PDA

View Full Version : 9 Hour Extended Maintenance Today!?

FluxDMC
Jun 16, 2020, 01:01 PM
Is sega giving a reason for the extended maintenance tonight cause there is nothing about it on bumped?! I mean they just took the game offline twice last week for two extended maintenances lol!

Knightsword
Jun 16, 2020, 02:20 PM
Probably extra work needed to add the new version of the Driving Rain event.

Tyreek
Jun 16, 2020, 07:08 PM
Well, guess I can say goodbye to my remaining weeklies. I was expecting a 9-10pm maintenance, so I could have cleared them on all my characters. GG SEGA.

ArcaneTechs
Jun 16, 2020, 07:50 PM
Well, guess I can say goodbye to my remaining weeklies. I was expecting a 9-10pm maintenance, so I could have cleared them on all my characters. GG SEGA.

should consider finding a day that isn't Tuesday to finish your weeklies, the amount of people every week I see complaining about early maintenance almost every week is uhh somewhat surprising. I try to tell people to find a different day to do them because you never know if Sega is going to pull 15hr maint days or like today 9hrs

the_importer_
Jun 16, 2020, 10:17 PM

You may want to try doing this on the weekend.

Tyreek
Jun 16, 2020, 10:33 PM
My weekends are work days, as is the majority of my week, hence my lack of completing things in the no life manner my past self relished.

ArcaneTechs
Jun 16, 2020, 11:14 PM
My weekends are work days, as is the majority of my week, hence my lack of completing things in the no life manner my past self relished.

kinda figured, its a bummer

Suirano
Jun 17, 2020, 03:24 AM
I do hope this maintenance fixes the issue with Atlas Ex Plus potential that if you changed the category, the weapon pot went back to the original version, not the plus version. I lost out on 240 fragments because of that mess.

XrosBlader821
Jun 17, 2020, 04:26 AM
I do hope this maintenance fixes the issue with Atlas Ex Plus potential that if you changed the category, the weapon pot went back to the original version, not the plus version. I lost out on 240 fragments because of that mess.

dito, glad they're fixing it.

ArcaneTechs
Jun 17, 2020, 02:19 PM

Emer fragments are incredibly abundant, low effort get materials so it's not a big loss. Aside that though, ya it's kinda dumb that swap categories resets it back to it's original pot for no reason