PDA

View Full Version : IRC fucktards - new ones added constantly!

War_Child
May 4, 2003, 03:32 PM
Welcome to fucktard central! When I see one and I remember to, I'll add another fucktard to explain why we are here and why sometimes I hate people ^_^

May 4th, 4:30 pm

<*edit*> SEEYA FATAZZ FUCKNUTS YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF LOW LIFE FUCKFACED FUCKERNAUTS THAT HAVE NO FUCKINGLIFE YA FUCKERSHITS
*** *edit* ([email protected]) Quit

Edit: typo central

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: War_Child on 2003-05-04 15:58 ]</font>

[edit] deleted name due to flame users rule

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: IceBlink on 2003-05-04 18:36 ]</font>

Guile
May 4, 2003, 03:40 PM
what the FUCK are you talking about?!
Did you sniff some cement?

RagMasterRappy
May 4, 2003, 03:55 PM
I hate IRC

Balthor
May 4, 2003, 03:58 PM
Cements nice.

Ness
May 4, 2003, 05:29 PM
Umm. I'm confused. (As usual)

pixelate
May 4, 2003, 05:31 PM
Yay for anons!

Axispoint
May 4, 2003, 05:35 PM
humm...as many times as that person mentioned the f word, either they have a fetish with it or they need to get laid http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

but ah, gotta love the internet, where you can be a prick with no fear of reprecussions (well, most of the time anyway).

[edited to rephrase stuff]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Axispoint on 2003-05-04 15:38 ]</font>

Nawms
May 4, 2003, 06:08 PM
Somehow this post reminds me of anal bleeding...
I'm not sure why. This is weird.

umipixie
May 5, 2003, 02:15 AM
-_- What's going on around here anyway?

Everyone needs to calm down and eat some cookies. How about we have a contest to see how long we can go without being jerks to other people. That goes for EVERYONE.

/me passes out cookies to everyone for incentive

Alielle
May 5, 2003, 04:20 AM
Mmm, cookies.

Contrary to popular belief, IRC is not the highest achievement of the Lilim culture. What's the point of sitting around in a channel all day if you're not gonna say anything? I never understood that.

I heart Trillian.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alielle on 2003-05-05 02:20 ]</font>

geewj
May 5, 2003, 09:17 AM
On 2003-05-05 02:20, Alielle wrote:
Mmm, cookies.

I heart Trillian.

Ya, both those rock......but not the middle part, I cut that out >_>.

Who ever invented trillian deserves...something nice.

umipixie
May 5, 2003, 11:00 AM
Did you pay for Pro? That's about the nicest thing you could do for those guys...who all rule by the way. ^_^

Oh, and *on* topic...why is it not ok for War Child to post, word-for-word, an actual message from an actual channel user (I don't even know who it was since it's been censored and I wasn't around at the time) because of the "flame" rule; but other people are allowed to sit around and call me, WHO HAS THE LEAST KICKS OF ALL THE ACTIVE OPERATORS, names like "dipshit" and "nazi"? Those posts didn't get edited. I think that's kind of hypocritical... -_-; I didn't even call those people names, and still they decided to get nasty when a simple "I'm sorry for breaking the rules, complaining about the rules after admitting I broke the rule intentionally, and not admitting I didn't even read the full version of the rules" would be all it takes to let them back in the channel and resume normal online life...

You are right. IRC is for idiots. But it's alright because it's a pretty well-known fact that everyone who belongs to the human race is a moron. I mean come on people, think about it.

Dolphins: Swim around in the warm water...get free food...don't have to get up at 7:00 am every day, awoken by the annoying high-pitched buzz from hell that is their alarm clock

Humans: do.

Cats: sleep all day...get free food, sleep all day (on hot girls most of the time)

Humans: suck.

There you have it. My extremely scientific study about why humans are all retarded. The end.

BlackRose
May 5, 2003, 11:08 AM
I think umipixie nailed it...

Saladwood
May 5, 2003, 12:46 PM
On 2003-05-05 09:00, umipixie wrote:
Oh, and *on* topic...why is it not ok for War Child to post, word-for-word, an actual message from an actual channel user (I don't even know who it was since it's been censored and I wasn't around at the time) because of the "flame" rule; but other people are allowed to sit around and call me, WHO HAS THE LEAST KICKS OF ALL THE ACTIVE OPERATORS, names like "dipshit" and "nazi"? Those posts didn't get edited. I think that's kind of hypocritical...

And those people who called you guys names are flamed and ridiculed right back have you realized? And we allowed that! Did you see that? We didn't edit out the times those people got flamed did we? Even the staff members of the site supported you and found them to be at fault, Lolita posted that too. And you know people have been warned before for calling you names on the site. Lolita had to step in and take care of that. But staff, and representatives of the site are preferred to set an example. If you want to talk about it Umi, then talk to us. We deal with idiots on this site too, we have lots of idiots. That just naturally happens when you have a large concentration of people and especially kids. Part of the job. But we have some really worthy posters that makes it worthwhile.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PSOSaladWood on 2003-05-05 10:48 ]</font>

umipixie
May 5, 2003, 02:49 PM
This is all ridiculous. Half the time people bitch about me and I am not even the one who kicked them.

If you want to talk to *me* then you can talk to me. Don't post nastiness about me in a public thread. I wasn't trying to make *you* look bad, so why would you do that to me? I didn't accuse *YOU* of being a hypocrite, I said I don't appreciate the double-standard. When did I call anyone a dipshit or a nazi? I don't have a problem with ANY of you moderators, and I have let lolita know a million times how much I appreciate all the help. -_-; I don't like flame wars, and I refuse to take part in them. If people seem confused as to why they were kicked, I let them know. I don't resort to petty name-calling. But I don't like double-standards either. Can you lock this thread before it gets any worse? Thank you.