PDA

View Full Version : GC: Trade List - Outdated

Goza
May 6, 2003, 09:02 AM
I'm going to post a list with haves/wants. How do I delete or lock this? It can be axed.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Goza on 2003-05-07 06:06 ]</font>

Goza
May 6, 2003, 10:12 AM
I guess posting what I have might help:

Stag Cutlery (bunch with %s, one +30)
Guard Wave
Custom Frame
God/Body
Tons of Max Resists
Sacred Cloth x3
Red Handgun (two %s over 30, can't remember)
Sange
Red Dagger (not sure on %s)
Magick Rock Moola
Technical Crozier
Silence Claw x2
Cross Scar x2
S-Beat's Blade
Angry Fist out the Bunghole (that sounds bad)
Guilty Light
Yasminkov 3000R +60
Elysion
Yamato +40
Tons of 9* and Enemy Parts Stuff

I can pipe for guard wave, demolition comet, sange, red handgun, god/body, if I run out.

I've never been online. Everything listed is 100% legit (or more?). If you happen to know how many pdrops I could get for anything on the list, that would be helpful.

The stuff I'm hoping to trade for if and when I do get online is:

L&K Combats
Megid Disk
God/Power
Prophets of Motav
C-Sorcerer's Cane

I have been informed that Prophets and Cane are most likely going to be duped. I'd look for other good stuff too, but that's all I specifically want. Do I have a shot at any of this?

Thanks for letting me be a pain, and props to everyone who's pm'd me advice so far!

Goza
May 6, 2003, 02:43 PM
And I'm online. And... it's rough. I can't type very well, and no clue what I'm doing. Hehe. Oh well.

Malus
May 6, 2003, 03:13 PM
I'm interested in your Magic Rock Moola, I see you want L&K14 Combats... I have more mechs than I know what to do with, so does that sound fair?

Goza
May 6, 2003, 03:38 PM
I think the mechs are more common than the magick rock moola. If I were trading for mechs, I'd want to trade something similarly prolific.

Aside: I'm hanging out in Lobby 10 on Antares 8. I've sort of figured stuff out. I'm mad slow at typing though, and that's about all I've learned to do http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Muku6
May 6, 2003, 10:33 PM
Interested in your Yas, I could give you 7 PDs for it plus I have H&S guns or some pair of guns in my bank I could give to you for free. (I know H&S isn't on there, but it may not be that gun, either way you can have it for free if its still there.)

Goza
May 6, 2003, 10:38 PM
I'd like to trade the Yas for another equivalent * legit rare if I can. I'll add a want list tomorrow.