PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Need 3 AddSlots

s3rial_one
May 2, 2003, 12:01 AM
Offering 3 Photon Drops.

...evidentally, for some dumbass reason, Hopkins isn't in PSOX so I can't exchange them by myself.

Any takers?

EDIT: *smack* I meant I need 4 AddSlots, and I'm offering 4 Photon Drops

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: s3rial_one on 2003-05-01 22:02 ]</font>

Gray4
May 2, 2003, 08:20 AM
He's not in psox? wtf? you are doing the gallon's shop quest, right? weird stuff...

llEXll_FatDump
May 2, 2003, 10:42 AM
i heard he wasnt going to be added until the game had been out for 2 months. When everyone is paying they were going to add him. Thats the rumor?? i dunno either??

Anyone have an extra custom frame laying around they dont want. my buddy wants one. got some yamotos or something to trade i'm sure.

s3rial_one
May 2, 2003, 10:58 AM
I have 3 Custom Frame ver.00s.

I'm keeping one for myself. Another's tentatively being traded, and the third is available; if your friend wants to make an offer, point him over here. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: s3rial_one on 2003-05-02 09:27 ]</font>

MisoSoup
May 2, 2003, 07:15 PM
I have 3 add slots I was going to use, but since you seem like a nice guy on here I'll trade them to you for the photon drops. I can't use em for a little while longer, anyway. Catch me on Celestite 3 sometime. Gamertag is Demon of Elru.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MisoSoup on 2003-05-02 17:15 ]</font>

s3rial_one
May 3, 2003, 12:39 AM
Hey, thanks a lot, Miso http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sorry this took so long to reply... dexided to go see Xmen 2 at the last minute, tonight, and I just got back (review in a nutshell: 10 years worth of the comic crammed into 2.5 hours, and it's bloody awesome; even has a treat at the end (well, forshadowed for quite a while) for anyone who knows the comics...). I should be on tomorrow, and I'll keep an eye out for you.

Take care!