PDA

View Full Version : 4º PSO2 STATION!+

Maulcun
Jan 14, 2020, 08:19 AM
http://pso2.jp/players/news/image/sysupload/element/info/20160915/pso2station.jpg

https://twitter.com/sega_pso2/status/1217072630164905985

Date: February 18, 2020
Time: 20:30~22:30 JST

Automatic conversion time : https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=4%C2%BA+PSO2+STATION%21%2B&iso=20200218T2030&p1=248

Official Link Nico Nico:
Official Link PSCP TV: www.pscp.tv/sega_pso2
Official Link YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CycQDO_H4E&feature=youtu.be
Fan Link YouTube 1 : Coming soon
Fan Link YouTube 2 : Coming soon
Fan Link Twitch 1 : Coming soon
Fan Link Twitch 2 : Coming soon
Official Link Twitch : Coming soon
Fan Link Mixer 1: Coming soon
Fan Link Nico Nico 1: Coming soon
Fan Link Nico Nico 2 : Coming soon
Fan Link Facebook : Coming soon

Important Topics

Informations about March updates with PVs.
Informations about seasonal events.
Results of the “PSO2” Player Survey 2019 (Winter).
Informations about PSO2es and Idola Phantasy Star Saga updates.

### Recording ###

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CycQDO_H4E

ArcaneTechs
Feb 18, 2020, 01:34 PM
So that Fi balance brought nothing to the table, Br balance is something im not so sure about (i dont get why theyre doing this), Hr balance seems pretty alright, Max Boost right away seems fine (but i dont think Hr needed another buff, its fine as is). Complex Knuckle seems meh but that TMG complex is uhh, hrm, pretty good.

I dont know how good that new Gen Stil series will be since it will supprt S1-3+S5 and seems super good, maybe itll tie with Lib or dethrone it but the Divine Grind is gonna be a long one. DQ itself seems pretty Zzzzz but going to run it for that new gear.

Idola scratch though, rip wallet

Dark Mits
Feb 18, 2020, 02:29 PM
What led them to buffing Shifta drink? Isn't it already the drink that sees the most frequent use? Shouldn't they have buffed Deband, PP and Random instead?

XrosBlader821
Feb 18, 2020, 02:58 PM
What led them to buffing Shifta drink? Isn't it already the drink that sees the most frequent use? Shouldn't they have buffed Deband, PP and Random instead?

People use it more frequently out of ignorance (or lack of caring) statistically Weak Hit Drink is the more powerful one (esp. if you are premium). And if you are a Tech user you don't even need to hit Weakpoints, element matching is enough.

Also I have a theory that with the addition of SSA that boost Base Stats Sega is trying to make up care about Base stat Boosting stuff again. Whenever they're gonna succeed is a different story entirely. Wouldn't be surprised if in the near future Shifta & Deband or Shifta Advance and Deband Advance will see a buff.

Dark Mits
Feb 18, 2020, 03:12 PM
I was near certain that people used Shifta because next to unconditional power increase, it also had a chance of bonus exp or PP cost reduction.

How many people use Deband drink for its RDR or Special Effect Rate boosts? Raise hands o/

Armchair developer comment following:
It'd be nice if Shifta, Deband and generally all effects from players (like Crit Field, Weak Bullet potency etc.) scaled according to the caster's stats (for example the more T-atk a caster has, the more powerful Shifta becomes, the more DEX you have the more %crit or PP per attack the BO fields provide, etc.) It would give another incentive to want to play "support".

GHNeko
Feb 19, 2020, 02:26 AM
So that Fi balance brought nothing to the table

speak for your fucking self.

between LB S6 and this LBI change

fi cheese has a lot more going for it

ArcaneTechs
Feb 19, 2020, 02:35 AM
speak for your fucking self.

between LB S6 and this LBI change

fi cheese has a lot more going for it

debatable if its worth dropping Wise Skill over LB s6 broski

also everyone knows LBI is a casual skill, its not worth killing your DPS

Reilet
Feb 19, 2020, 06:31 AM
Knux complex is already thrown into the gutter. 500k on a 1* weapon. Hello 999,999 damage cucked.

GHNeko
Feb 19, 2020, 12:04 PM

debatable sure since depending on what you're doing you may or may not need the 15%

that being said, LBI is absolutely not a casual skill and is required in some content. cant remember if it was required in endless or required to be removed for endless tho lmao

XrosBlader821
Feb 19, 2020, 12:49 PM

Having you LBI save your life and get *some* DPS done at all
Vs
straight up dying
I wonder what gives more DPS :wacko:

Frankly this "successful LB resets Penalty" should've been a mechanic since launch

GHNeko
Feb 19, 2020, 12:59 PM
absolutely should have been a mechanic. now it's a proper skill instead of one of the 85 skills that's has to be up for debate whether you should use it or not.

HardBoiledPapa
Feb 19, 2020, 01:24 PM
I can still remember the time LBI saved my hide when I fought depth999 Masquerade.

ArcaneTechs
Feb 19, 2020, 08:53 PM
debatable sure since depending on what you're doing you may or may not need the 15%

that being said, LBI is absolutely not a casual skill and is required in some content. cant remember if it was required in endless or required to be removed for endless tho lmao

it's require in certain content like Endless of course but its something grab in specific content and not ALL the time otherwise say goodbye to your DPS. Hell a dam Te out DPS's Fi outside LB, its pathetic. Ya you could use the same excuse thats been going on for years "can't do DPS if you're dead on the floor!" aka git gud with Fi otherwise don't bother grabbing it. The fact that you need to stay alive in the first place to reset the timer on the CD is another indication that you should already be competent enough to survive with the class during the duration of LB considering that you can take at least 2 hits before you die during that.

Having you LBI save your life and get *some* DPS done at all
Vs
straight up dying
I wonder what gives more DPS :wacko:

Frankly this "successful LB resets Penalty" should've been a mechanic since launch

LBI shouldn't even have the CD in the first place if you want to play it that way or in fact remove the skill all together and replace it with something else, again, outside specific content that would warrant this the only outcome is: git gud. I know, its a hard pill to swallow when it takes someone to actually learn the class at a high level to understand the flaws of that skill

final_attack
Feb 19, 2020, 10:56 PM
Based on that survey .... I wonder if Fo will get a buff o-o

Also .... best of all (for me) ... Calamity Bullet!! \o/

XrosBlader821
Feb 20, 2020, 09:38 AM
Based on that survey .... I wonder if Fo will get a buff o-o

Also .... best of all (for me) ... Calamity Bullet!! \o/

It's kinda ironic for me that Fo aged worse than Te.
The shortcomings of the only "viable" build (for lack of a better term) forcing you into 2 low HP classes (Fo/Te) and the over reliance on Te as a subclass, since half of Force's skill tree is on Te, is really biting Fo in the ass nowadays. Im not talking strictly about element masteries but PP Restore & PP Convert feel like skills Fo can't live without while Te would see more benefits from skills that recover PP outside of natural PP regeneration (be it Normal attacks or pp per X seconds). Honestly a buff to Force wont fix anything. I think Sega needs to overhaul these Classes and Separate them from another completely. I doubt Sega is willing to make such a complex redesign.

silo1991
Feb 20, 2020, 10:14 AM
It's kinda ironic for me that Fo aged worse than Te.
The shortcomings of the only "viable" build (for lack of a better term) forcing you into 2 low HP classes (Fo/Te) and the over reliance on Te as a subclass, since half of Force's skill tree is on Te, is really biting Fo in the ass nowadays. Im not talking strictly about element masteries but PP Restore & PP Convert feel like skills Fo can't live without while Te would see more benefits from skills that recover PP outside of natural PP regeneration (be it Normal attacks or pp per X seconds). Honestly a buff to Force wont fix anything. I think Sega needs to overhaul these Classes and Separate them from another completely. I doubt Sega is willing to make such a complex redesign.

what force needs its nerf elemental mastery 1 cost to 5 , buff photon flare to give percentage bonus and maybe change the status chance bonus of it to just be 1 point and that point give 30% bonus chance (even with 10% bonus chance its good enough which demand 1 point right now)

anyway at the end of the day force as subclass its only worth for magical techer ,

also in the survey i asked for more elemental combinations techniques , like a horizontal fire tornado that its a fire and wind compound tech for example or even a mist made of ice and fire that nulls the agro on you and nearby players :P

XrosBlader821
Feb 20, 2020, 11:22 AM
what force needs its nerf elemental mastery 1 cost to 5 , buff photon flare to give percentage bonus and maybe change the status chance bonus of it to just be 1 point and that point give 30% bonus chance (even with 10% bonus chance its good enough which demand 1 point right now)

This will fix nothing about the class.

Dark Mits
Feb 20, 2020, 12:53 PM
Give FO 3 new skills:
Basic Tech PP Save - Reduce the costs of Basic non-support Techniques (Foie, Barta, Zonde, Zan, Grants, Megid)
Intermediate Tech PP Save - Reduce the costs of Intermediate Techniques (Gi-, Ra-, Sa-)
Advanced Tech PP Save - Reduce the costs of Advanced Techniques (Na-, Il-)
Like Territory PP Save, they have 5 points each for -3/-4/-5/-6/-7 cost

This way it will not be a straight out buff because getting all of them would cost 15 skill points, which means that something will have to be sacrificed (I don't follow the meta but I would be surprised if current FO builds have 15 points to spare that are now spent on "useless" skills). It could also bring out new builds, with some FOs emphasizing the Basic techs, others the Intermediates, others the Advanced, though I guess a clear meta would be found.

The above would alleviate a lot of FO's PP problems by allowing them to have near infinite PP for some cases (for example with Efficient crafts) without needing PP Convert, PP Restorate or Super Treatment, just with the regular 5PP/sec combined with Charge PP Revival. So FO would be able to use other subclasses. They'd still lose Element Weak Hit and the Wind/Light/Dark 144% multipliers though by not picking TE.

silo1991
Feb 20, 2020, 01:02 PM
This will fix nothing about the class.

if status effects were relevant thats where photon flare would shine

and Darkmits your ideas for FO are great :)

Loveless62
Feb 20, 2020, 01:20 PM
Sega could also add Fo skills that do something with compound techs (more damage/reduced PP costs/?????).

They could also add more compound techs, maybe to make the set of them into a more well rounded offering. This would help Te too, but the Fo skills I proposed would make them help Fo more if they are correctly designed.

It could also be time for Sega to revisit skills like Freeze Ignition. :wacko:

ArcaneTechs
Feb 20, 2020, 01:28 PM
Give FO 3 new skills:
Basic Tech PP Save - Reduce the costs of Basic non-support Techniques (Foie, Barta, Zonde, Zan, Grants, Megid)
Intermediate Tech PP Save - Reduce the costs of Intermediate Techniques (Gi-, Ra-, Sa-)
Advanced Tech PP Save - Reduce the costs of Advanced Techniques (Na-, Il-)
Like Territory PP Save, they have 5 points each for -3/-4/-5/-6/-7 cost

This way it will not be a straight out buff because getting all of them would cost 15 skill points, which means that something will have to be sacrificed (I don't follow the meta but I would be surprised if current FO builds have 15 points to spare that are now spent on "useless" skills). It could also bring out new builds, with some FOs emphasizing the Basic techs, others the Intermediates, others the Advanced, though I guess a clear meta would be found.

The above would alleviate a lot of FO's PP problems by allowing them to have near infinite PP for some cases (for example with Efficient crafts) without needing PP Convert, PP Restorate or Super Treatment, just with the regular 5PP/sec combined with Charge PP Revival. So FO would be able to use other subclasses. They'd still lose Element Weak Hit and the Wind/Light/Dark 144% multipliers though by not picking TE.

It would make Fo/Te's PP regen beyond infinite, so it will helps other combos but it makes Fo/Te even more appealing. Not only that, you have Genon for instant PP recov already.

Weaponslash
Feb 20, 2020, 01:35 PM
Do we have any idea what/if su will be getting stuff in the upcoming months?

silo1991
Feb 20, 2020, 01:50 PM
Do we have any idea what/if su will be getting stuff in the upcoming months?

despite takts and maybe 15* eggs (not sure on this one , i heard about it months ago)

what we need its more pets like an spider that can inflict specific status effects and have CC or a boxing scorpion just like DB apprentice form who also inflicts status effects XD

dont question me i like savotage tactics

[Ayumi]
Feb 20, 2020, 02:01 PM
despite takts and maybe 15* eggs (not sure on this one , i heard about it months ago)

what we need its more pets like an spider that can inflict specific status effects and have CC or a boxing scorpion just like DB apprentice form who also inflicts status effects XD

dont question me i like savotage tactics

Chao Pet
Pannon Pet
Dark Gunner (or Claw) Pet
Jaggo Pet
Belra Pet (Can attack with it's arms like a projectile and cause status effects).
Del Rappy pet (Bring Del Rappy back!)

We already got a Rappy Pet, so we should/could get pets of other PS enemies.
Del Rappy could be an alternate skin of Rappy. I would be fine with that.

silo1991
Feb 20, 2020, 03:11 PM
;3473280']Chao Pet.

a chao pet , OMG sega why you havent release cream as NPC partner , she is Sega proto summoner :O

i googled delrappy and i said : WTF its that thing

[Ayumi]
Feb 20, 2020, 03:20 PM
a chao pet , OMG sega why you havent release cream as NPC partner , she is Sega proto summoner :O

i googled delrappy and i said : WTF its that thing

I would say a corrupted Rappy Gugg, but it existed before a Rappy Gugg.

I'm actually surprised they didn't make a Rappy Gugg enemy. Didn't say in replacement of the Emperappy (as I like Emperappy), but I can see them side by side with the Barbarillipans.

Dark Mits
Feb 20, 2020, 03:47 PM
It would make Fo/Te's PP regen beyond infinite, so it will helps other combos but it makes Fo/Te even more appealing. Not only that, you have Genon for instant PP recov already.True. But that is also the point; if FO with any non-TE sub manages to have no PP issues (or at least regular PP issues on par with every other class), then the utility of TE sub as PP battery is diminished.

On a side note, do Fo/X builds "work" if the player uses R/PP Convert ring?

[Ayumi]
Feb 20, 2020, 04:24 PM
True. But that is also the point; if FO with any non-TE sub manages to have no PP issues (or at least regular PP issues on par with every other class), then the utility of TE sub as PP battery is diminished.

Fo/Ph while still having the benefits I would from being a Fo/Te still...
...One can dream...

(Not a fan of Phantom's Rod.)

XrosBlader821
Feb 20, 2020, 05:09 PM
True. But that is also the point; if FO with any non-TE sub manages to have no PP issues (or at least regular PP issues on par with every other class), then the utility of TE sub as PP battery is diminished.

Works as well as a hotwheel with a F'ed up tire.

Fo isn't the most frustrating class to play right now because of its Damage or PP management.
Fo is frustrating to play because you are a glass cannon for no reason other than class identity. While also being locked to pretty much a single subclass because skills that should be on the Force Tree are on Techter's for some reason and because Talis related skills (which imo suit Te more) are locked on Fo for some reason, one of the Worst Subclass a Te could choose from.

Reilet
Feb 22, 2020, 02:46 AM
Te gives 1.58x to wind, light, and dark (1.72x weakpoint) yes

Did you know that fi, su, et, and ph all give a near similar and some higher multiplier that ALSO applies to fo eles?

The entire point of te sub is the pp sustainability it gives. Put that on fo and there is literally no reason to sub te.

XrosBlader821
Feb 22, 2020, 11:22 AM
Put that on fo and there is literally no reason to sub te.

Which I would prefer.

DrCatco
Feb 22, 2020, 03:31 PM
For Summoner, apart from the 15* eggs (that I'm sure will come), I'd like a "Suspicious Roll" to inflict status effects: 10% rate, only one can be active in a candybox (so putting 2 wouldn't be better), and it inflicts status effects accordingly to the element of the pet.

Also, I'd like that with 15 * pets, Sega introduced a Complex Photon Art for them. I'd call it "One Hat Trick", It would cost three stocks, and it wold be dependent of the pet. For example, Wanda/Jinga would run in a frenzy way around its master, damaging everything in its way, Rappy would call a rappy army and cause an stampede over the enemy, etc.

I like to dream :-)

ArcaneTechs
Feb 23, 2020, 03:06 AM
For Summoner, apart from the 15* eggs (that I'm sure will come), I'd like a "Suspicious Roll" to inflict status effects: 10% rate, only one can be active in a candybox (so putting 2 wouldn't be better), and it inflicts status effects accordingly to the element of the pet.

Also, I'd like that with 15 * pets, Sega introduced a Complex Photon Art for them. I'd call it "One Hat Trick", It would cost three stocks, and it wold be dependent of the pet. For example, Wanda/Jinga would run in a frenzy way around its master, damaging everything in its way, Rappy would call a rappy army and cause an stampede over the enemy, etc.

That would require effort on Sega's part, something they don't really want to put in atm but all that seems pretty cool but 1 Complex PA would be it. I'm still waiting for 15* pet announcements along with a new pet release with it. They're either just going to up the stats and rarity to 15* or every pet that wasnt the starter 3 will hopefully get an evo as well.

XrosBlader821
Feb 23, 2020, 05:30 AM

Instead of a complex PA that's dependent on the pet I'd rather have one that's equally useful across all pets

Dark Mits
Feb 23, 2020, 06:37 AM
A "funny" complex PA for Summoner would be to somehow summon all pets the player has and rush through the enemy, similar to how rappies rush through at Rappy Slots sometimes.

DrCatco
Feb 23, 2020, 07:03 PM
Instead of a complex PA that's dependent on the pet I'd rather have one that's equally useful across all pets

Hmm... Then, how about "You're Not Alone": 3 stocks, and for 15 seconds a light clone of your pet will be following it and copying all your pet attacks and PAs. This includes the powerful ones like Torim Spiral, Territory Hit, Maron/Melon Strike, etc. The clone dissapears when the timer ends or if the pet becomes incapacitated.

[Ayumi]
Feb 23, 2020, 09:52 PM
A "funny" complex PA for Summoner would be to somehow summon all pets the player has and rush through the enemy, similar to how rappies rush through at Rappy Slots sometimes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEgiyHC1Ynk

Or, seeing this is Phantasy Star, they could just make it kind of like an Reverse Rush like in Idola where all the pets one by one rush in with one of their most powerful moves in quickness to attack the enemy. Or maybe make it an AoE attack like Reverse Rush.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gujrS1n9o_M
(1st 12 seconds only.)

Loyd Azakuya
Feb 24, 2020, 09:30 AM
Adjusted Bravers so that their normal state is equal to the current released state.
I wonder if this means that they are going to buff the damage of braver, or that they going to remove the damage buff from the katana gear (like with sacrifice bite)

Fi need more buffs...
Also, about that S6 for Fighter, if you use it, do you lose deadline slayer?

XrosBlader821
Feb 24, 2020, 02:33 PM
I wonder if this means that they are going to buff the damage of braver, or that they going to remove the damage buff from the katana gear (like with sacrifice bite)

It wouldn't be the first time Sega fixes a class mechanic by making it active all the time.
I say what this change means is that the 50% crit rate & 30% S-ATK buff will be active all the time
For PP regeneration & Braver Combination you'll still need Katana Gear Release.