PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Winter player survery is live, ends 1/8

Sizustar
Dec 27, 2019, 03:44 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/news/25430/

PSO2 team do take these survery into account.
THis one is mainly about ep.6 all the job class, the new quest and other stuff.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Dec 27, 2019, 04:46 AM
Alright, time to annoy them for more Hr buffs for reasons!

Seriously though, what are some sticking points people actually have these days? Mine are mostly the 1300 title requirement for a liberate unlocker, S ability capsules still victims of distribution time limits (S4 raising pursuit), and the lack of variety in moderately sized swords.

XrosBlader821
Dec 27, 2019, 06:12 AM
Hr buffs definitely need to happen but I'd actually advocate that the class skill tree needs an overhaul to make it subclass friendly.
Now that Etoile is a thing maybe we can finally convince Sega to unclunkyfy some Techtor mechanics.
Wand gear is still a useless mechanic when its gonna be maxed out at all time by Wand Lovers anyway.
There is no downsides to having wand lovers active at all time so why not make it a passive and save me precious subpallette slots?
Same thing goes for Wand Gear Element skill. Another needless button on my subpallette.
Ignition skills (Poison Ignition, Freeze ignition) are still completely useless and the cost for Status effect masteries are still too high for how little benefits they provide. Also Te really need mainclass only Tech damage boost for Talis otherwise that weapon continues to be very non useful unless you are fighting literally 2 bosses who adapt weapon resistance.

Dark Mits
Dec 27, 2019, 06:37 AM
1) We need upgrade paths for old / obsolete / heavily stacking materials/tickets/etc. What I mean is that we need a way to upgrade Ability Affix +10% to +20%, those to +30% and those to +40%.
Same for Triboosts (50% -> 100% -> 150%, or to EX variants), RDR, Exp, Meseta

2) We need sinks for Goldiarias, Goldams, Goldialegs and Promechits.

3) Allow FUN tickets to be recycled similar to SG (40 FUN tickets -> 1 item that you want from the scratch)

4) Excube vendor value should be changed to 12000 meseta. Get rid of the intermediate exchange to grinders.

5) Stat food update:
i) Move stat-increasing foods (S/R/T/ATK+30, PP+3 and ATK+30) to the green category, allow stacking with Jerky / Marinade / Meat Stir Fry.
ii) New food recipes that use 7* fish/materials that increase stats higher than Jerky, Marinade, Meat Stir Fry.
iii) Allow Karaage to stack with Jerky / Marinade / Meat Stir Fry

7) Extend usefulness of Support Partner. Random ideas below:
i) Unlock Successor classes on it.
ii) Add Friendship bar that rewards Class Cubes based on Partner's class.
iii) Allow Client Orders assigned to Support Partner to be progressed by the Player (effectively extending number of active COs).
iv) Allow 1 Support Partner to be summoned as 5th member in any quest that allows NPC invitations to group. Double rate of all Collect COs when Support Partner is present. Increase number of enemies per wave, Rare Enemy rate and Red Emergency Code rate when Support Partner is in party.
v) Implement Support Partner Storage (1 slot per maxxed class).

8 ) Increase rewards from Client Orders, especially those from Shop Area.
Reduce or remove cooldown of Franca COs. We need to get rid of those 999 stacks.

9) Extend PSO2es x PSO2 utility:
i) Allow completing daily crafting orders from PSO2es.
ii) Allow player order crafting requests to be done from PSO2es as well.

These are just some ideas.

-=EDIT=-
I'm offtopic, aren't I?

final_attack
Dec 27, 2019, 08:44 AM
Filled it! :D

I personally just want Gu can choose between it's own normal attack + weapon action, with Hr's normal attack + weapon action .....
Also, I want that Hr's Tmg PA on Gu too .... I want that pin point attack, Moment of Trick :/

And .... I forgot to ask for Hr's ability to be used as Subclass too :/

Edit : I also forgot to ask for more customization on AIS ..... more quest with AIS, like Armada :(
Oh well .... at least I told them AIS is very fun :D

Kondibon
Dec 27, 2019, 11:16 AM
2) We need sinks for Goldiarias, Goldests, Goldgrimos and Promechits.
I'm curious why you keep saying this. They aren't supposed to be rare anymore. Adding a sink for them would just make weapon category changing more of a hassle for people who do it often.

4) Excube vendor value should be changed to 12000 meseta. Get rid of the intermediate exchange to grinders.

I like this idea though.

DrCatco
Dec 27, 2019, 02:34 PM
I'd ask for 2 new Daily Orders, where we could dump our minerals and jewels and get some exp and meseta.

silo1991
Dec 27, 2019, 03:36 PM
I'd ask for 2 new Daily Orders, where we could dump our minerals and jewels and get some exp and meseta.

yeah i want to dump all the crystals for craft armors , i never pay attention to that feature

Hitgirl911
Dec 27, 2019, 03:46 PM
Extend usefulness of Support Partner

I wish we could assign them to do Yerkes’ COs. This would make them infinitely more useful.

Tymek
Dec 27, 2019, 03:54 PM
Revive the OT weapons necessary for OT weapon grind titles, such as Floating Edges etc.

rokkuman
Dec 27, 2019, 05:34 PM
More AIS costumization would be nice and it would make AIS quests less meh. Also, why not a TD EQ taking place in Amduskia? It would look really cool.

Dark Mits
Dec 27, 2019, 05:40 PM
I'm curious why you keep saying this. They aren't supposed to be rare anymore. Adding a sink for them would just make weapon category changing more of a hassle for people who do it often.I'm referring to the unit related materials. Outside of crafting Timed Abilities for XQ, I don't remember any other use for them.

ArcaneTechs
Dec 27, 2019, 09:07 PM
someone give me a precise run down on why we need more Hero buffs when the class is already good as is because all that keeps running through my mind is "casual problems".

PSO2 team do take these survery into account.

I'll take them more serious if I actually see them care about Fighter and actually give it some proper buffs.

also buff Ph pp recov's on Katana norms and I'll be a happy camper

NightlightPro
Dec 28, 2019, 03:59 AM
make daily boost account based no?

because i'm tired of running them on all characters

landman
Dec 28, 2019, 04:29 AM
I want the Shift palette button to also shift other buttons on a controller to bind more shortcuts. I can easily do that on PC but going to console is a pain.

Kondibon
Dec 28, 2019, 04:46 AM
I'm referring to the unit related materials. Outside of crafting Timed Abilities for XQ, I don't remember any other use for them.Oh, well you named the weapon ones. They gold unit mats are currently used to upgrade the novel units into liberate, but yeah, in that case I agree, there needs to be something more consistent to use them for in the long term.

someone give me a precise run down on why we need more Hero buffs when the class is already good as is because all that keeps running through my mind is "casual problems".Because TMGs are bad. All I want is Hero TMG buffs.

Dark Mits
Dec 28, 2019, 05:49 AM
Oh, well you named the weapon ones. They gold unit mats are currently used to upgrade the novel units into liberate, but yeah, in that case I agree, there needs to be something more consistent to use them for in the long term....I just realized it -.- Thanks for pointing it out.

XrosBlader821
Dec 28, 2019, 06:00 AM
Personally the problem i have with hero is that despite being focused around Counters, the class is worse at it than Phantom.
Not every PA can counter and you can only counter in the moment, you can't keep it for better opportunities like Phantom does.

Zephyrion
Dec 28, 2019, 07:13 AM
Personally the problem i have with hero is that despite being focused around Counters, the class is worse at it than Phantom.
Not every PA can counter and you can only counter in the moment, you can't keep it for better opportunities like Phantom does.

that's more of a balancing act since Hero counter is far more DPS, and now just gives way too many rewards to just be stored at will. Sure, it feels kind of stiff after Phantom but that's just how things are. When you think about it, it's more of an issue tied to how Ph just does pretty much everything
I do agree the main issue with Hero lies in weapon usage. TMG being PP battery while Talis is Gear battery is kind of huuuh.

GHNeko
Dec 28, 2019, 09:40 AM
BUFF OFF META MORE REEEEE

ArcaneTechs
Dec 28, 2019, 04:23 PM
Because TMGs are bad. All I want is Hero TMG buffs.

then what? more buffs? it doesnt need them, TMG's will never compete with Hero Sword, it'll be lucky enough to match Talis DPS

EDIT: in all honesty, re-work TMG's on Hr, as excited as I was to see them get the Successor treatment, they just dont feel right in terms of gameplay to use.

silo1991
Dec 28, 2019, 04:23 PM
i asked for more compund techniques using more elemental combinations beside the ones we already have ,

also asked to change the execution of the UH fields , like i said back when UH naberius was release ; make a rotation of diferent planets per day .
example : day 1 UH lilipa , day 2 UH naberius and so on but also with this detail : first rotation we have desert , forest , coast and shironia : then in the second rotation we get tunnels, tundra , seabed,kuron . well you guys got my point

and for finish , in the final section of the poll i said everything except pvp and riding quest (like seriusly who will miss that auditive torture )

mother clusterfck
Dec 29, 2019, 01:08 AM
I started writing down ideas a month ago or so in anticipation of the next survey.

We certainly need hr boost to get fixed, what Sega did with hr boost was a worse temporary bandaid than limiting Magatsu to 4 runs per ship because people were able to finish a run in like 30 seconds instead of fixing the massive class inbalance at the time.
There is not even a cd for losing hr boost so almost nothing has changed aside from being able to slowly refill hr boost with counters.
The problem is still that you get punished harshly, losing a large chunk of dps which only rises again slowly, for getting hit once by just about anything in UH.
All gitguds and stuff aside, it's simply not fun at all. The only real fix is still to raise hr dmg as a whole while reducing the max damage buff hr boost provides so losing it is still notable, but not nearly this much. E.g. the 20% of gu's hightime.

make daily boost account based no?
because i'm tired of running them on all characters
Amen.

Also:
lockon on enemy closest to direct line of sight as long as within certain range for melee / weapon range x1.2 for longer range (lockok has been FUBAR since ep 1 and sometimes can make you turn 170°)
autopickup for 10* and rarer items
check item price from items already placed in my shop without having to take them out again
can lock every type of item (tickets, etc.), silly that we can't lock all items, we can even lock some stacakble stuff like room items but not others
don't change cam at all for lobby action test in beauty salon, it's broken atm and the cam doesn't even focus on you but often above your head and you can' barely see anything
lock accessory in place even when character moves (e.g. close to arm, won't change even when attacking)
allow all accessories to change position / size / angle a lot (new salon option per accessory slot), i.e. position / angle / size of a lot of accessories can be changed barely 10% and it's boring as hell
+30 ok to change weapon form
let us make camos with weapon form passes (needs more passes or whatever)
let us change the looks of units
let us buy 3 day Shop passes directly for 10-20 cubes (or FUN ticket trade in but far less than 40, cause they're 2 cubes apiece)
let us search in all categories of fashion in the salon, I got dozens of face / body paints and find the same with such icons and differences is a chore
let us put up 50 items for sale in the shop, 30 is not enough (needs additional pass or whatever)

HERO
raise range of hr finish for all weapons, especially tmg and raise talis finish dmg cause it misses so easily (target moves away)
too big focus on sword, buff tmg / talis, yeah single weapon class with niche uses for the other 2 weapons gets old

BOUNCER
make Serpen Blazer's pot effect of trippling Vinto Gigue's kick range a class skill or just add for free
Strike Gust T0 climbing rate reduction, atm you have to quit every few seconds cause you move out of range of the target
Heavenly Kite craft (or change) to stay at same height if used in midair, be able to hit ground target when doing mini jump > kite

FIGHTER
reduce td gear dmg buff but power up pas, it's still bs and you have to waste ~4-5s every time target moves to far (normals are not that good over long distance or target moving away repeatedly), run out of pp or get hit to max gear again and it's annoying af, not to mention it means usign td on mobs is all but pointless when the actual pas are not bad for mobs
for the love of god buff td / knuckle range, even with the ring the range is pathetic for several pas of either weapon
surprise dunk horizontal movement same when used in midair (maybe with craft)
Acro Effect can't really combo (if you got Tornado T0), need a craft for no movement afterward hits or something
chase skills still almost useless, should work with jellen and add a class skill to apply jellen
halfline / deadline slayer too weak, raise value or change to %

GUNNER
sat aim range far too short, misses way too easily
reduce gear depletion rate / increase gain rate (with class skill?)
IF 0 has max hits + final hit with single button press instead of tapping, which also risk accidentally using it again but without ja

HUNTER
relax ja timing for all partizan pas and attacks (it's silly ja is much more relaxed for all other hu and fi weapons)
volg raptor way to cumbersome and expensive, lower cost (and maybe dmg) and speed up animation, I use it cause of the dps but honestly it's barely a fraction as fun as skipping it and just annoys me
WL too slow compared to Sword & Partizan, buff speed of normals and some pas
speed up Zenith final hit, far too slow at the moment and misses a lot

BRAVER
remove delay between activating katana finish and doing damage, it misses easily for targets like chrome / gryphon whom Sega loves to put in every non story eq
Sharp Bomber 0 range way too short, with the movement defaulting back it's easy to miss targets that move a lot
katana gear depletion far too fast, kazami still too important,
buff Tsukimi
Gekka craft without jump
not enough charge pas to make it useful anymore, change to katana / bow +10% falt buff or something
torrential arrow craft without delay / simply remove delay entirely
gravity arrow far too short, cant combo with torrential arrow or sharp bomber T0 combo atm (sharp can hit but only with a near perfect ja)

PHANTOM
make stealth charge an all class skill
mark skills work with blue mark but are weaker than with purple mark
marker skills effect amount is based on targets ???

TECHER
pa lvl 2 charge time far too long, near worthless at the moment
pa dmg + pa lvl 1 charge dmg too low, can't compare to normals

GUNSLASH
regenschlag autoaim 60° only, at the moment bs 170° autoaim making dashing annoying
buff all damage to be able to compete with other weapons

FORCE (techniques)
Nafoie projectile speed far too slow, almost always misses, dot worthless, e.g. need a high speed projectile +no flames dot craft or something
Ilfoie craft for no delay
Ilbarta craft that does max dmg on 3rd/4th hit but lower dmg
skill that allows double charge for more dmg for all techs (make it standout from ph)

At the moment there a f***ton of pas / techs / finishers that are slow as hell / have pitiful range and can miss really easily, this greatly reduces the fun of playing many of the classes
This has literally nothing to do with balance and all with poor game design and pointlessly inconveniencing the player, all you need for proper balance is change some numbers, not make stuff annoying and frustrating.

Atmius
Dec 29, 2019, 07:44 AM
I'll probably put something in regarding a L ring for hero to have an ability to warp to a talis marker with any weapon (just like in the opening video) rather than it being talis exclusive. Also requesting for dark blast to be given a skill for time extension for like 5-10m exp per 1 second extra duration that's uncapped in how high it can be raised, only unlocked after you've fully capped it, since Idunno about you guys but I'm sitting on like 550-770m exp for various db's, all skills maxed long ago. As far as skill balance stuff, I'd put in a request for some of these:
- aerial advance to be changed entirely to something that's actually usable
- photon flare to be changed from flat stat to a % based skill, same for things like halfline/deadline/pp slayer
- automate deadline to start from trimates and work backwards, instead of the opposite.
- craft mastery to be changed to something relevant
- RA bullet rework in general, especially bind bullet
- a L/Full guard ring that blocks all status effects (mirage/shock/burn/panic/freeze/poison/STUN, jellen/bind/'injury' or whatever it's called are optional), made by combining all 6 +20 status guard R rings

and most importantly
- damage balancer to also invalidate automate, period, otherwise addition of an automate halfline L skill ring for other class combinations to be able to enjoy the immortality.

I'm sure there was more, like tab targetting/selection being broken for 6 episodes when using kb/m, but eh.

Zulastar
Dec 29, 2019, 08:55 AM
I'll not speak about complicated stuff here - it's just to much of them to list. Just when I'll get my comfortable camera distance?

XrosBlader821
Dec 29, 2019, 09:00 AM
TECHER

That's the point. The PA isn't supposed to replace Normal attacks, its something you prepare charging while the enemy isn't attackable yet.
What I'd improve on that PA is walking speed increase after the Charge is complete & range of 2nd charge state.

Reilet
Dec 29, 2019, 10:38 AM
FIGHTER
reduce td gear dmg buff but power up pas, it's still bs and you have to waste ~4-5s every time target moves to far

It takes less than a second to get max gear wut. weapon action -> quick march.

IF 0 has max hits + final hit with single button press instead of tapping

It's a hold PA wut.

milranduil
Dec 29, 2019, 10:44 AM
I started writing down ideas a month ago or so in anticipation of the next survey.

We certainly need hr boost to get fixed, what Sega did with hr boost was a worse temporary bandaid than limiting Magatsu to 4 runs per ship because people were able to finish a run in like 30 seconds instead of fixing the massive class inbalance at the time.
There is not even a cd for losing hr boost so almost nothing has changed aside from being able to slowly refill hr boost with counters.
The problem is still that you get punished harshly, losing a large chunk of dps which only rises again slowly, for getting hit once by just about anything in UH.
All gitguds and stuff aside, it's simply not fun at all. The only real fix is still to raise hr dmg as a whole while reducing the max damage buff hr boost provides so losing it is still notable, but not nearly this much. E.g. the 20% of gu's hightime.

Amen.

Also:
lockon on enemy closest to direct line of sight as long as within certain range for melee / weapon range x1.2 for longer range (lockok has been FUBAR since ep 1 and sometimes can make you turn 170°)
autopickup for 10* and rarer items
check item price from items already placed in my shop without having to take them out again
can lock every type of item (tickets, etc.), silly that we can't lock all items, we can even lock some stacakble stuff like room items but not others
don't change cam at all for lobby action test in beauty salon, it's broken atm and the cam doesn't even focus on you but often above your head and you can' barely see anything
lock accessory in place even when character moves (e.g. close to arm, won't change even when attacking)
allow all accessories to change position / size / angle a lot (new salon option per accessory slot), i.e. position / angle / size of a lot of accessories can be changed barely 10% and it's boring as hell
+30 ok to change weapon form
let us make camos with weapon form passes (needs more passes or whatever)
let us change the looks of units
let us buy 3 day Shop passes directly for 10-20 cubes (or FUN ticket trade in but far less than 40, cause they're 2 cubes apiece)
let us search in all categories of fashion in the salon, I got dozens of face / body paints and find the same with such icons and differences is a chore
let us put up 50 items for sale in the shop, 30 is not enough (needs additional pass or whatever)

HERO
raise range of hr finish for all weapons, especially tmg and raise talis finish dmg cause it misses so easily (target moves away)
too big focus on sword, buff tmg / talis, yeah single weapon class with niche uses for the other 2 weapons gets old

BOUNCER
make Serpen Blazer's pot effect of trippling Vinto Gigue's kick range a class skill or just add for free
Strike Gust T0 climbing rate reduction, atm you have to quit every few seconds cause you move out of range of the target
Heavenly Kite craft (or change) to stay at same height if used in midair, be able to hit ground target when doing mini jump > kite

FIGHTER
reduce td gear dmg buff but power up pas, it's still bs and you have to waste ~4-5s every time target moves to far (normals are not that good over long distance or target moving away repeatedly), run out of pp or get hit to max gear again and it's annoying af, not to mention it means usign td on mobs is all but pointless when the actual pas are not bad for mobs
for the love of god buff td / knuckle range, even with the ring the range is pathetic for several pas of either weapon
surprise dunk horizontal movement same when used in midair (maybe with craft)
Acro Effect can't really combo (if you got Tornado T0), need a craft for no movement afterward hits or something
chase skills still almost useless, should work with jellen and add a class skill to apply jellen
halfline / deadline slayer too weak, raise value or change to %

GUNNER
sat aim range far too short, misses way too easily
reduce gear depletion rate / increase gain rate (with class skill?)
IF 0 has max hits + final hit with single button press instead of tapping, which also risk accidentally using it again but without ja

HUNTER
relax ja timing for all partizan pas and attacks (it's silly ja is much more relaxed for all other hu and fi weapons)
volg raptor way to cumbersome and expensive, lower cost (and maybe dmg) and speed up animation, I use it cause of the dps but honestly it's barely a fraction as fun as skipping it and just annoys me
WL too slow compared to Sword & Partizan, buff speed of normals and some pas
speed up Zenith final hit, far too slow at the moment and misses a lot

BRAVER
remove delay between activating katana finish and doing damage, it misses easily for targets like chrome / gryphon whom Sega loves to put in every non story eq
Sharp Bomber 0 range way too short, with the movement defaulting back it's easy to miss targets that move a lot
katana gear depletion far too fast, kazami still too important,
buff Tsukimi
Gekka craft without jump
not enough charge pas to make it useful anymore, change to katana / bow +10% falt buff or something
torrential arrow craft without delay / simply remove delay entirely
gravity arrow far too short, cant combo with torrential arrow or sharp bomber T0 combo atm (sharp can hit but only with a near perfect ja)

PHANTOM
make stealth charge an all class skill
mark skills work with blue mark but are weaker than with purple mark
marker skills effect amount is based on targets ???

TECHER

GUNSLASH
regenschlag autoaim 60° only, at the moment bs 170° autoaim making dashing annoying
buff all damage to be able to compete with other weapons

FORCE (techniques)
Nafoie projectile speed far too slow, almost always misses, dot worthless, e.g. need a high speed projectile +no flames dot craft or something
Ilfoie craft for no delay
Ilbarta craft that does max dmg on 3rd/4th hit but lower dmg
skill that allows double charge for more dmg for all techs (make it standout from ph)

At the moment there a f***ton of pas / techs / finishers that are slow as hell / have pitiful range and can miss really easily, this greatly reduces the fun of playing many of the classes
This has literally nothing to do with balance and all with poor game design and pointlessly inconveniencing the player, all you need for proper balance is change some numbers, not make stuff annoying and frustrating.

i'm glad you're not on the balance team because a lot of this is stuff you just don't understand how to use correctly.

silo1991
Dec 29, 2019, 03:32 PM
oh my word with this text

in the case of the classes :

hunter : i just stated this class its the worst to fight on air (magatsu its the perfect example of it
fighter: the deadline and half line slayer should give buff base on percentange instead of staight stats because the risky part of the class its just not worth
force: make talis passives been able to use as subclass
techer: make wand element a passive instead of a toggle skill
braver: it needs an added value as subclass because figther, hunter and phantom are more viable in that matter
Bouncer: i just said full jetboots or hybrid have the problem of needing 2 subpallets : 1 for magics and another one for mate items , also more JB PAs
gunner: it needs the launcher to be their main weapon because of lack of movility and when a gunner use a rifle as plan A ?
Etoile: it just needs more active skills because it just have 1
ranger ,hero , phantom are fine to me

XrosBlader821
Dec 29, 2019, 06:35 PM
Bouncer: i just said full jetboots or hybrid have the problem of needing 2 subpallets : 1 for magics and another one for mate items , also more JB PAs

Why would you need Mate items on a class that has access to Resta.

Terrence
Dec 29, 2019, 09:03 PM
A L/Full guard ring that blocks all status effects (mirage/shock/burn/panic/freeze/poison/stun/jellen/bind/'injury' or whatever it's called are optional), made by combining all 6 +20 status guard R rings.
This looks like DC PSO's State/Maintenance (I miss it so much). If that happened, which won't sadly, it would be a R Ring though. But I would gladly sacrifice my R slot for a Burn/Freeze/Shock/Mirage/Panic/Poison immunity.

I've been far more conventional for my answer to this survey : XH for all Free Fields (with a Lv85 Boss at the end), Advance Quests XH... and a fix for XH/UH Bosses who spend more time with head in walls than fighting !

silo1991
Dec 29, 2019, 10:39 PM
Why would you need Mate items on a class that has access to Resta.

in this 2 situations mate items are more viable than resta

1 when there is a lot of minions and there is no break for use resta
2 with bosses that have constant attacks , like the crimson dragon or anga fungarde , its hard to know with what and when they will attack

this logic i even apply it when i play as a force sometimes

Meteor Weapon
Dec 29, 2019, 11:32 PM
A new 4pt quest take place on a new area on Naberius that gets harder as you complete a depth which uses similar system as O. Masquerade. The deeper you go, aesthetics of the surrounding environment changes into something more creepy. Call it Abyss Quest. Initial limit of depth will be 20, however the content of the quest will be regularly updated. Maps are not heavily randomized. This quest is to create a true callback of the feel of the ruins in PSO.

"A mysterious hole is found in the heart of the corrupted region of ruins near Elder's Seal, a small group of ARKS are required to investigate the area within it."

can someone put this in survey?

ArcaneTechs
Dec 30, 2019, 01:43 AM

how is that you cant find opportunities to Megiverse or Resta when needed even in Dragon? If you dont have aggro then you should have zero issues keeping yourself healed outside mates, even when I played Bo/Hu I never used mates because Resta/Megiverse+ healing SSA's are readily available.

2 with bosses that have constant attacks , like the crimson dragon or anga fungarde , its hard to know with what and when they will attack

You've been playing this game for years and have fought these bosses just like everyone else numerous, how is it that you havent caught on to its attack patterns? I'm not saying you need to be perfect but you should have been to able to pick up something

Moffen
Dec 30, 2019, 05:39 AM
-Mobility during the Phantom Katana PA Schmetterling
-Gunslash only advanced class

Thats it, thats all i want.

XrosBlader821
Dec 30, 2019, 05:45 AM

this logic i even apply it when i play as a force sometimes

That makes literally no sense. Healing with Resta is way more efficient than Mate items. On Fo uncharged Resta is even enough to heal as much as a dimate and like Kril said, both classes can use uncharged Megiverse for a instant full heal.

silo1991
Dec 30, 2019, 10:08 AM
Kril and Xrosblader : for the mate items , maybe i got used from EP2 and 3 era , and its hard to get rid of that habit , i didnt knew megiverse its that powerful , still i would need 2 subpalletes for bouncer , 1 for magics in order to change JB element(unless anybody can give me a tip on that issue) and another one for skills and atomizers . i play as hybrid Bo/Hu , i dont know if i will have the same issue as full JB Bo/Te (planing that build on my fifth character)

and about the force , i always get the agro on the minions , its not my fault i always attack first :P .

XrosBlader821
Dec 30, 2019, 02:55 PM
Kril and Xrosblader : for the mate items , maybe i got used from EP2 and 3 era , and its hard to get rid of that habit , i didnt knew megiverse its that powerful , still i would need 2 subpalletes for bouncer , 1 for magics in order to change JB element(unless anybody can give me a tip on that issue) and another one for skills and atomizers . i play as hybrid Bo/Hu , i dont know if i will have the same issue as full JB Bo/Te (planing that build on my fifth character)

and about the force , i always get the agro on the minions , its not my fault i always attack first :P .

if you are using 3 button gameplay style then you can assign "Weapon action" onto its own separate key, this frees up one slot on your Weapon pallete for JB so you can run 5 Weapon palletes per Element (I'd recomment either Light or Dark on subpallette for the final 6th element) and 1 for DB then all fits on a single subpallettes. This works on cotrollers too as long as you use one with 1 or 2 extra buttons.

ArcaneTechs
Dec 30, 2019, 03:40 PM

maybe opt for 2 palettes for JB with each one having 3 elements to set on your JBs so you have room for other stuff, you don't need all elements on one palette either especially when you know what content you're running so you set yourself with specific ones. 3rd palette can be set for DB's I guess.

Also if you're doing Bo/Hu with mates, don't you have Automate? and I suggest you do Bo/Ph for JB main, its extremely good

Flatflyer
Dec 30, 2019, 04:15 PM
All I want is for them to add universal "finish" type moves for classes like HU instead of sticking it onto just sword.

silo1991
Dec 30, 2019, 10:11 PM
maybe opt for 2 palettes for JB with each one having 3 elements to set on your JBs so you have room for other stuff, you don't need all elements on one palette either especially when you know what content you're running so you set yourself with specific ones. 3rd palette can be set for DB's I guess.

Also if you're doing Bo/Hu with mates, don't you have Automate? and I suggest you do Bo/Ph for JB main, its extremely good

nice idea for BO/PH , my fourth character have phantom as core class , i was already building him to be full DB with break stance but its not viable for JB , i will give it a shot.

about automate , i just invested 6 points , because if i put more , i wouldnt realise when did all my mates items got spended

Xrosblader: unfortunly i dont play with control , i got to used with a keyboard in this game . ( i only use a control on fighting games and any 2d game)

Zorak000
Jan 3, 2020, 07:30 PM
we need more quests like large ship infiltration

we need to break away from the Flavor of the Month quest pattern

im still disappointed they didn't use the main/free match system for a greater variety of quests. it'd be nice to start up any random weird quest with a "main" charge, and get a bunch of arks-for-hire to fill in who are running in "free" mode, you get to roll on whatever quest you are running, and the people who filled in get rewarded in some form of badge they can use on stuff like vaguely relevant affixing fodder or something. it was a good idea when they did that with buster quests; it's just a shame that people didn't like buster quests enough that they didn't continue doing it for more quest types

oh yeah and it was also dumb that we couldn't do free matches for grade 3 once we unlocked main match advanced; it kinda turned grade 3 into an elemental plain of wailing and gnashing of teeth

Pyrei
Jan 4, 2020, 06:43 AM
lets see i'd want...

general changes: make all Unit SSA's into sell-able 13* capsules, make a left ring that gives you Tokyo dash, add complex PAs to the remaining non tech/successor classes, make step advance and dive roll advance into 1 SP skills, make a Craft Mastery Right ring.

Hunter: reduce cost PP of Vol Graptor by 5, relax JG timing of Ignition Parry, make Grapple Charge track and home in on targets better and in mid air

Fighter: make half-line, dead-line, and PP slayer into Percent damage up skills for 5 SP each, 3% for half, 5% for dead, 5% for PP slayer, make limit break insurance not apply both the Limit break CD and the penalty CD to the player (pick one and leave it at that)

Ranger: buff AOE and power of grenade shell and piercing shell, buff speed and power of cluster bullet, allow poison and upper traps to be thrown and stick to walls, buff power and AOE of all trap skills by at least 2x.

Gunner: give sat aim a craft to make it into the PvP sat aim, re-work aerial advanced so that it boosts damage while PLAYER is in air, not target.

Force: make photon flare, photon flare advanced, and photon flare after burst into 5 SP and percent skills, 5% for photon flare, 5% for photon flare advanced, 2% for Photon flare after burst.

Techer: add new skill for 20% Damage boost when at 100% PP, add new skill for 20% Damage bonus to all techs cast as Techer main. Make wand lovers and wand gear element into passive skills, reduce overall charge time of heavy hammer by 1 second, 1.5 seconds for first charge, 3 seconds for full charge, remove hitstop from all wand normals.

Braver: reduce PP cost of all bow PAs by 5, Increase animation speed of Katana Combat finish.

Bouncer: Make craft mastery into 1 SP skill, make dodge auto field apply to both JB neutral shift dodge and Photon blade escape

Summoner: make a new skill for a super move or special summon, there's a lot of ways to do this, let all Tacts be affixable, and improve potentials on all tacts, create candy fusion/crafting system for making more different kinds of candy.

Hero: allow hero dodge to be able to dodge more than 1 attack at a time, buff all TMG PAs and normal attacks by 20%

Phantom: adjust/add tree skills to make more skills usable for subclasses 47 SP is terrible, reduce PP cost of all katana PAs by 3, increase power of all katana PAs by 5%

Etoile: adjust windows for various Etoile inputs, this is not for JA windows this is for chase and shift action inputs, speed up normal attacks for DS and wand.

milranduil
Jan 4, 2020, 08:05 AM
Ranger: buff AOE and power of grenade shell and piercing shell, buff speed and power of cluster bullet, allow poison and upper traps to be thrown and stick to walls, buff power and AOE of all trap skills by at least 2x.

i think a lot of the changes you suggested have good merit. however, this one in particular is completely unnecessary (besides grenade shell). piercing shell is one of rifle's highest DPS PAs when used correctly, and poison trap already does a lot of damage as a DoT.

also i find it amusing that you seem to want to buff other classes, but only think br needs a few PP reductions and improved kc when it's dps is kind of... dog shit in a lot of situations.

Zulastar
Jan 4, 2020, 09:16 AM
So you're all keep speaking here about classes and dps stuff.. what about game improvements?
Where's hide empy palette option? Or weapon model size scaling? Adjustable interface? Adjustable camera distance?
Weapon action on a subpalette? Rebinding subpalette buttons from numbers to anywhere?
And many many of others here we'll never get applied...

And yep, I want new Expert requirements to come which contains not just to clear stuff (it's always can be cheesed by some classes) but achivements like "Hit all four Elder Arms with 999999 in one strike"

Zephyrion
Jan 4, 2020, 11:26 AM
So you're all keep speaking here about classes and dps stuff.. what about game improvements?
Where's hide empy palette option? Or weapon model size scaling? Adjustable interface? Adjustable camera distance?
Weapon action on a subpalette? Rebinding subpalette buttons from numbers to anywhere?
And many many of others here we'll never get applied...

And yep, I want new Expert requirements to come which contains not just to clear stuff (it's always can be cheesed by some classes) but achivements like "Hit all four Elder Arms with 999999 in one strike"

while I agree about game improvements, that kind of requirement is silly because it would require very specific classes to achieve, which is dumb and alienating for no reason. Expert requirements are fine in my book, the goal is to be able to complete most UH quests in a relatively decent time frame, and so far Expert provides that in almost all occasions.

Zorak000
Jan 4, 2020, 02:04 PM
while I agree about game improvements, that kind of requirement is silly because it would require very specific classes to achieve, which is dumb and alienating for no reason. Expert requirements are fine in my book, the goal is to be able to complete most UH quests in a relatively decent time frame, and so far Expert provides that in almost all occasions.
I personally would rather have expert requirements be implemented on a per-class basis with their own unique trials to complete; like actual quests crafted explicitly to test you on if you know what your class is capable of and can pull it off reliably enough. These expert trials would also make you use a specific loadout of gear in order to reduce variables, but they would still give you opportunity to adjust your pallet/subpallet before you begin.

like they do this for the class training quests, and they even had it working for that old ARKS Grand Prix challenge quest that they only kept around for a limited time for no good reason

EDIT: I'll always point to this one time that a friend of mine (bless their heart) made it into running Heaven and Hell on katana braver without even knowing you could block in this game.

EDIT2: I think they said on a dev stream at some point that whenever the next expert update happens, they are interested in making per-class trials or something. I could be misremembering

XrosBlader821
Jan 4, 2020, 03:16 PM
Techer: add new skill for 20% Damage boost when at 100% PP, add new skill for 20% Damage bonus to all techs cast as Techer main.

Honestly, with how tiny the T-ATK gap is between Liberate Wand and Talis and how much more fun Talis are now that they implemented a Ring and Aerial movement for it, I'd be completely fine if Sega gave Te a Talis exclusive mainclass Tech DMG skill. While this isn't true for most weapons, the S5 for wands pretty much forces Wand players to affix for S-ATK so it would be neat if Talis could serve as a T-ATK weapon.

And if they do that, give Te a Dex Mag.

Tyreek
Jan 7, 2020, 11:21 PM
I've finally put in my 2 cents before the night's end. I noted about Force and Techer's skill trees needing to be looked at and not ignored regarding its... dilapidated skills remaining in there. As far as requests go, I'd like for them to update this game to run up to 4K resolution and allow the UI to change color. I also mentioned that they should majorly update mags so they're not sitting there as old content stat boosts. And lastly, they've ignored it for 7 years straight, but I want them to do Sonic's Birthday proper and bring back Chao and Omochao mags. I miss those mags a lot, and I managed to raise one on PSOGC. I'd love to have it on my main again.

[Ayumi]
Jan 7, 2020, 11:58 PM
Looks like I got to it too late.
Survey is gone now.