PDA

View Full Version : Nightshade, black HUcast = Thief

KeyserSoze
Mar 10, 2001, 10:54 AM
I just want to let everybody know that this guy (Nightshade, a black HUcast in level between 30-35) is a thief. He didn't steals anything from me (because I have nothing of value to steal), but he did stole from another player on the same game.

There were four of us playing in the hard difficulty, we went through the mines and ruins in trying to level up, and we feel we could trust each others. Well, one of the player bank room is full and he has no place to put his items, so he decided to drop some of it near the bank and get it later when we beat the final boss. We were in the ruins 2 and this asshole Nightshade pipe to town and pick up a double sabre (one of the items that were left on the ground). The owner of the sabre ask him to give it back, but he just quit the game and off he went with the double sabre. How low can you get? All three of us who were still in the game were pretty pissed and disgusted by his action, so I want everybody here to know in case any of you ever run into this guy Nightshade.

I know the owner of the double sabre was pretty careless in leaving his items on the floor, but still what this Nightshade did was still despicable. We were helping him level up and he turn around and stabbed us in the back. What a loser.