PDA

View Full Version : GC: Weps and item trade list!

Kurama
May 6, 2003, 09:24 PM
Hoy! Below are the items that I am trading..

RED SABER +6
STAG CUTLERY
DOUBLE SABER
FLOWENS SWORD
YAMATO
DRAGON SLAYER
BLODDY ART
CROSS CAR+21
CUSTOM RAY VER.00
GAE BOLG
VJAYA
WALS-MK2
JUSTY-23ST
BOOMA'S RIGHT ARM x3
PHOTON DROP x1

This is what I want...

LAVIS CANNON
DOUBLE CANNON
DARK FLOW
Elyson
Ancient Saber
Meteor Crudgel

I will give all the items I listed above for1 of the items from my wanted list! Thankyou for your time and I hope to see you online!

Firocket1690
May 6, 2003, 11:48 PM
hmmm.... I think you'll have to find better rares to trade if you want a DFlow !
considering that most of your weps 4 trade are mostly 9*... i think you'll have to lower your wants list a lil bit .....

BTW I'll trade u a few items for that Dbl Sbr ! believe it or not ... I'm @ lvl 55 and i dun gotz a Dbl Sbr, I already hv stag, DComet, and bkb
I'm only colecting DblSbr types...

Kurama
May 7, 2003, 06:29 AM
I know my items suck, I'm just seeing if there's anything anybody wants off my list. Sure I'll trade DBL Sabr? What do you have?

Kurama
May 7, 2003, 03:16 PM
Bump

Goza
May 7, 2003, 03:17 PM
I'll trade my elysion for a red saber. PM me if interested.

SadiXticHeath
May 7, 2003, 03:28 PM
same here...elyson and il think either double saber or red saber...it was 25% native! lol.

oops....whoever is just above me i accidentially PM'd you this...i dotn know how but sorry. lol

Goza
May 7, 2003, 03:29 PM
Hah, np http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

SadiXticHeath
May 7, 2003, 03:36 PM
so thre competition...what %'s does YOUR elyson have??!?!

Kurama
May 7, 2003, 03:48 PM
I'll trade my double saber for the elysion. I'm ready to trade right now if your ready?

Goza
May 7, 2003, 03:57 PM
I don't remember off the top of my head. I think it has some though. Look me up on Antares 8 or 10 tonight. My char name is [ioksotot]. I can show it to you http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif