PDA

View Full Version : Item What is the new item “Beauty Closet“ from ??

TheGodlyMonster
Jan 15, 2020, 04:57 PM
So I saw the Beauty Closet originally in the PSO2 direct in December and was super excited for it to come out.
Now obviously on Ship 2 that s**t’s super overpriced still, but after watching the direct again I can’t tell what it’s
actually from? It seems to be an item code, but from what?? If it’s some merch is the merch still available?
I’d like to try to get it myself but I’m also going to >try< to trade for it because I don’t have enough irl Meseta to
invest in merch with item codes, let alone premium or scratches.
I tried to check Bumped but I can’t find the info anywhere on there either.

Anduril
Jan 15, 2020, 05:02 PM
It is an item code from the 2018-2019 Fashion Catalog (https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/404912890X/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1). It's honestly not that great since all it does is send you to the Beauty Salon just like if you did it from the Quick Menu; it doesn't even put you back in your room afterward, you still end up outside the salon when you finish in there.

TheGodlyMonster
Jan 15, 2020, 05:45 PM
Ah I see, thank you! I still want it for some reason aha.

the_importer_
Jan 15, 2020, 06:20 PM
...it doesn't even put you back in your room afterward, you still end up outside the salon when you finish in there.

but, but, but, that would have required actual programming!

otakun
Jan 15, 2020, 07:57 PM
Yeah, the fact it doesn't put you back in your room is what makes it pointless.

echofaith
Jan 15, 2020, 07:58 PM
I would have actually paid for such item if it let you go back to room directly and avoid lobby altogether. Too bad it wont happen ):

Nyansan
Jan 15, 2020, 08:00 PM
Bought it when it went cheap and was disappointed to find it didn't even return me to room afterwards. Bummer.
Well, at least I now have an actual working closet in MyRoom instead of the static decoration closet that was there before

[Ayumi]
Jan 15, 2020, 09:37 PM
Saw it in someone's room last week when they were advertising on their ARKS Card while AFK to visit their room.
Didn't know what it was and thought it was just some interacting object. When it brought me to the Salon, I was thinking "Oh crap. I need one of these. This is kinda cool."
I didn't edit anything and just exit out as I thought it was a cool item. Was prepared to look in the player shops to see if I could buy one.

The moment I found out I was sent back to lobby and not back to the person's room... I didn't want it anymore.