PDA

View Full Version : well i had found one

Mordaki987
Feb 18, 2020, 09:39 PM
well I had found one and now I can't seem to find it againit was an exe file with I think 3 or 4 data files the exe file allowd me to play that advanced/master classes in offline story mod anyone here that could help me find it if possible

Mordaki987
Feb 20, 2020, 11:38 PM
haven't seen any responses in a few says so though I would check back and see if anyone knew of the mod I am takinf about for aoti that allows us to play the advanced type classes/master classes hope someone relies or responds and knows the mod I am speaking of for aoti maybe I should explain better the mod I found allowd for selectin all the classes including the advance types in offline story mode so it had all classes available for play basic, extended then master types

Anduril
Feb 21, 2020, 02:31 AM
If it's what I think you are talking about, then Google "AotI Offline (Unofficial) Expansion: Despair and Hope" and you should be able to find it.

Mordaki987
Feb 21, 2020, 03:25 AM
this is the name of the exe _suIlluminus_typeslist.exe it was rared inside was said _suIlluminus_typeslist.exe and about 3 or 4 data files
If it's what I think you are talking about, then Google "AotI Offline (Unofficial) Expansion: Despair and Hope" and you should be able to find it.