PDA

View Full Version : Xbox: Honest (legit) Trading: Stag Cutlery, Guilty Light

Asia_Skyly
May 9, 2003, 09:18 AM
I got 2 Stags I am looking to trade. I am a Pinkal and I get the Stags all the time. I am interested in Mind Material (10/Stag?), God Minds or God power. All I ask is that the person I am trading with is honest and 100% legit, as I am. Let me know if anyone is interested.

I also have:

Guilty Light,
Gizonde Merge,
Shifta Merge,
Gravitron Plate (0) slots,
Storm Wand Indra,
Club of Zumuiran,
Ice Staff Dagon.

Let me know if interested.

Hollira
May 9, 2003, 10:56 AM
I have a god mind i can trade its hard to find legit people i hate hackers cause of them i trashed a full char and started over but now i have 2 chars to take his place just tell me when and where and we will talk http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Hollira Pinkal Humar lvl 89
Sintarol Redria Fomar lvl 36

Xbox Gamer tag: Hollira

Tigertron
May 9, 2003, 11:09 AM
I don't have ne God/minds or powers, but it seems that ur a force so i was wondering if you would like an Elysion for one of your stags. Is that (10/stag) mean you would give a stag for 10 mind mats. If so i will add you to my list so that i can trade any mind mats that i find to you. If that's alright with you of course.

Wriath
May 9, 2003, 03:47 PM
i HAD ten mind mats but keep giving them away since im a hucast...............

Lylu
May 11, 2003, 12:39 PM
I'll trade you mind mats' for the Stag Cutlery, send me an e-mail when you will be on Sunday/Monday I'll try to meet up on Celeste B7.

Lylu 82 Hunter
[email protected]