PDA

View Full Version : GC: I need stuff, i fsoded

stabcuturveigns
May 6, 2003, 08:53 PM
I just fsod'd and i lost my tsu j, does anyone have an ultimate worthy wepon i can have 4 free, to carry me over. if so, reply with meeting date, time(and where u live so no time mixups),ship and block, thanx

Firocket1690
May 6, 2003, 09:53 PM
uhh ... dude !!

if u just FSODed ... then WTF u gonna do w/ uber (Tsu-J) rare NEway ?!?? u prolly can't use it NEway ... so y bother beggin ppl for one !?

besides ... EVERYBODY fsods alot these dayz ....
(I corrupted last week & now I'm already lvl 55)

for all i care ..this could just b sum new char u made and beggin ppl 4 free stuff .....

it's already impossible to find TRADERS willing to giv our Tsu J ... don't bother begging 4 it 4 FREE..
it's one of those things that just don't happen on PSO ...

Muku6
May 6, 2003, 10:02 PM
I agree. Why the heck are you asking for an item you can't probably even use?

And I wish they would put a cap or something on the amount of beggar because they got corrupted. Whoopie doo. Seek help from friends. Needless begging is annoying and it pisses everyone off around you. Instead of begging, get off your toosh and look for stuff... try earning stuff. People beg so much nowadays I wonder what the point in earning stuff in games like this is when they beg for anything. There's no point in playing if you're not going to try to at least help yourself.