PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Looking to hire a Mag farmer/raiser for reward

Axelay
May 4, 2003, 10:43 PM
Howdy. I need a good well-raised Mag but have not yet been able to figure out how to make what I want work. I'm trying to use the PSO World guide to maxing out RAmar stats, and the best place to start is with the Mag. (I obviously don't have all of the Materials I need yet to boost those stats...) I am willing to pay for raising exactly what I need. Here's my criteria, it's just like in the PSO World guide:

Level 200 Apsaras
POW 100
DEF 6
MIND 56
DEX 38
Photon blasts = Estlla, Golla, Farlla

I really want Apsaras because it has the 3/4 chance of invincibility - and I need it because I'm only at level 20 with my new RAmar right now. I'd prefer a non-duped Mag if possible, please.

As for the reward, here's what I can offer:

500,000 Meseta
6 Add Slots
12 HP Materials
8 Power Materials
12 Mind Materials
30 Photon Drops

This is the collected sum of the adventures of 4 different characters, and I do have a few other negotiable things to offer. If anyone would be willing to take on this task, I may also be able to add more items to the pot as I keep playing. I would also consider paying a portion of the reward in advance, so long as I could have a sign of good faith from whomever may help me with this. Please let me know if you are interested! Thanks.

Axelay
May 5, 2003, 10:43 AM
*bump*

I would also highly value a Sato with comparable stats (very low DEF, highest POW, mid MIND, lowest DEX). The Photon Blasts are purely secondary considerations, but Pilla is preferred over all others.

I would be willing to throw in an additional:

200,000 Meseta
4 Add Slots
15 Luck Materials
6 Power Materials

jspacemunkey
May 6, 2003, 12:16 PM
i would be interested in lending you a hand with both mags, provided you are on xbox, and haven't already made a deal. let me know.

Axelay
May 6, 2003, 01:06 PM
Thanks for your interest, but I have already made a deal with someone to assist with this.