PDA

View Full Version : Is this person a n00b?

TerribleDeliMeat
May 5, 2003, 02:35 PM
Actually, all three of you come off looking like idiots.

Rather than just letting it go, you had to create a big problem.

I've got an idea, why not let the kid think the xbox version is better? Is your life somehow incomplete if this guy thinks so?

If he wants to live in his make believe land of a cheat free PSO...let him be. He just makes himself look stupid and you avoid lowering yourself to that level.

Instead...you, Elvendar, and the anon have to act like bickering children over a shit product like PSO.

I'm going to use my write-in powers now and say all three of you acted like children to the poll.

Good day

Elvendar
May 5, 2003, 02:40 PM
Just to let you people know, I had no part in this.

umipixie
May 5, 2003, 02:41 PM
Where the hell was I when this was happening? People were talking to me and I wasn't even there! ^_^;;

Why doesn't everyone just calm down. GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU LATELY? Are you all on your period? -_-; Just like me to hang around when everyone is on the rag (please note I am female so I am allowed to say things like this http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif.

Cowboy
May 5, 2003, 02:41 PM
mmmmm......zesty!

Ness
May 5, 2003, 03:29 PM

Sai-Yuk
May 5, 2003, 03:35 PM
On 2003-05-05 13:29, Ness wrote:

let me be the first to second that.

Balthor
May 5, 2003, 03:40 PM
More fucking IRC topics.

I wish someone would just blow up that room.

Nawms
May 5, 2003, 03:46 PM
On 2003-05-05 12:35, TerribleDeliMeat wrote:
Actually, all three of you come off looking like idiots.

True. Actually, the noob didn't act so nubish, it was just that he/she couldn't spell. Or type. Or never went to school.
But then someone would ask the "noob" something and he/she would say like "yes" then "no". What?

Vanango
May 5, 2003, 09:40 PM
*skims*

that hurt my head.

Droxitr
May 5, 2003, 10:04 PM
Well, behavior like this:

<PSO_n00b> you were probably one of those stupid dumbasses that couldn't afford a gs because you were too fucken poor

and

<PSO_n00b> go write on you dick because that seems to be all your good at

kinda identifies him (or her) as a n00bie.

Kid_Icarus
May 5, 2003, 11:30 PM
On 2003-05-05 13:40, Balthor_The_Defiled wrote:
More fucking IRC topics.

I wish someone would just blow up that room.

I'll work on it!