PDA

View Full Version : Ok someone has to send me the million monster quest, i am ne

GameZMaster
Mar 10, 2001, 12:17 AM
I really want to get that quest...heard it makes the game that much better.
Also I wanted to say hello to everyone since Im new here been goin to TOmmee for a while now but never posted.

Heres some things i have been looking for if u have them maybe we can trade:
PB create
devil equip
lavis cannon
god tech
devil tech
rico's ring
perfect reist

thanks guys i know i will like it here http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Heero_Yuy
Mar 10, 2001, 03:48 AM
You little newbie bastard you are crazy you are not easily accepted here go back to watching us from afar!!!

j/khttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gifwelcome to the PSO world community

AdamW
Mar 11, 2001, 02:17 PM
Z! It's me, Metal Gear. Looks like I'm a newbie here as well.

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Mar 11, 2001, 09:09 PM
Ha! Newbies....oh..woe is me...

AdamW
Mar 12, 2001, 08:24 AM
On 2001-03-11 18:09, BlackCanaryOfDeath wrote:
Ha! Newbies....oh..woe is me...[addsig]

Bah @ newbie bashers. Isn't it a good thing to have more people coming to the site?

GameZMaster
Mar 13, 2001, 06:26 PM
Its seems my queries were scoffed at and skipped and a nice welcoming was replaced by answer...well thank you to those who have welcomed me and MG you sexy bastard...good to see im not the only one i know who visit the tomee. NOW ANSWER MY QUESTION YOU SELFISH PEOPLES> GIVE ME WHAT I WANT AND NO ONE WILL GET HURT! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Jim2001
Mar 14, 2001, 10:39 PM
Haven't found any of them yet. But what is this Million Monster thing?

And the rest of you! I'm ashamed! I used to be a newbie myself, and so were you!

GameZMaster
Mar 15, 2001, 03:12 AM
hey man dont worry about them , they were just hazing me.

Million Monster Quest is like the nightmare quest...except its full to the brim to the point of slow down monster galore....for all those not 85lvl or beyond will die die die...well even if ur lvl 100 u will die die die....so its bascily its for the PSO junkies that have played so much that they need a cheap thrill.

Jim2001
Mar 15, 2001, 10:52 PM
Ohhh, I want that, even though I'm only level 72! I'll die die die!

GameZMaster
Mar 16, 2001, 02:19 PM
hey MG tell everyone who is looking for me that my cable has been out for a week and I am tryin to get it fixed thats why i havent been on...i am using my dialup to post this..http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif

AdamW
Mar 20, 2001, 02:45 AM
K. Rika already knew though. I think ACE told her.

Infernal
Mar 20, 2001, 02:42 PM
i want your ricos ring and perfect resist i have these for trade

orioagito
lavis cannon
sonic knuckles
brave knuckles
chain sawd
holy ray
opa opa mag
robo chao mag
heart of chao
pan arm blades
double saber
inferno bazooka
spread needle
heavan punisher
shifta lv 14
rafoie lv 14
flowin's frame 2 slots
and many more

all items are legit no dupes

Jim2001
Mar 20, 2001, 06:36 PM
Rico's ring? I think I've seen it. But what is it? What does it do? How (if at all) do you equip it? and where do you find it?

I think I've seen this after killing Dark Falz in normal, but I'm not sure.

Anybody know anything about an item called the grasshopper? Some guy showed it to me, and it kept emptying and refilling his health. Weird.

Omnigear
Apr 5, 2001, 01:15 AM
Heeeeeloooooooo!!! (In Mrs. Doubtfire Voice) Welcome to the PSO Community!

And sorry to dissapoint you, but Perfect Resist, PB/Create, Devil/Tech and Devil/Equip are all hacked items. I am not sure if they exist, but Devil/Tech I am sure is hacked, it grants 999tp. Perfect Resist may not be, but hearing it gives around 1000 resist to everything, that also sounds a little looney.

Just grab a Soul Eater/Soul Banish and corrupt your soul! You'll be much happier... like me... I haVe no contRoL oveR MysELf.

=D

AdamW
Apr 5, 2001, 04:50 AM
Well, those items do exist and you can have a legit copy of them, but most people hack them to give them more pumped up stats. For example, I think Perfect/Resist is only supposed to boost each stat by 11.

Jim2001
Apr 5, 2001, 04:56 PM
All resist by 11, yup. I had one of those. I think Devil/Tech is real, I know God/Tech is. Probably Devil/Tech++ is hacked, like God/HP++.

Rico's Ring is not an item! Look on GameFAQs and some lady has a website of made-up items, and Rico's Ring was one of them. Althogh...She did mention some kind of whip that some people had confirmed...She said she needed to see it to believe it, but she hoped it was real (as do I, by the way).

JohnnyKingOtaku
Apr 12, 2001, 04:46 AM
what about someone lower than 85 with rafoie will they also die die die? also what dungeon level is quest on???