PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 for Everyone

BlackPhoenix313
May 27, 2020, 05:48 AM
After 8-10 years, it's about time.

Today as of this post, PSO2 has finally come to PC in North America.

While I'm downloading this game, I'm left with the question on whether it would come out on other systems as well, including Mobile outlets.

I've seen that this as already come out on PS4, Nintendo Switch, and PS Vita.

It's unfortunate that PS Vita will no longer support PSO2 in Japan, which probably means that PS Vita will eventually fade into memory.

However, with Smartphones and Tablets already having MMOs on there already, I'm sure that the time has come for PSO2 to start adapting to the times.

Do you think that there's a chance that PSO2 can go mobile? It worked for a while in Japan on PS Vita.

Please reply with your thoughts.

And if by some miracle, that PSO2 goes mobile, please leave the date for its release on mobile.

lostinseganet
May 27, 2020, 06:26 AM
There is wayy to may buttons for movements and attack for it to go mobile... IT would have to be a different game.

BlackPhoenix313
May 27, 2020, 07:05 AM
There is wayy to may buttons for movements and attack for it to go mobile... IT would have to be a different game.

Interesting. You know, in the first PSO, on Dreamcast, you were able to raise your MAG, on the VMU. I'm wondering if there's a way that can be done with a mobile device on PSO2..

I would welcome the concept. It's something that can be considered as part of PSO2 that should be considered.

It may not be the exact game on mobile, but should be considered to be a part of PSO2.

NightlightPro
May 27, 2020, 08:09 AM
iirc you can do that in PSO2es mobile game but it's only available on the jp server

MAYBE if PSO2es will ever come to the west

ralf542
May 27, 2020, 09:47 AM
It should come to EU and other not Murica country's before the dev team wastes their time with other platforms.

lostinseganet
May 27, 2020, 09:53 AM
Interesting. You know, in the first PSO, on Dreamcast, you were able to raise your MAG, on the VMU. I'm wondering if there's a way that can be done with a mobile device on PSO2..

I would welcome the concept. It's something that can be considered as part of PSO2 that should be considered.

It may not be the exact game on mobile, but should be considered to be a part of PSO2.

Ohh they could make a pokemon go competitor.

ArcaneTechs
May 27, 2020, 06:28 PM

if it hasn't already been done for the JP version, it is never going to happen for NA. same thing with a mobile version of this game, if NA gets PSO2es, that'll be it, doubtful about Idola.

MikonX
May 27, 2020, 09:07 PM

Once you actually play PSO2, like you could have been doing for the past 7 years, you'll realize why a Mag-raising app would be completely pointless.

BurtD
May 29, 2020, 02:36 PM
PSO2 is amazing so far.

Blue-Hawk
May 29, 2020, 09:50 PM
PSO2 is amazing so far.

Yeah. Amazing that anyone, other than the 4 people out there, can even get it working. I reinstalled and it's STILL a title screen simulator.

Best launch EVER!

mother clusterfck
May 29, 2020, 11:26 PM
I really doubt PSO2 will ever hit phones because it would be too weird with es.

Kiboune
May 30, 2020, 03:15 PM
It was for everyone since 2012

Blue-Hawk
May 30, 2020, 06:27 PM
If those retarded monkeys in charge of the US release EVER get their thumbs out of their asses and figure out how to let us past the title screen loop WITHOUT jumping through 13 hoops and having us install 46 other apps (exageration.... Or am I?) to run it, maybe THEN I'll be less skeptical. But until that day, I consider the current team incompetent and should be fired.

ArcaneTechs
May 30, 2020, 08:44 PM
If those retarded monkeys in charge of the US release EVER get their thumbs out of their asses and figure out how to let us past the title screen loop WITHOUT jumping through 13 hoops and having us install 46 other apps (exageration.... Or am I?) to run it, maybe THEN I'll be less skeptical. But until that day, I consider the current team incompetent and should be fired.

you're whats wrong with gaming these days because you can't play your precious game you "waited 7yrs for", ya fire the whole Dev team because of issues I'm sure they weren't exactly expecting to happen to everyone and result into what it is now. So let's waste more time and money hiring a new group, train them (waste more time) and get them to fix this.

reality is they should have done a Beta test, get the situation we have now but within reason then official launch when it's patched up and ready instead they have this mess on their hands that they're trying to work out along with w/e crap the Microsoft store has to get in the way with. Meanwhile you have a 3rd party who's also working on getting the game at least bearable if not better for people to play.

just calm your shit and wait or use one of the work arounds

hung2knees
May 31, 2020, 01:05 AM
I have played PSO2 one time; then when I reset my PC(hoping that it would help with lobby lag) I couldn't play it again. I started doing research on what problem I might be having. Wow. Although I hate that I can't play it, and that I am quite agitated, there's no need to use such harsh words as to call them monkeys. Them releasing this game without having it sorted out was just stupid. Who knows what they were thinking. My guess is that they just don't care; that it isn't a pressing issue. They aren't going to be out of a lot of money. It's not like this is one of their flagship games. It's an 8 year old game that is basically cult. Why should they care? Now us on the other hand, we are a passionate bunch. We love our Phantasy Star. I put over 2,400 hours on one character in PSO for Pete's sake. When they mess up a launch that we have been emphatically waiting for, well, it really hits hard. If you want to vent, please vent to the people in charge of this mess, let them know how much it affects you. All we can do is wait for them to fix it. You can try to use some other methods that seem to work for some people. Me, I am just going to wait. No need to fill up my hard drive with copies of files that don't want to work.

Strogg
May 31, 2020, 04:39 PM
Just started on the Xboxone version im really enjoying it so far took long enough to come out