PDA

View Full Version : Enforce the Rules

Scriptor
May 9, 2003, 09:22 PM
I shouldn't have to remind the moderators of their job description- but I will. I've recently seen a post including a quoting of the forum rules. Which includes;
"no excessive cussing"

Now, come on. You don't have to read far into one of my certain posts to know what I'm talking about. Besides that, many other members simply cannot stand some of the facts I point out (albeit in an unpleasant manner sometimes)- so I'm not even liked at all. So why am I not banned? I have broken the rules (after having not read them). I've been directly confrontational with moderators (I won't make a point of your flaws in this post however). And look! Just then! Being confrontational again.

So, think about this moderators. I've done all the above and not really contributed much to this site at all. You have the power to ban users, amongst other things (a power which, I might add, seems to be placed in quite inappropriate hands). So what's going on here? Why should I even be making this post asking why I'm not banned?

Hmmmmm...I wonder if I will see an attempt at a witty response from a moderator and a subsequent 'locking' of this topic (as you seem to so love doing). I also saw something about a "warning" at some point; do you have a system like in baseball? Three strikes and I'm out? I wonder what number of strikes I'm on, if that's the case. Anyways, also in the rules is "no baiting others" into an argument (or something along those lines). But I officially give anyone who feels like verbally attacking me permission to do so. I mean, why rant if your not going to rant?

P.S Balthor, LolipopLolita, PSOSaladWood, TeamPhalanx, ABDUR101, Ness, Juliet and anyone else who I forgot to mention- this is your golden chance to "flame" me. Let's see what you can do...(if I got a character or two wrong in members names, forgive me). But what will really get you thinking (for those of you with a sharp mind), is why I'm posting like this- 'asking for it' if you like. Of course the simple response is "you just want attention", but what about the other angle...

Saladwood
May 9, 2003, 09:30 PM
You have one warning.

I'm not going to ban you just because you ask for it (since you don't deserve a banning for anything youv'e done). If you don't want to come around here anymore for whatever reasons, then just stop coming. It's that simple.

LollipopLolita
May 9, 2003, 09:33 PM
sometimes we give our users a little leeway to shape up and turn around. but hey if you wanna be banned...

and i have no time to flame you or anyone, i'd rather try to find a home for my foster dog. i don't really give a damn why you're doing this or your post really.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-05-09 19:34 ]</font>

pixelate
May 9, 2003, 09:35 PM
Just because someone isn't liked, doesn't mean they'll be banned.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pixelate on 2003-05-09 19:37 ]</font>

ABDUR101
May 9, 2003, 09:39 PM
On 2003-05-09 19:22, Scriptor wrote:
I shouldn't have to remind the moderators of their job description- but I will. I've recently seen a post including a quoting of the forum rules. Which includes;
"no excessive cussing"

Now, come on. You don't have to read far into one of my certain posts to know what I'm talking about. Besides that, many other members simply cannot stand some of the facts I point out (albeit in an unpleasant manner sometimes)- so I'm not even liked at all. So why am I not banned? I have broken the rules (after having not read them). I've been directly confrontational with moderators (I won't make a point of your flaws in this post however). And look! Just then! Being confrontational again.

Just because you're not liked doesn't mean we're going to ban you for it. And yeah, you have broken rules, but you get verbal warnings, and then official warnings, depending on the severity of what you've done.

So, think about this moderators. I've done all the above and not really contributed much to this site at all. You have the power to ban users, amongst other things

You're just a part of the crowd. We have thousands of members who don't do anything, so what?

(a power which, I might add, seems to be placed in quite inappropriate hands).

You're allowed to think that, you can think whatever you want. You don't have to like any of the staff, nor do you have to agree with what we do.

So what's going on here? Why should I even be making this post asking why I'm not banned?

I'm guessing you're making this post out of boredom. Why else?

Hmmmmm...I wonder if I will see an attempt at a witty response from a moderator and a subsequent 'locking' of this topic (as you seem to so love doing).

If it gets out of hand, it will be locked, as do a vast majority of threads. And what, you can give criticism but can't receive? =)

I also saw something about a "warning" at some point; do you have a system like in baseball? Three strikes and I'm out? I wonder what number of strikes I'm on, if that's the case.

We have a system of verbal and official warnings. Depending on the severity of the action, you get a verbal warning, official warning, or instant ban.

Anyways, also in the rules is "no baiting others" into an argument (or something along those lines).

Read the rules and you'd know. It is no flamebaiting someone, or rather, making a comment which will goad them into flaming you.

But I officially give anyone who feels like verbally attacking me permission to do so. I mean, why rant if your not going to rant?

It doesn't matter if you give them permission or not, it's against the forum rules to flame, and anyone who does it will be dealt with as usual.

P.S Balthor, LolipopLolita, PSOSaladWood, TeamPhalanx, ABDUR101, Ness, Juliet and anyone else who I forgot to mention- this is your golden chance to "flame" me.

Nope, no flames. Anyone who flames will get an official warning. Besides, whats the use? You're posting this thread asking why don't the mods enforce the rules, and you promote the rules to be broken? Doesn't make much sense to me.

Let's see what you can do...(if I got a character or two wrong in members names, forgive me). But what will really get you thinking (for those of you with a sharp mind), is why I'm posting like this- 'asking for it' if you like. Of course the simple response is "you just want attention", but what about the other angle...

I think you're more or less bored on a friday night. Go rent a game or a movie? I should have when I was in town. =

LollipopLolita
May 9, 2003, 09:40 PM
well to put this thread to use, anyone know of a home for a 7 year old real nice portuguese water dog?

and this is no holds barred, we just rather spend the time doing something else

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-05-09 19:41 ]</font>

Scriptor
May 9, 2003, 09:40 PM
Tut-tut-tut...all I sense is people holding back- let's see some no holes barred here.

ABDUR101
May 9, 2003, 09:42 PM
On 2003-05-09 19:40, Scriptor wrote:
Tut-tut-tut...all I sense is people holding back- let's see some no holes barred here.

Nope, what is there to hold back? Do you actually think you're that big of a deal that you're going to make us all huffy-puffy? XD

pixelate
May 9, 2003, 09:44 PM
Honestly, have whatever intention of posting that you want; it doesn't really matter to me, just don't get three warnings or do something that needs an instaban, and you'll be able to post here.

On 2003-05-09 19:40, LollipopLolita wrote:
well to put this thread to use, anyone know of a home for a 7 year old real nice portuguese water dog?

Memememe. I have two huuuge parks in town for her to run around in. One even has squirrels for her to chase, and the other has a bamboo garden for her to hide in.

Scriptor
May 9, 2003, 09:44 PM
Well, you moderators are being suprisingly objective for a change- great timing.

LollipopLolita
May 9, 2003, 09:46 PM
I don't know I didn't even read all of scriptor's post. But it did remind me to go to a Giant's game. GO GIANTS!

See now this thread is finally getting some use. PIxel, wouldn't you love to have a brown PWD....

Saladwood
May 9, 2003, 09:47 PM
I farted

... oh, and yeah, NEED TO FIND A HOME FOR THAT DOG! MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PSOSaladWood on 2003-05-09 19:48 ]</font>

Scriptor
May 9, 2003, 09:50 PM
*sigh* I was hoping I wouldn't have to make further input- but oh well. Your posts...*chuckle* oh-so suprisingly are declaring your feeling of total apathy. But clearly, if you really felt oh-so apathetic you would simply not post, and you would not care. But just like in the Munchkin post- you are. So, cut out the balloni and be a sport. There it is again moderators, your arch enemy- logic. *laughs*.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scriptor on 2003-05-09 19:52 ]</font>

pixelate
May 9, 2003, 09:55 PM
On 2003-05-09 19:50, Scriptor wrote:
*sigh* I was hoping I wouldn't have to make further input- but oh well. Your posts...*chuckle* oh-so suprisingly are declaring your feeling of total apathy. But clearly, if you really felt oh-so apathetic you would simply not post, and you would not care. But just like in the Munchkin post- you are. So, cut out the balloni and be a sport.

There's a difference between apathy towards reasons people post and apathy towards the actual posts. Motives don't really matter, but what comes from the motives does.

Reenee
May 9, 2003, 09:55 PM
On 2003-05-09 19:40, Scriptor wrote:

What's the point of nonsensical madness?

ABDUR101
May 9, 2003, 09:56 PM
On 2003-05-09 19:50, Scriptor wrote:
*sigh* I was hoping I wouldn't have to make further input- but oh well. Your posts...*chuckle* oh-so suprisingly are declaring your feeling of total apathy. But clearly, if you really felt oh-so apathetic you would simply not post, and you would not care.

If we did'nt care, we would'nt exactly be doing our jobs, right? But caring doesn't mean we're going to get all bent out of shape about what you're saying.

Hi, welcome to the internet. This is a game forum.

Too bad the dog is on the other side of the country... =o

Air-mail?

LollipopLolita
May 9, 2003, 09:57 PM
what does it matter, it's true we are crazy, we are bad mods, we are bad admins, we have no logic. you're completely right, we're wrong.

abdur how is ebber's ear?

Scriptor
May 9, 2003, 09:58 PM
Yes...your quite right. You all care so little- you all scrambled to post and declare it around five minuites after I made this topic. Yes, I see it clearly now. You totally don't care about my posts in the slightest. *laughs* CLEARLY *laughs again*

ABDUR101
May 9, 2003, 10:00 PM
On 2003-05-09 19:57, LollipopLolita wrote:
what does it matter, it's true we are crazy, we are bad mods, we are bad admins, we have no logic. you're completely right, we're wrong.

*pulls out mirror and looks at self as he repeats the following*
"You are a good mod. Everybody likes you, and you are important."

abdur how is ebber's ear?

The swelling is completely gone actually. No more balloon ears. But, there are some scabs from when she scratched them, but we cleaned them up. She's doing ok though, shakes her head every so often, most likely because they itch. But anything is better than her laying around breathing heavy and being restless. =X

Scriptor
May 9, 2003, 10:02 PM
Yeah ABDUR, that's it. Just doing your job. Like a good little soldier. Yes, your quite right. Yet again I am belittled by the sheer immensity of your wisdom, oh-great moderators. *laughs*

LollipopLolita
May 9, 2003, 10:04 PM
go buy some saline solution to wash her ears out or something. you don't want scar tissue developing

i already did say we're all crazy and bad mods. look abdur is talking to a mirror. i think i should foster ebbers too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-05-09 20:05 ]</font>

pixelate
May 9, 2003, 10:06 PM
On 2003-05-09 19:58, Scriptor wrote:
Yes...your quite right. You all care so little- you all scrambled to post and declare it around five minuites after I made this topic. Yes, I see it clearly now. You totally don't care about my posts in the slightest. *laughs* CLEARLY *laughs again*

I care about posts, just not the reason they're made.

::::burp::::

LollipopLolita
May 9, 2003, 10:06 PM
hey isn't like munchkins what they call those donut holes in dunkin donut?

ABDUR101
May 9, 2003, 10:09 PM
On 2003-05-09 20:04, LollipopLolita wrote:
go buy some saline solution to wash her ears out or something. you don't want scar tissue developing

Hmm, thats a good idea actually. We've been cleaning them out, and I think mom bought some anti-biotic ointment for the scabs that we cleaned up.

We're keeping an eye on them though, because they did look really bad. X_X

On 2003-05-09 20:02, Scriptor wrote:
Yeah ABDUR, that's it. Just doing your job. Like a good little soldier. Yes, your quite right. Yet again I am belittled by the sheer immensity of your wisdom, oh-great moderators. *laughs*

You're |33+ with the sarcasm, huh? =)

And damnit lolita, you made me remember them. Ugh, it's been a while since I've eaten those. =

Saladwood
May 9, 2003, 10:10 PM
this isn't a rant anymore!

Kasera
May 9, 2003, 10:12 PM
It's a bad 80's sitcom!

LollipopLolita
May 9, 2003, 10:14 PM
so I'm right, those are called munchkins?

I know there's like 3lb dog breed with a lion cut named munchkins

ABDUR101
May 9, 2003, 10:26 PM
On 2003-05-09 20:14, LollipopLolita wrote:
so I'm right, those are called munchkins?

Yup. Aye, it's been so long since I've eaten them. Ah yes, nice trips down memory lane.

I know there's like 3lb dog breed with a lion cut named munchkins

...pic?

LollipopLolita
May 9, 2003, 10:32 PM
The Toy Munchkin is bred to be a companion dog. It is a lively, happy, intelligent dog. They are not "snippy" like a lot of the smaller breeds. Munchkins are easy going, and eager to please. They make excellent pets for children, as long as the child knows how to properly handle the dog. These dogs should never be roughhoused. Toy Munchkins are normally not a hyperactive dog, and, although they love to play, they also love to sit in their owner's lap and snuggle. The Toy Munchkin becomes an alert little "watchdog," and will let their masters know when someone is around. They do not, however, bark without a reason. They bond very strongly with their family, and though they are not a "one-person" dog, they often pick out one family member as their "favorite." The Munchkin can be "litter-box" trained, so they are wonderful for those people who are away from home during the day, or for the elderly who cannot take the dog out for a walk. They can easily be taught tricks, and love to perform and "show off their stuff." When it is time for bed, they love to sleep with their master, but will also be content to spend the night in their playpen or dog bed. Mostly, they love to be in the center of things, and will follow their master everywhere. They get along well with other pets, including cats, birds, and other dogs.

http://www.geocities.com/woofwoof718/TDRToyMunchkin05.jpg

copy and paste into new browser window

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-05-09 20:34 ]</font>

Scriptor
May 9, 2003, 10:35 PM
Deary me I am dealing with some real weak people here ain't I? "This is not a rant anymore!" *blinks* Oh My! How shocking! They moved the tpoic! I never saw that coming! Wow, you really showed me to think twice before I post like this again PSOSaladWood. *laughs*

Now let's look at your signatures; "The important thing is to have

A blind love like you and Juliet had" Awwwww! How sweet and poetic ABDUR. My heart is posetivly ACHEING. That's such beautiful poetry. "The Angel at war with Himself" Again, amazing use of the English language- what a utterly poetic and profound piece of work. *laughs* Are we a lame panzy wanna-be poet or what? *laughs*

"My love for you is ever close" well, LUCKY ME! I feel so blessed. What a heart-warming and beautiful and poetic thing to say. I'm touched. *laughs* "Wash away my sorrow, take away my pain, your love's coming down like rain." Wow, it's so moving the way you talk so poeticly about love. Between you and ABDUR, I'm surrounded by simply STUNNING and touching poetry. Have you ever considerd getting your works reviewed? *laughs* again- lameness, aren't you two the couple of wanna-be poets. Totally cheesy, unoriginal and all round a lame attempt at poetry. *hehehe*

"cow brains and oxtail are my favorite food PSOSaladWood"- How *puts on STUPID voice and bulges eyes and waves hands about moronicly* C-R-A-Z-Y is that!?!?! Cow brains and oxtail!- that's just SO outrageous! So comical and unique! *laughs* "I did do the nasty in the pasty" - well, now my sides are just SPLITTING! You are just TOO outrageous SW! *laughs* certainly not another munchkin coming out with something cheesily trying to sound strange and comical, certainly. *HAHAHAHAHA*

"Mini Whisker Biscuits for 'Small' Appetites!" - AND A PICTURE OF A SQUIRREL!!! OMG YOUR EVEN MORE C-R-A-Z-Y THAN SW! *laughs* You two are just *SO* comical the way you come out with ZANEY things like that! Not cheesy in the slightest! And definatly not just trying to sound strange for the sake of sounding strange, no surr-ee. *laughs*

So between the four of you we have- two pathetic wanna-be panzy poets, who are all so lovey-dove when they probably have experienced it all of- NOTHING I'm betting. And two CHEESY-as-hell munchkin comedians, who try and sound so zaney and comical. You might as well come out with something like "I like to eat beans on Mondays"- because that's about as far out there as your imaginations take you *laughs*. Lame-oo's.

P.S Excuse typos, not going to bother with spell-checker on this one. Besides, the laughable patheticness of your signatures speak for themselves. *laughs* And, for now at least, I'll hold my tongue on the real pictures *laughs*.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scriptor on 2003-05-09 20:37 ]</font>

LamerPanda
May 9, 2003, 10:37 PM
Yet again I am belittled by the sheer immensity of your wisdom, oh-great moderators.

If I say that non-sarcastically, do I get brownie points? ;_;

Eeh, I couldn't take care of a dog, it's work enough taking care of 5 guinea pigs.

LollipopLolita
May 9, 2003, 10:41 PM
oxtails and cow brains are my favorite food

http://www.melroseflowers.com/mkic/indo_recipes/meat/beef_brain_curry.html

can you learn to cook it for me?

Saladwood
May 9, 2003, 10:43 PM
not our fault you don't know music and anime enough to know they're not poets or poems

hey scriptor try harder come on, we wanna see what you will resort to to try to make us pissed off.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PSOSaladWood on 2003-05-09 20:43 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
May 9, 2003, 10:45 PM
nor design to know design is kinky.

Saladwood
May 9, 2003, 10:46 PM
if you think about it, he's putting a lot of effort into this, more than any of us, look at how long his posts are!

ABDUR101
May 9, 2003, 10:49 PM
On 2003-05-09 20:46, PSOSaladWood wrote:
if you think about it, he's putting a lot of effort into this, more than any of us, look at how long his posts are!

Dear God...what if he finds out about my poetry thread? =

Scriptor
May 9, 2003, 10:49 PM
So, just stealing things from other people's work makes you all the more better huh? Well...you are a moron with a slow mind...so yeah, I guess that's correct in what you call logic. And I know I annoy some of you- that's not my goal really, I just like ripping into munchkins. What can I say? Ignorance pisses me off- and you (or your online personas) seem to LIVE by ignorance. A word from the wiser than you PSOSaladWood- don't try and post something intelligent, because you will just fail at it. And I'm not saying that just because I dislike you, it's just you are not one of those people blessed with a quick mind.

LOL- ABDUR you make me laugh. As if I need to go to your thread to know what's going to be inside it (almost to the letter no doubt). If I want to see bad poetry from someone who thinks he's good- I'll write some myself.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scriptor on 2003-05-09 20:52 ]</font>

LamerPanda
May 9, 2003, 10:50 PM
On 2003-05-09 20:35, Scriptor wrote:

Are we a lame panzy wanna-be poet or what? *laughs*

again- lameness, aren't you two the couple of wanna-be poets. Totally cheesy, unoriginal and all round a lame attempt at poetry.

certainly not another munchkin coming out with something cheesily trying to sound strange and comical, certainly.

two pathetic wanna-be panzy poets, who are all so lovey-dove

CHEESY-as-hell munchkin comedians

Lame-oo's

Besides, the laughable patheticness of your signatures speak for themselves. *laughs*

Psst, I wouldn't be talking about "patheticness" with such insults. You could try a little bit of variation, repeating the same things over and over is certainly what a lame-oo panzy cheezy munchkin would do.

"*laughs*"

Besides, I'm the expert on "lameness" and "Lame-oo"s!

ABDUR101
May 9, 2003, 10:51 PM
On 2003-05-09 20:49, Scriptor wrote:
So, just stealing things from other people's work makes you all the more better huh?

Wow...showing appreciation is stealing. Shit..I never knew that. I'm quite the thief then. ,_,

pixelate
May 9, 2003, 10:53 PM
http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/bookdesign-cover.gif
http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/bookdesign-back.gif
http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/bookdesign-text.gif

http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/bomberman.gif

http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/cleansation.gif

http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/desk-pc.gif

http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/folios01.gif

http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/forumdoods.gif

http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/freedomfood.jpg

http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/greenbars.jpg

http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/head.gif

http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/himom.jpg

http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/imdave.jpg

http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/kirin.gif

http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/name.gif

http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/pengy-grid.jpg

http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/phineas02-02.gif
http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/possible02.gif

http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/sexy.jpg

http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/sleep.jpg

http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/spud.gif

http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/totoro-blue.gif

http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/wakinglife.jpg

http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/whitehead.jpg

http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/womanbag.jpg

http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/sigs/chloe.jpg
http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/sigs/ditasig.jpg

http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/sigs/dita-bondage.jpg

http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/sigs/dogisland.jpg

http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/sigs/dunno.gif

http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/sigs/ex08-01.jpg

http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/sigs/fing.jpg

http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/sigs/fkp.jpg

http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/sigs/gr_psow.jpg

http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/sigs/logo.gif

http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/sigs/michi.gif

http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/sigs/search.gif

http://www.pixeldissonance.org/stuff/sigs/spankme.gif

BlackRose
May 9, 2003, 10:55 PM
On 2003-05-09 20:49, ABDUR101 wrote:

Dear God...what if he finds out about my poetry thread? =

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=24585&forum=9&874

>_>

Scriptor
May 9, 2003, 10:56 PM
"showing appreciation"!!! *HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA* You moderators are so stupid. Seriously, you demonstrate dangerously low levels of, even, common-sense. If you was showing appreciation THEN STATE THE NAME OF THE PERSON WHO DESERVES CREDIT. Or ABDUR...here's a new thought for you- think up something OF YOUR OWN. But then...with your mind, the result (if you get one) won't exactly be pretty. And Panda- if you and the moderators and every other munchkin would stop being so pathetic I wouldn't have to say it so much. Because thats really what you are. You fit into the description almost perfectly.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scriptor on 2003-05-09 20:58 ]</font>

pixelate
May 9, 2003, 10:58 PM
Yes, "..." is utterly original.

LollipopLolita
May 9, 2003, 11:01 PM
we already said we're stupid and illogical, that you're right and we're wrong. you're right, you're damn right, you're smart.

what else do you want us to do? i mean we agree with you and you're still trying to convince us? we declare defeat!

damn it pixel, you stretched this window width

LollipopLolita
May 9, 2003, 11:01 PM
mitsuuuuuu

spud!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-05-09 21:02 ]</font>

RuneLateralus
May 9, 2003, 11:03 PM
Aww...I missed all this fun sleeping today.

Why does all the fun stuff happen when I am either sleeping, at school, at work, or...um, "other" activities.

Oh well, I would join in now...but I have nothing to really add.

Scriptor
May 9, 2003, 11:04 PM
Pixelate- let me enlighten your stupid mind.

1.)"Yes, "..." is utterly original" - actually, yes it is you stupid fool. If you actaully knew the definition of the word 'original' (in this context), and you wasn't a stupid munchkin- then you would know it is original because no one else makes a point of saying nothing. You stupid, poor, fool.

2.)Filling a topic up with large images on purpose- you act like a spoiled little brat who doesn't like what he sees. How utterly childish and pathetic (yeah, there it is again Panda you tit). And to think they made YOU a moderator. You stupid fool.

ABDUR101
May 9, 2003, 11:05 PM
On 2003-05-09 20:56, Scriptor wrote:
"showing appreciation"!!! *HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA* You moderators are so stupid. Seriously, you demonstrate dangerously low levels of, even, common-sense. If you was showing appreciation THEN STATE THE NAME OF THE PERSON WHO DESERVES CREDIT.

As Sekiria is the album of the CD, for the anime in my sig. The line under the sig, is a lyric from the intro to the anime, which is on the album. What, just because it's in my sig means it's my creation? Did you think up "..." all by yourself or what? >_@

Or ABDUR...here's a new thoughts for you- think up something OF YOUR OWN.

You did'nt bother to read my poetry thread, did you? ;_;

But then...with your mind, the result (if you get one) won't exactly be pretty.

Yeah...I suck so much. Damn me and my suckiness.

And Panda- if you and the moderators and every other munchkin would stop being so pathetic I wouldn't hae to say it so much. Because thats really what you. You fit into the description almost perfectly.

...lamerpanda already accepts their lameness.

We need to start sending lame missionaries or something...

LamerPanda
May 9, 2003, 11:07 PM
I'm the munchkin queen. Bwahaha.

Ness uses "..." all the time.

LollipopLolita
May 9, 2003, 11:08 PM
On 2003-05-09 21:04, Scriptor wrote:
you wasn't a stupid munchkin-

LamerPanda
May 9, 2003, 11:10 PM
Did I mention that repeating yourself every 2 seconds is unoriginal? =/

omfg you stupid unenlightened fool!!!!!!!!!

LollipopLolita
May 9, 2003, 11:13 PM
i beg to differ, he is enlightened. he's right, we all suck

Scriptor
May 9, 2003, 11:15 PM
"we already said we're stupid and illogical, that you're right and we're wrong. you're right, you're damn right, you're smart.

what else do you want us to do? i mean we agree with you and you're still trying to convince us? we declare defeat!" - is there not ONE intelligent moderator amoung you??? Your so stupid- the whole concept of sarcasim is wasted here because what your saying is actually right.

"...lamerpanda already accepts their lameness.

We need to start sending lame missionaries or something..." - Exactly the same thing- same as above you stupid fool.

"I'm the munchkin queen. Bwahaha.

Ness uses "..." all the time." - no...your not the queen, your actualy BELOW the munchkin queen (and that is getting pretty damn low). Okay, looks like I need to educate you fools AGAIN as to what original means in this context. Just because Ness uses it all the time (as you CLAIM), that's ONE person- THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE DO NOT GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO SAY NOTHING, THUS MAKING THE PEOPLE WHO DO A MINORITY AND THEREFORE ORIGINAL. Uggghhh...you people are so dumb. You stupid fool Panda.

Saladwood
May 9, 2003, 11:17 PM
there's something about rain that makes you think of a plastic bucket with gasoline in it with a match, slowly falling from below, directly on a path to drop into the gasoline.

LamerPanda
May 9, 2003, 11:17 PM
Oh, I've been demoted in my munchkin-ness! How will I survive?! ;___;

Actually, plenty of people use "..." when they want to say nothing. The best way to do it, in fact, would be to actually put nothing.

Have you anything else to teach me, oh ye God of the Munchkins?

pixelate
May 9, 2003, 11:18 PM
What the dude?

RuneLateralus
May 9, 2003, 11:18 PM
On 2003-05-09 21:13, LollipopLolita wrote:
i beg to differ, he is enlightened. he's right, we all suck

Well, it is true.

I mean....why do you think I am $25 richer?

LollipopLolita
May 9, 2003, 11:19 PM
no there isn't any one single intelligent moderator, we the stupids ban together because we need each other. you're right we're wrong. we already said so. we agree with you. we're all dumb. we don't understand sarcasm. you found us out. this is a repeat.

how come your grammar and spelling deteriorated?

Scriptor
May 9, 2003, 11:19 PM
I swear, none of you can even come close to even challenging me in any way, shape or form. Online and offline from what I see in the real pic thread. As arrogant as this following statement is; you munchkins are actually beneath me in so many ways. Your lack of intellect is immense.

pixelate
May 9, 2003, 11:22 PM
But ... takes up space, THUS BEING SOMETHING. THE FACT YOU SAY NOTHING MAKES YOU SAY SOMETHING. I MEAN, DUDE, DUDE, DUED, DOOD, A HELLO KITTY THING NEEDS A RIBBON BACK ON IT'S HEAD BECAUSE IT FELL OFF.

LollipopLolita
May 9, 2003, 11:22 PM
hey how did you get $25 richer?

pixelate
May 9, 2003, 11:24 PM
On 2003-05-09 21:19, Scriptor wrote:
I swear, none of you can even come close to even challenging me in any way, shape or form. Online and offline from what I see in the real pic thread. As arrogant as this following statement is; you munchkins are actually beneath me in so many ways. Your lack of intellect is immense.

My dick's bigger.

LollipopLolita
May 9, 2003, 11:24 PM
we are beneath you, we're stupid, you're smart. how many fuggin times must that be repeated. you're running out of new material

ABDUR101
May 9, 2003, 11:25 PM
On 2003-05-09 21:24, pixelate wrote:
My dick's bigger.

Prove it.

LollipopLolita
ugh i got no dick to compare.

LamerPanda
I think "intellect" might be an awfully big word for you to bandy about, munchkin.

Why don't you post your own picture if you're so confident?

pixelate
May 9, 2003, 11:26 PM
Should I send a Kong Dong?

LollipopLolita
May 9, 2003, 11:26 PM
well can I use my dog's dick? and I have a kong for the dogs

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-05-09 21:26 ]</font>

pixelate
May 9, 2003, 11:29 PM
No! Shall we compare ass?

LollipopLolita
May 9, 2003, 11:29 PM
but your mexican ass wins

Scriptor
May 9, 2003, 11:30 PM
"my dick's bigger"- wow, now we are really lapsing back into school boy maturity levels. Get a grip you loser, and was that a picture of you I saw on the PIC THREAD with your shirt off? If so- what a panzy ass pretty boy- putting effort into your body (or taking steroids, wouldn't put that past you) only to lower yourself to the pretty boy status by showing it off. You clearly got no dignity within you if that's the case.

Post a pic of me panda? I don't need to. I know I'm relatively physically attractive- I put hours and hours of sweat and pain into my body, and if I did you would all instinctively say spiteful things because that's how lame you are (regardless of what you actually thought).

And lolita- it wouldn't shock me that much to find that you infact was a she-male (if I remember the real pic thread correctly).

P.S My grammar and spelling has gone bad because I'm being faster in responses- so that I can cut every one of you down as soon as possible.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scriptor on 2003-05-09 21:32 ]</font>

pixelate
May 9, 2003, 11:31 PM
Not when put next to a firm, muscle-toned, shaven, little lion ass.

LollipopLolita
May 9, 2003, 11:32 PM
if i was a she male abdur would like me a lot.

what pic? i never posted a pic.

hey my foster came out of the crate all by herself, no growling, no snapping! rock on!

pixel learn something please, it's not okay for you to put effor into your body. but it's okay for lord scriptor to do so.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-05-09 21:34 ]</font>

LamerPanda
May 9, 2003, 11:32 PM
But if you're such a wonderful, beautiful, intelligent, mature person, why do you wallow in our filthy, munchkin-filled forum?

I'd move onto greener pastures if I was as godly as you, oh lord!

Saladwood
May 9, 2003, 11:33 PM
Dood, look, sit back, relax, enjoy the coffee. OJ simpson peed in it.

LollipopLolita
May 9, 2003, 11:34 PM
actually i think you're slowing down and running out of new material. nothing has made me laugh yet in a while. it's kinda boring me now.

RuneLateralus
May 9, 2003, 11:34 PM
I just realized this would a be a perfect time to get drunk and start posting.

LollipopLolita
May 9, 2003, 11:35 PM
i say go for it, i miss that. it'll make me laugh more, it'll be more entertaining than this.

LamerPanda
May 9, 2003, 11:35 PM
On 2003-05-09 21:30, Scriptor wrote:
P.S My grammar and spelling has gone bad because I'm being faster in responses- so that I can cut every one of you down as soon as possible.

That's self-mutilation, if anything.

ABDUR101
May 9, 2003, 11:36 PM
"my dick's bigger"- wow, now we are really lapsing back into school boy maturity levels. Get a grip you loser

...wait wait...teh hell...maturity?

*smacks lamerpanda*
Fetch me that thik book wit all teh werds in eet!

and was that a picture of you I saw on the PIC THREAD with your shirt off? If so- what a panzy ass pretty boy- putting effort into your body (or taking steroids, wouldn't put that past you) only to lower yourself to the pretty boy status by showing it off. You clearly got no dignity within you if that's the case.

Steroids are expensive, I'm poor. Dignity?

Make wit teh book lamerpanda!

Post a pic of me panda? I don't need to. I know I'm relatively physically attractive- I put hours and hours of sweat and pain into my body

Wait..wait.. you just yelled at someone for putting effort into their body, and yet, you put hours and hours of sweat and pain into your own body? =) Lamerpanda, look up the word "contradiction" for me, real quick like. =D

and if I did you would all instinctively say spietful things because that's how lame you are (regardless of what you actually thought).

Damn, he's right again. You must be one of dem dere psychers or sumthin.

And lolita- it wouldn't shock me that much to find if you infact was a she-male (if I remember the real pic thread correctly).

Lolita posted the pic?! Damn...all this time lolita was a dick-girl and I never knew. =

..I demand a pic now. PM!

oh, and here I thought you were just getting all fluster buttled. =)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2003-05-09 21:40 ]</font>

pixelate
May 9, 2003, 11:37 PM
I'm reminded of the I-have-better-genetics guy for some reason... (Yay, I used ..., so I'm the original one now!)

"my dick's bigger"- wow, now we are really lapsing back into school boy maturity levels. Get a grip you loser, and was that a picture of you I saw on the PIC THREAD with your shirt off? If so- what a panzy ass pretty boy- putting effort into your body (or taking steroids, wouldn't put that past you) only to lower yourself to the pretty boy status by showing it off. You clearly got no dignity within you if that's the case.

Who's the one screaming "I'm better than all of you"? Oh, that's YOU. If you didn't get the joke about me saying my dick is bigger as a way to mock you, then you're the one lacking the intelligence and insight, my handsome Greek God.

And that's not even me in the picture. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

So if someone has a nice body, they're a pansy? Right, nice assumption, my handsome Greek God. Again, showing how much you enjoy reading far too much into people, my handsome Greek God

Scriptor
May 9, 2003, 11:37 PM
We've reached that point where none of you are posting anything worth responding to again (plus the laughableness of you is starting to wear thin). I'll make this my final post for a good few hours, and maybe tear apart anything you can possibly think of later.

Lolita, if you didn't post a pic in that thread then I must have mis-read one of the many names. I can't help suspecting the reason you wouldn't post a pic is because your grotesquely unattractive in some way- to match your persona.

*LOL* you are all so genuinely stupid.

"Wait..wait.. you just yelled at someone for putting effort into their body, and yet, you put hours and hours of sweat and pain into your own body? =) Lamerpanda, look up the word "contradiction" for me, real quick like. =D" - I was pointing out the FACT that working out AND THEN SHOWING IT OFF shows you have no dignity- Pixelate said something alone these lines too. You are both so very, very, very, very, very, very stupid. And Lolita, I'm not going to spend too long on spelling when you moderators keep going round and round in circles- comeing out with stupid post one after another.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scriptor on 2003-05-09 21:43 ]</font>

Saladwood
May 9, 2003, 11:38 PM
Well, scriptor, you never really posted anything that was worth responding to either. So what's your point?

LollipopLolita
with a side of doggie kong?

oh well bye bye spelling bye bye grammar. his shining aura is decreasing.

RuneLateralus
Unfortunately, I lost my fake ID.

And the liquor store owner is catching on to the fact I am 20, not 23.

And there is not a drop of alcohol in this house.

pixelate
May 9, 2003, 11:39 PM
On 2003-05-09 21:37, Scriptor wrote:
I can't help suspecting the reason you wouldn't post a pic is because your grotesquely unattractive in some way- to match your persona.

What's up, George W. Bush?

RuneLateralus
May 9, 2003, 11:39 PM
Wait, he had a shining aura? When did I miss that?

LollipopLolita
May 9, 2003, 11:40 PM
makes me want to buy rune beer.

this is getting boring, we already said we're stupid, he keeps saying same ol same ol stuff. nothing new.

i have no persona, i'm too stupid for persona. we're all too stupid for personas, you're the only one with the persona.

rune, didn't you know? scriptor is immaculate and free of faults.

spy was more entertaining. greg even.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-05-09 21:45 ]</font>

LamerPanda
May 9, 2003, 11:40 PM
He never did answer my question. ;_;

contradiction
n.

The act of contradicting.
The state of being contradicted.
A denial.
Inconsistency; discrepancy.
Something that contains contradictory elements.

If someone's got a nasty personality, aren't they usually pretty, and vice-versa?

Edit: Eh, dots, question marks, same thing. *backspace*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LamerPanda on 2003-05-09 21:41 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
May 9, 2003, 11:41 PM
so then i can say i had no time to develop brains and a personality. it all went into making my hair look pretty

ABDUR101
May 9, 2003, 11:43 PM
On 2003-05-09 21:41, LollipopLolita wrote:
so then i can say i had no time to develop brains and a personality. it all went into making my hair look pretty

Whoa..shit..you have hair?

RuneLateralus
May 9, 2003, 11:46 PM
I had a friend for his film shave off his head. Weird to see him to, as he had a lot of hair. Sadly, he doesn't what he is going to do with it...because it is "three rolls of pure and utter crap" (those are his words).

Nothing to do...but it is just a random thought.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2003-05-09 21:46 ]</font>

ABDUR101
May 9, 2003, 11:47 PM
On 2003-05-09 21:47, LollipopLolita wrote:
cornpisser

Yeah?

LollipopLolita
May 9, 2003, 11:47 PM
i know a guy who shaved off his eyebrows!

cornpisser

pixelate
May 9, 2003, 11:48 PM
SOME dude SOLD his sideburn ON eBay...

Rock, centered AND small. Far more original.

Scriptor
May 9, 2003, 11:50 PM
I haven't once said I am intelligent- let's not start going down the putting words into my mouth road again. I've said (quite rightly), you are less intelligent than me from what I see. That doesn't make me intelligent by a long shot.

And Panda- someone having an ugly persona does not mean you should expect them to be physically attractive (unless your a fool who places his/her trust in stereotypes and generalizations). See? You just demonstrated perfectly your idiocy.

Lolita- if your "board"- take a fucking hike.

RuneLateralus
May 9, 2003, 11:51 PM
On eBay, some guy auctioned off for him to fly out to your house (you paid for the airfare and hotel) and he would kick your ass.

Also some one sold a hands free cell phone holder for $30...and it was just a rubber band.

ABDUR101
May 9, 2003, 11:52 PM
On 2003-05-09 21:48, pixelate wrote:

Rock, centered AND small. Far more original.

I am so your God, pixel. Quoted, linked, underlined, small, centered, italicized and bold.

(http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=51102&forum=14&start=0)

Scriptor
May 9, 2003, 11:55 PM
Pixelate and ABDUR- I told you, stop trying to do anything intelligent, you end up with something foolish. As if you two could ever be expected to create an actual comical satire. Morons.

ABDUR101
May 9, 2003, 11:56 PM
On 2003-05-09 21:50, Scriptor wrote:
let's not start going down the putting words into my mouth road again. I've said (quite rightly), you are less intelligent than me from what I see.

You don't read your own posts, do you. =)

That doesn't make me intelligent by a long shot.

..ooohhhh, so you weren't implying that you were intelligent.

And Panda- someone having an ugly persona does not mean you should expect them to be physically attractive (unless your a fool who places his/her trust in stereotypes and generalizations).

...the door swings both ways?

See? You just demonstrated perfectly your idiocy.

...damn, now I know you don't read your own posts. XD

Lolita- if your "board"- take a fucking hike.

...Quick! Quick! Lamerpanda, get teh boook again! Did the guy who doesn't give a "fukk" about spelling and grammar just correct someone else?! XD

LollipopLolita
May 9, 2003, 11:57 PM
you are!! it's you are!!!

Saladwood
May 9, 2003, 11:59 PM
i think abdur quotes too much. OH NO I AM FLAMING ABDUR!

Robomonke
May 9, 2003, 11:59 PM
First of all Scriptor, whats your problem? the mods do a good job running the site andyes they are lazy and no they don't enforce all the rules, but who cares?

All your incoherant rambling simply entertained me for the 2 minutes i speant reading this thread.

The only thing i agree with you on is that Abdur looks weird http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif (no offense Abdur but ur head is a bit misproportioned from your body:P) But thats probably because Abdurs brain is Japanese. It's smalled & more effeciant http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif Anyway I think everyone should just ignore Scriptor. Your just giving him what he wants; Attention.

You have only 70 posts and a good portion of them are in this thread. Going around being a self-proclained God on a videogame forum isn't eactly showing off your great social life. I bet you come here to work out your frustratinos or something, right? Let me guess daddy didn't ove you enoug...or was it TOO MUCH (yes I just used ... so now I am going to cite you scriptor since your so original you must have come up with it.)

Oh well its 1 in the morning I'm bored and you're a retard, it's a small world after all.

Yeah munchkins are good. I haven't had 1 in a while because all the Dunkin' donuts got turned into "Donut connections" and since then the quality of donuts has gone down. I haven't had a donut in over a year. Except for Entimins ( yeah it's spelled wrong.) But those are good http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Scriptor
May 10, 2003, 12:01 AM
You know ABDUR, I think I would get alot of enjoyment out of meeting you- then beating you to a bloody pulp. Same for all the males munchkins here (I don't hit females...even ones like Lolita). That sounds very personal and silly, considering this is a game site- but it's very true. Anyway, I really need to go soon, even though this is strangely entertaining. I'm on GMT you see, not GMT plus however many hours it is for you over in the U.S of A. In other words (seeing as your mostly idiots), I'm a U.K resident- not U.S. I think we've hit 100 replies ALREADY, good progress.

ABDUR101
May 10, 2003, 12:02 AM
On 2003-05-09 21:59, PSOSaladWood wrote:
i think abdur quotes too much. OH NO I AM FLAMING ABDUR!

Thats it... I quit. Screw this shit.

Robomonke
May 10, 2003, 12:03 AM
On 2003-05-09 22:01, Scriptor wrote:
I'm a U.K resident

Think of all this pointless flaming and time you wasted you could have spent flossing. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_no.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

FinalMasterM
May 10, 2003, 12:04 AM
On 2003-05-09 21:57, LollipopLolita wrote:
you are!! it's you are!!!

Ownageness to the 100th power!

Saladwood
May 10, 2003, 12:07 AM
this topic is on FIRE! BURN BABY BURN!

I would like to thank Scriptor to contrimbuting to this very long, fast, topic.

Robomonke
May 10, 2003, 12:08 AM
It's 1:12 A.M. I'm bored...*

*Citation goes out to Scriptor who in all his glorious "l33tness" has o//n3d us all with his original and superbly intelligent use of the completly original phrase "..." Much props dog.

ABDUR101
May 10, 2003, 12:10 AM
On 2003-05-09 22:01, Scriptor wrote:
You know ABDUR, I think I would get alot of enjoyment out of meeting you- then beating you to a bloody pulp.

You sound so sure of yourself, now who has the dignity problem. =)

"Duuuude, if you were, like..near me...I'd so kick your ass."

*sticks out his tongue across the deep blue see* XP

On 2003-05-09 21:59, Robomonke wrote:
The only thing i agree with you on is that Abdur looks weird http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif (no offense Abdur but ur head is a bit misproportioned from your body:P) But thats probably because Abdurs brain is Japanese. It's smalled & more effeciant

Efficient? Hell no, it's just pure laziness. haha, efficiency.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2003-05-09 22:10 ]</font>

Robomonke
This is for our Puerto Rican and Spanish PSOWers

Es 1:12 de la mañana. Soy taladrado..

*La citación sale a Scriptor que en todo su glorioso "l33tness" tiene O//n3d nosotros todo con su original y uso magníficamente inteligente de la frase ".. completamente original." Mucho sostiene perro.

Scriptor
See the effect I have on people? *lol* PSOSaladWood this time we are in agreement. How about that eh? At least I'm bringing PSOW together- even if it is just to have a verbal fight with me. ^_^ *hehehehe* I need a new hobby. *hehehehehe*

FinalMasterM
May 10, 2003, 12:11 AM
Given he can live through the stench coming from the "Land of dead Kittens"

*just had to bring them into this converstation*

Robomonke
May 10, 2003, 12:14 AM
I would also like to add:

Scriptor es alegre

Scriptor es estupido

Scriptor que usted no tiene sentido todo lo que y carece una comprensión de la situación.

Scriptor usted debe parar realmente anunciar aquí.

¡Mire lleno el espacio con el español! .

¡Dong es una palabra chistosa! ¡Significa pene!

Yo me quedo sin palabras en mi vocabulario español.

Gracias Chicas y chicos http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

FinalMasterM
May 10, 2003, 12:16 AM
On 2003-05-09 22:10, Scriptor wrote:
See the effect I have on people? *lol* PSOSaladWood this time we are in agreement. How about that eh? At least I'm bringing PSOW together- even if it is just to have a verbal fight with me. ^_^ *hehehehe* I need a new hobby. *hehehehehe*

In all honestly, you've not been a member long enough, imo, to have any right to even say that Mods/Admins don't do their job here. Somethings that have been said and done on the MB have been taken care of if they do, infact, break rules. Sure they give people slack (something I didn't get when I was banned my first time) but they don't go around picking favorites, even amoung their own kind.

Now back to the sillyness that is PSOW!!!!!!!

Robomonke
May 10, 2003, 12:17 AM
On 2003-05-09 21:59, Robomonke wrote:
The only thing i agree with you on is that Abdur looks weird http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif (no offense Abdur but ur head is a bit misproportioned from your body:P) But thats probably because Abdurs brain is Japanese. It's smaller & more effeciant

Abdur said: Efficient? Hell no, it's just pure laziness. haha, efficiency.

Yeah I;m the same, except my head kinda went in the opposite direction. My laziness must have swollen it up like a balloon! Or maybe using an air hose to replace Q-tips wasn;t such a good idea :/ whatever.

Dios mia! this thread is long!

EDIT: didn't quote Abdur for some reason went and put the tags in myself http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robomonke on 2003-05-09 22:19 ]</font>

Nawms
May 10, 2003, 12:25 AM
Scriptor, I wanted to do what you have done just now, but many times I was too timid. The mods seem very much into this.... I wonder why.

I like this site and the mods, but what I dont like is the rule, or whatever it is that PSOW is not a democracy. We live in a democracy so I think it's time we get used to it.
Many times, PSOW seems like an aristocracy, or in fresh kills, an anarchy.

Flamebaiting shouldn't be a big deal. Who cares. anyone that does are the people that follow the bait and post even if its not flaming. I care, and I posted, so I don't think the mods should say they don't care about this topic. Thats there job.

What furthers the aristocracy in this site is Arkham. Mods conjegating, and forming a select group, an elitest society of sorts, I think is crazy. And the mods where there custom avatars like badges, proclaiming this to everyone.

I am certainly not mad at the mods. No they are very nice, and do there job here well. There devotion is what keeps this site running.

This is just my view, however crazy it may seem.

What remains is that I love to share my point of view which is exactly what I am doing.

It may seem that I can't make up my mind, but I have, and I think that scriptor has too.

Robomonke
May 10, 2003, 12:35 AM
On 2003-05-09 22:25, Nawms wrote:
Scriptor, I wanted to do what you have done just now, but many times I was too timid. The mods seem very much into this.... I wonder why.

They are starved for attention obviously. but it's 1:41 IN THE MORNING! i'm bored.

Robomonke
May 10, 2003, 12:38 AM
It's 1:42 in the morning.

Nawms
May 10, 2003, 12:39 AM
On 2003-05-09 22:35, Robomonke wrote:
but it's 1:41 IN THE MORNING! i'm bored.

Me too. That's why I'm posting like a second after you.
hmm, Kobe seemed like a ball hog in the LA-SA game that ended like ten minutes ago.
Of course, no one here probabley watched it.
Theres a look of oxygen around here, I need air.

Robomonke
May 10, 2003, 12:40 AM
It's 1:43 in the morning.

Just keeping everyone posted.

Nawms
May 10, 2003, 12:43 AM
I think your clock is fast. unless your using PSOW's clock. No thats never fast. I'm just slow (no comments please).
Spam is okay here. Yeah

rbf2000
*stumbles in to thread*

Jesus, when I first saw this thread, it was only 1 page, now it's 9!

You guys ROCK!

There is a rock in my SHOE!

BUT I'M NOT EVEN WEARING ANY SHOES!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rbf2000 on 2003-05-09 22:45 ]</font>

Robomonke
CRISIS

everyone i have big news!

I know many of you relied on me to give you up to the minute updates on what time it is for the past 3 minutes but i have recently discovered my clock is 5 minutes fast!

SO some of the times you have been getting may in fact be false!

I only pray that god hath mercy upon thy souls for being mislead by a devil in blue pants.

I beggith thy forgiveness!

It's 1:48 in the morning. I'm really bored.

I downloaded phone booth so im gonna go watch that.

rbf2000
May 10, 2003, 12:44 AM
WTF, I had to edit my last post because you guys ROCK SO MUCH.

Want to hear a funny story?

Robomonke
May 10, 2003, 12:45 AM
no

Nawms
May 10, 2003, 12:46 AM
On 2003-05-09 22:43, Robomonke wrote:
but i have recently discovered my clock is 5 minutes fast!

I told you. look at above posts. hehe. I have 1:46.

Robomonke
May 10, 2003, 12:46 AM
Keep your pants on Cecil!

ABDUR101
May 10, 2003, 12:47 AM
On 2003-05-09 22:45, Robomonke wrote:
no

I'm with him. Shut the hell up rbf.

pixelate
May 10, 2003, 12:47 AM
To best describe the thread:

http://betty.whiteoaks.sancarlos.k12.ca.us/Room_E.jpg

rbf2000
May 10, 2003, 12:48 AM
It would be great material for scriptor to use though!

He hasn't posted in a while, I'm getting worried.

Robomonke
May 10, 2003, 12:48 AM
My sister is a very intelligent woman when it comes to "book smarts," but a little naive in the ways of the real world. She used to work as a waitress, which I won't knock, because it IS a hard job. But when the cooks told her to go to the basement (restaurant had no basement) to get the dehydrated water, she searched for the basement entrance for an hour before realizing she'd been the butt of a joke. Another time, one of the salad girls had been busy, so my sister decided to make the salad herself. Just as she was carrying it to the customer, the salad girl grabbed her and said "what are you doing?" My sister said "well, she asked for the dressing on the side." You guessed it- she had put a little salad in the middle of the plate and poured dressing around the edges!

I was on my way to work early one morning. Having stayed up late with friends at a club, I wasn't feeling too hot! I decided to get some coffee from McDonald's and pulled into the drive through. I sat behind a car for a long time before I had noticed it had its window shade up! As I patiently continued to wait,I began to wonder how on earth this person was able to drive with this shade on.

It was quite some time before I realized I had pulled up behind a parked car!!!!!!!

One day I was working in the office at my college. I was asked to phone a list of 20 students and tell them that their exam for that Friday had been cancelled. So after I got to about the 10th person I realized that this was one of my classes. I went to lectures during the week and on Friday went to take my exam. But I saw no-one from my class there. Confused, I went to the office to find out what was going on, only to be told that the exam had been cancelled. The sweet little old receptionist told me that a young girl who sometimes worked in the office had phoned everyone. Perhaps, thought the little old lady, the girl who helped out had tried to reach me but hadn't gotten through. I felt so stupid since I was the one who phoned everyone. One of my prouder blonde moments.

One time I went to Taco Bell, and the front window of our car was broken so my mom made me order the food from the back seat. I ordered just fine, then the lady asked if I wanted any sauce. I said, "Just ketchup please." Oh Man! She looked at me so funny. THAT was embarrassing.

I have a friend who's really stupid. Over the summer I dyed my hair red and I didn't tell anyone about it. So one day, she phoned me to go do something, and when I saw her she said, "Oh, you dyed your hair!'" Then she asked me what colour.

I have a friend, Brandy, who was told if you gargle paroxide it will make your teeth whiter. When she did it her gums also turned white. Being the bright blonde that she is, she panicked and ate a piece of red candy to turn her gums back pink. Needless to say her newly whitened teeth were also red.

During a daily Biology class, we were discussing how DNA is made by taking enzymes from eaten food and using the enzymes to build the DNA. ANYWAY, my teacher said "Now, when I eat the carrot, the enzymes from the carrot help to build strands of DNA." And this girl in the front row asks without a hitch "So then is DNA made of carrots?"

One time I was playing around in the kitchen when I decided it would be a good a idea to try and scare my dog with our black and decker dough mixer. So I put it on turbo speed and aimed it at the dog who started to run away. To prove to the dog that it was harmless I attempted to stop the blades with my hand. My fingers got bent back to my wrist before the mixer gave up and I had to turn it off and run it back manually to pull my fingers out.

I went to Sixflags one time, and while going in, I noticed a hotdog stand! Instead of looking where I was going, I kept my head trained onto the stand in the hopes that my mom would buy me one. Because she didn't notice me, I decided to say "Mmmmmm, hotdogs" just like Homer Simpson would, but right after I said this, I crashed into the knee high brick wall. After falling over into the garden on the other side of the wall, I yelled out, "Owwwwww, my knees!" Everyone heard this and stared at me. Anyway, I hurt my knees and I didn't even get a hotdog.

My friend Pico, Jamal and I were riding in Pico's new Ford Explorer. We were on the interstate driving about seventy MPH. Pico's truck sounded funny. Jamal said, "Hey, is your truck OK?" Pico looked at the dash and saw that the automatic gear shift was in 2nd gear. Pico asks, "Hey, it's in '2.' I should pull over at the next exit then shift back to 'D' right?" Jamal and I beat Pico with our hats and I reached over and shifted the selector back to "D."

I hate to tell on myself but.... One night, I was in a friend's 3rd story apartment. We were grilling food on the apartment balcony. We were smart enough to realize that this wasn't a safe action. We decided to go to the park to grill. I had to run to the toilet. After I wrapped up the business, I went and found that my friends were all in the truck ready to go. I decided to jump off of the balcony to get to the car quicker. I fell 3 stories and hit the concrete...a perrrfect cat-like landing on 2 feet. Too bad I broke my ankle and my leg. They rushed me to the hospital. I got fixed up with a cast and pain killers http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif. We returned to the park. I was on crutches and had to lay on my back and keep my leg elevated. They all teased me well into the night. After the party ended, everyone packed to leave. Everybody said BYE!! One of my friends yelled HEY MOE! We have to do this again sometime!! Yeah right.......

My mom's friend is a teacher at a nearby high school. Well, one day, she assigned her class a paper on World War 2. The day it was due, one boy came in empty handed. The teacher asked him why. He simply replied, "I went to every library I could find, but I found NOTHING on World War 2. I found a lot of books on World War 11, though."

I work in a convenience store. A while ago, a woman came in, grabbed a bottle of soda and a candy bar, and came up to the counter. "That'll be $1.65," I told her. She looked at me kind of strangely for a moment, then picked up the soda and asked, "How much is this?" "A dollar," I said. Then she picked up the candy bar. "And how much is this?" she asked.

I broke my knee and was out of lacrosse for the season. Well the day after one of the games a friend of mine who is on the team walked up to me and asked, "Hey, how many goals did you have yesterday?"

I had an ex-girlfriend who was stupid. One day her stupid things were getting on my nerves and I asked her what her I.Q. was.
She responded "20/20"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a friend we will call him Maki. I told everyone at the lunch table at school that I aced my social studies test. He said "Did you get an A on it?"

I know someone who lives right down the street. One day she was walking along and struck up a conversation with my Mom. I had nothing to do and was overhearing it. The topic went to dogs. Then she said, "You know, there is this really strange thing that happens every time I drive to school. I pass this street and there is this dead dog. And once I get out of school and pass the street again, someone moved the dog. It's really weird! Every day someone moves this dead dog back and forth!" So, one day, we drove down that street to get to the supermarket, and remembering that conversation looked down the street and saw the dog laying there. The dog wasn't dead, it was sleeping!

My family were on a road trip with our caravan, when one of the wheels fell off. We happened to lose a couple of the nuts before putting it back on, so we stopped at the next service station to try and get some replacements. My father asked the attendant if they had any wheel nuts and she thought for a bit and replied, "No, but we have Nobby's Nuts."

After purchasing our house, my wife and I decided to rip up most of the carpeting in the living room and put down a tile floor. While relating this story to my boss I said, "...it was a long job. There was 300 square feet of floor to cover with 12 inch by 12 inch tiles." He then asked me, "Really! How many tiles did you use?"

My friend Rachel announced she was going to bleach her hair in the summer. My friend Tracey asked, "What color?"

We were listening to a story about my friend's next door neighbor who went to Germany and had a one night stand with a German bloke. When her husband found out they divorced. Tracey suddenly shouted "Oh! Just think! The baby will come out speaking German!"

In one of my high school classes we were going to have a mock trial. The teacher asked who wanted what roles. My friend raised her hand and said, "I'll be the prostituting attorney!"

I worked at a gift store just across a small open area from the world famous Space Needle here in Seattle. Two questions from tourists that never failed to amaze and amuse me were, "Where is the Space Needle?" (Honestly, it only looms 610 feet above your head at this very moment.) and "Is this where I get tickets to the Space Needle?" (No, you get them AT the Space Needle. I was tempted sometimes to send them to some remote corner of the Seattle Center in effort to obtain them. Shame on me.)

I had just gotten my debit-card. I hadn't had a chance to sign it yet and I went into the store. The girl, seeing that it wasn't signed, gave me her pen and asked if I would sign the card. I did. So she proceeds with the purchase, hands me the receipt to sign and then takes the card holds it up next to the receipt and compares the signatures…

My mom took out her old wedding album and built into the binding was a small music box that you had to wind up. Well, over the years a piece had fallen off the winding mechanism but mom had discovered if you put a dime in the slot to turn it, it still worked fine. So we're reading it and my niece (honor student, governor's school, etc.) comes over. My sister says, "Here, this part plays music. Do you have a dime on you?" And my niece says "Do you have to PAY?"

I had just punched in at my place of employment and was putting my things away, when the coworker I take over for came up to me and said, "I can't get the lint thingy back in the dryer right. I think I broke it." I went to see what the problem was. I found that HE, yes it was a male, had put the lint filter in backwards. As I took it back out and proceeded to put it in correctly, he stopped me and said, "Wait, I forgot to put this back in." I turned to see what he was talking about and in his hand was a big wad of lint.

My aunts were driving somewhere one day, and they stopped at a tollbooth. While they were sitting there they saw a part of someone's car rolling down the street, and started laughing. Then they realized that it was a part of their car.

My friend was driving me home from school one day. On the way home I saw a car that looked exactly like my mom's parked on the side of the road. I started laughing at it, and making fun of it because the tires had all busted and there was nothing left but the rim. When I got home she called to tell me that she wouldn't be home for a few hours because the wheels on her car had gotten messed up. I felt so stupid because I had been making fun of my mom's car.

After spending the afternoon snorkeling in St. Croix, I was standing near the dive shop when I overheard the following conversation between 2 middle-aged American ladies. They were watching a bare-footed man trudging (on hot gravel) with an empty scuba air-tank on his back. He was hunched over and grimacing. I presumed his posture and expression was due to the hot gravel on his bare feet. But apparently the ladies didn't see it that way. Lady1: My, those tanks must be awfully heavy! Look how he's walking! Lady2: Oh? Do you suppose that tank is all that heavy? Lady1: Well, I don't know if it's empty or not, but I heard someone say that those things can hold 70 lbs. of air! Lady2: Well that's hard to believe. Looks like they'd drown if they were all that heavy. How can they swim w/ all that weight? Lady1: Oh that's because it's weightless in water. You know everything is much lighter in water. Lady2: I suppose so. You're so smart about these things!

My wife was very excited upon hearing the 1996 Olympics would be held in Atlanta, Ga. Before she began planning the events she wanted to see, she asked me, "Will it be the winter or summer games?"

This is an actual conversation that took place in my educational psychology class (mind you everyone in this class is training to be a teacher). We were learning about the best way to teach kids concepts and the Prof. was using the word "bird." He asked us what characteristics made a bird different from other animals. Obviously people said "feathers, lays eggs, etc." One person said the beak made them different. The prof. asked the class if we all agreed that all birds had to have a beak. Everyone said, "YES" then from the back of the room this girl said "What about ducks? They don't have a beak. They have a bill." The prof. asked, "Aren't a beak and a bill the same thing?" She said "No a beak is used for pecking and a bill is used to sift things." Another student then said, "We know a duck is a bird. It is a biological fact." She replied, "Look, I don't know the biological reasons for it, but I am saying that a duck isn't a bird because it has a bill." The whole class sat there in amazement. Just think SHE could be teaching YOUR kids someday.

To prove just how smart the people who work for McDonalds are I told my brother that I would order a cheeseburger without cheese to find out what the guy would say. He did just what I thought he would do, he called back to the grill for a cheeseburger with no cheese instead of handing me a burger off the warmer. The guy working the grill didn't catch on either, because he wrapped it in a special wrapper instead of suggesting that he give me a regular hamburger.

Back in high school, I had THE stupidest music teacher. I was a brunette, but over Christmas vacation, I dyed my hair red. When I came back to his class after the vacation, he stared at me long and hard, then said "You know, last semester I had a student just like you, only she had brown hair."

Once my aunt had a terrible headache so she took an aspirin and soon felt better. Later that day she was looking for a button that had fallen off her blouse. She didn't find the button but she found an aspirin in her pocket!

I love telling this story because it is about my ex girlfriend. I was at her house for Easter. Her mother was making some cookies. They were "slice and bake" with little rabbits on them. My girlfriend said with an amazed look "Wow the little bunnies go through to the other side" ...(hence, slice and bake cookies)

Once while riding around Myrtle Beach with my parents, I saw a sign that read "Topless Bar." My sister and I, both pre-adolescents, wondered how did the bar-goers keep from getting wet when it rains. The thought occupied my mind for years until someone finally told me what a topless bar was!

I was 18 and in the Air Force, and had just bought my first car. It was at Fairchild AFB, near Spokane, Washington, and the car was a 1955 Oldsmobile. I had paid $50.00 for it. My buddy and I decided to take it for a drive over to Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Nearing the city, we heard a "chop...chop...chop" sound. We parked at a restaurant and shut the car off. Went inside to eat, and then returned to the car. The car would not start. I raised the hood, and my buddy and I, (both of us REALY STUPID!) just stood there looking at the engine, not knowing a thing about cars. A man came up to see if we needed help. He told us that my battery was gone. Apparently, it was not tied or bolted down and it fell into my fan blades. Well, this man put his battery in my car to get it started and then took it out. He told us that when we get back to Spokane, to go buy a battery. Well, we drove all the way back to Spokane, and stopped in a gas station and bought a battery, ($19.95 in 1971). Well, we put that battery in, and as we went around the cloverleaf onramp to get back on the freeway, we heard, "chop..chop..chop."

I drive a city bus for a living. Bus drivers rule is once the door is closed and the bus is moving do not open the door. One night about 10pm I pull into a stop, pick up the people and proceed to pull out. All of a sudden out of the side mirror I see a person running toward the now moving bus. I stopped at a traffic light, the person caught up and passed the bus and ran 2 blocks to the next stop. I pull into the stop and open the door. The person looks up, puts one foot up on the steps, panting out of breath and says to me as he pulls a cigarette, "EXCUSE ME BUT DO YOU HAVE A LIGHT"

One day I took out the vacuum cleaner to vacuum my rugs and saw the bag inside was full. I went to get a new bag and saw I was out of the bags. I decided instead to put a plastic garbage bag into the vacuum cleaner. Being this vacuum cleaner was an upright it was an easy thing to do. When I turned on the vacuum cleaner imagine my surprise when the 30 gallon garbage bag blew up like a huge balloon and my vacuum cleaner danced across the living room rug.

During a hot summer day a woman called up our hospital proclaiming that her daughter had eaten and swallowed some ants on accident. We told her that she would be ok and that they would be dead before they could do any harm. Towards the end of the phone conversation something caught our attention. She said that she gave her daughter some ant poison to kill the ants. We then told her that she better come in right away. Everything ended up ok though, and we all still laugh about it to this day.

One day I was talking to my brother about a girl I know named Heather. I was telling him that I thought that she was cheating on her boyfriend and pregnant with the other guy's child. My brother got this very surprised look on his face and said, "Does Heather know?"

My old roommate had a burned out turn indicator. After telling him about it, he asked, "Do you think it needs more blinker fluid?"

I was with my sister in a restaurant in Ocean City and I was walking to the table. When I glanced to my side I thought that I saw someone with the same shirt on as me, and since I only got a quick glance, I looked the other way and said to my sister, "Hey that girl has my shirt." She replied, "Ummmm, I think that is a mirror..."

One day my sister, mother and I were all in the kitchen. My mother began to make dinner when my sister asked if she wanted some help. My mother of course said; "Yes, you can help by getting the ingredients out." My sister began to get all the ingredients out when my mother asked, "What are the olives for?" My sister replied, "We need olive oil."

Back in my high school days, I had just barely got my new pair of contact lenses. I came home really late from somewhere one night and went to take out my contacts and put them to soak. I didn't bother to turn on the lights. The optical had given me some small sample bottles of lens cleaner and I went to reach for this and put my lenses to soak. It wasn't until the next morning when I put my lenses in that I discovered my mistake. I had grabbed a bottle of Murine eye drops instead of the cleaning solution, and had dyed my contact lenses yellow! Except for the faint yellow tint, I could still see out of them just fine and wore them for 2 weeks until my replacement lenses arrived. Now think about this; my eyes are bright blue. Yellow contact lenses mixed with blue eyes produce the most "glow in the dark", bright GREEN cat eyes that you ever saw! I'd be sitting in class and the teacher would look at me, then look again! When I called different opticals and explained the problem, asking what could be done, nobody believed me. They all were laughing their heads off and a few of them said "no way!" and hung up on me.

A friend and I were house sitting for my dad while he was on vacation. One morning I went to fix breakfast and made pancakes. My friend had just poured syrup all over his pancakes and took several bytes. I asked him how they were and he said, "These are really good!"I sat down to eat, grabbed the syrup bottle and poured some over my pancakes. I took one byte and about gagged and said, "Yuck! These taste horrible!" "Hmm? They taste ok to me.." I grabbed the syrup bottle and looked at the label. In very small writing, my dad had scribbled "vegetable oil" on the bottle. What kind of moron dumps his used cooking oil into a syrup bottle and puts in back in the cupboard with all the other syrup bottles?

I live in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada and I'm 14 years old. The tourists here can get so stupid because they always ask me what time they turn off the falls. I usually reply back, trying to sound like an idiot too 'about the same time they roll up the side walks. And they look at ME weird!

One day some friends and I went out to get some fruit at a curbside stand. There is a big sign selling plums 4 for a dollar. My buddy picks one up, looks at it and asks the guy, "How much for one?"

My friend Emily and I went to K-Mart. We were walking to the restrooms. I found a motorized cart. I hopped on cart. We went to the undergarments (after the restroom). Next thing I know the wheel on the cart got stuck on a bra rack. Next thing I know bra's are all over me, the cart and the floor. I stood up in shock and did not realize that there were people standing there. Emily shouts out "It's a miracle, you can walk."

My ex-wife once called me at a bar and asked, "Where are you?"

I was working in a large Western National Park and a woman who was a notorious chain smoker came out of her office and lit up a cigarette. I said, "What are you up to?." She took a long drag off of her cigarette and with smoke coming out of her mouth and nose said, "I just came out for a little fresh air"!

I went to McDonalds's the other day, and ordered a cheeseburger with ketchup only, meaning bread, meat, cheese, and ketchup. When I pulled away from the window, I checked the burger to make sure it didn't have anything but ketchup, and there was no cheese on it! I drove around and said to the guy at the window "This doesn't have any cheese."He said "Right, you ordered it with ketchup only."

I was at sleep away camp and there was a really bad storm. Eventually we lost power and most of my friends went scrambling for our flashlights. My best friend at camp (sadly), shouted, "Oh no! Since we don't have electricity our flashlights won't work!" It took awhile, but we managed to explain to her that flashlights run on batteries. I'm still not sure she gets it, but someday she'll understand.

I worked the night shift at a restaurant and every Friday night the same 5 deaf men would come to eat. They usually came very late and often stayed passed closing time. One night when they had stayed well passed closing time, I asked my boss if he could please give them some kind of sign that we would like to close the restaurant so they would leave. He reached up and shut off the music.

Nawms
May 10, 2003, 12:53 AM
On 2003-05-09 22:48, Robomonke wrote:
My sister is a very intelligent woman when it comes to "book smarts," but a little naive in the ways of the real world. She used to work as a waitress, which I won't knock, because it IS a hard job. But when the cooks told her to go to the basement (restaurant had no basement) to get the dehydrated water, she searched for the basement entrance for an hour before realizing she'd been the butt of a joke......

That is one looooong post. Holy fa' shiz man, Fa' twizzle izzle va' dizzle ma squizzle. I get looney when I'm tired.

And because I'm tired there is no way i can read this. How long did it take you to write this post?

If its less than five minutes, again holy fa'shizzle.

rbf2000
May 10, 2003, 12:54 AM
puh-lease.

Just a bunch of jokes copied and pasted.

Robomonke
May 10, 2003, 12:54 AM
dude, who's the jerk-off who posted all those long stupid stories about his family!?!?

Wait, that was me?

I gotta get to sleep or stop taking drugs.

Wait, i don't do drugs.

But what if i did and i got so messed up i forgot i took drugs. What if i'm not really at my computer because the computer is just a part of the matrix and i'm really in some dark alley shooting up on black tar heroin.

Dude i'm messed up.

I know.

Great Schitzophrenia is another thing i gotta deal with.

Chill dude i was just tryin to be nice.

Shut up n00b.

Pansy.

What?

I'll tell everyone you whack off to pictures of Britney spears without make-up!

You wouldn't!

Wanna bet?

Don't listen to him he's a madman!

I happen to personally know he smoke crack!

Blast you fool!

Ill smote ye for this!

Bring it whore-bag!

Your going down pillow lover!

NO you dirty slim jim abuser!

Dude, i'm gonna go post stupid stuff @ PSOW wanna come?

Yeah sure.

Robomonke
May 10, 2003, 12:57 AM
I am going to post a picture of my new scientific reserch project.

You will be amazed horrified and aroused (maybe)

I will volunteer to be the test subject for...

THE COCK IN A SOCK PROJECT!

Robomonke
May 10, 2003, 12:58 AM
Day 1: Results look good.

The sock is placed firmly (but not too snuggly) on the subjects cock.

I can say millions nay, billions will benefit from the seeds we will reap from this project.

Nawms
May 10, 2003, 12:59 AM
I accidentaly took a laxative pill thinking it was a decongestant.

OMFG. The bathroom was my home for the next 1 and a half hours.

I was once so constapated i didnt crap for nearly 2 weeks.

I guess thats nothing special, people have had worse. And my bladder is like a chestnut.

At movies I have to piss every other second when I have one of those giant 5 dollar cokes.

Robomonke
May 10, 2003, 01:01 AM
Day 1; log 2:

We encountered a snag.

The subject had an erection will looking at gay porn, naked little boys, Old people haveing sex inside a slutty camel, hot lesbian action on the non-existant T.V. channel: The pr0n network.

Unfortunetly the sock chosen for the cock in a sock project was a size 5 childrens sock.

Needless to say things look bad for both the subject and sock.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Nawms
May 10, 2003, 01:03 AM
Ummm, Robo, yeah, theres something wrong here.

Oh well.

I feel so fine, I feel so elated. I feel so fine, I feel so elated...

Robomonke
May 10, 2003, 01:04 AM
Dong is a funny word.

(It means penis)

Robomonke
May 10, 2003, 01:05 AM
If only posts counted in this thread. I would be up to about 380.

These happy days are your and my happy days!

Nawms
May 10, 2003, 01:08 AM
Dang it. Im bored. Which reminds me: Have we gotten 101 reasons why Abdur sucks, or are there just not that many reasons.

I mean, I can add a few. Yes I will also add to the new "strike through era. Its cool

Robomonke
May 10, 2003, 01:10 AM
His head is small.

But i don't think thats his fault.

But then again maybe it is.

I'm pretty messed up.

Nawms
May 10, 2003, 01:11 AM
On 2003-05-09 23:10, Robomonke wrote:
His head is small.

Does this relate to your "project"?

Robomonke
May 10, 2003, 01:11 AM
On 2003-05-09 22:54, Robomonke wrote:
dude, who's the jerk-off who posted all those long stupid stories about his family!?!?

Wait, that was me?

I gotta get to sleep or stop taking drugs.

Wait, i don't do drugs.

But what if i did and i got so messed up i forgot i took drugs. What if i'm not really at my computer because the computer is just a part of the matrix and i'm really in some dark alley shooting up on black tar heroin.

Dude i'm messed up.

I know.

Great Schitzophrenia is another thing i gotta deal with.

Chill dude i was just tryin to be nice.

Shut up n00b.

Pansy.

What?

I'll tell everyone you whack off to pictures of Britney spears without make-up!

You wouldn't!

Wanna bet?

Don't listen to him he's a madman!

I happen to personally know he smoke crack!

Blast you fool!

Ill smote ye for this!

Bring it whore-bag!

Your going down pillow lover!

NO you dirty slim jim abuser!

Dude, i'm gonna go post stupid stuff @ PSOW wanna come?

Yeah sure.

Dude, I'm really messed up.

It's 2:16 i need to go to bed now.

But i'm not.

Nawms
May 10, 2003, 01:12 AM
I see your mood depends on todays "dosage". What are we talkin about here.

Robomonke
May 10, 2003, 01:18 AM
I prefer the New England style with a mahogany finish.

Nawms
May 10, 2003, 01:21 AM
On 2003-05-09 23:18, Robomonke wrote:
I prefer the New England style with a mahogany finish.

wtf!? Oh, jeez man, get over it lol. Not right.

Kid_Icarus
May 10, 2003, 01:27 AM
QOME BAQ SCRIPTOR!!! I MISS YOU..

I loved him...or her...or whatever..I miss it...

*sobs in the corner in a ball*

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
May 10, 2003, 02:05 AM
Pssh scriptor, you're nothing compared to me. I've been banned like 17 times and all by request! X3

Was that good BBQ?

LamerPanda
May 10, 2003, 09:54 AM
But Snapple never pointed out my horrible ignorance! ;_;

Droxitr
May 10, 2003, 11:56 AM
Oh no, sad for us! I do believe Scriptor has moved on to someplace where the persons there can challenge his massive intellect like I suggested in "DIE MUNCHKINS!!!".

Still don't know what the guy has against midgets and donuts, though.

Scriptor
May 10, 2003, 04:28 PM
*returns with a sickeningly lofty and arrogant look about his face- and trusty classical song DEBUSSY- Clair de Lune playing*...Well, well, well.

I've been gone because, like all known living things, I have to follow even the most basic laws of living. That may leave one or two of you scratching your heads, so let's refresh your low level biology knowledge. All living things must;
Move
Respire
Sleep
Grow
Reproduce
Excrete
(eat/drink)Nutrition
I was sleeping, I need to do that once in awhile. SNAPPLUE (or whatever that alarmingly cutesy-cutesy name was)- I bet I'm making better progress than you did. I've been around for all of a month and a few days (or something close to that).

Anyways, I think it's time for round 2 to come to a close. But I think there's going to be a round three munchkins. *smile*.

P.S If you like insulting me in a foreigen language Rob- I'll return the favour (but in a more classy language). Vos flebilis ignarus stultus. Tu propositum numquam conficere aliquid cum tuus coarctare menstis.

Orange_Coconut
May 10, 2003, 04:58 PM
Now, wait a minute. I have a question, Scriptor.

When you say "munchkins" are you referring to short people, such as midgets? Or, am I getting the wrong idea?

I just needed to ask that, I wasn't quite sure what you were talking about.

Nawms
May 10, 2003, 05:01 PM
Whats up with people calling people munchkins!?
I mean, wow, I'm so insulted, hurt, demoralized etc..
not!

Orange_Coconut
May 10, 2003, 05:03 PM
No, no, I wasn't saying I was insulted, but I DO know someone who is a midget. I just would like to know if when he said munchkins he was talking about midgets. Or maybe short people in general, I wasn't trying to flame in any way.

Scriptor
May 10, 2003, 05:03 PM
-_-...It's very hard to express, in words, exactly what a munchkin is in this context- because a munchkin consists of several persona traits. Sufficed to say, I suspect you suffer from a few of them. At the root of it is ignorance. *shruggs* wait until round three anyway- looks like round two has cooled off and finished.

"Whats up with people calling people munchkins!?
I mean, wow, I'm so insulted, hurt, demoralized etc..
not! "- See what I mean? Failing to even attempt to listen to someone else post about his faults- let alone actually being aware of them himself.

I said I SUSPECT you suffer from a few traits- I'm not saying that out of spite, but simply because the majority of people do (especially online from what I've seen over the years).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scriptor on 2003-05-10 15:09 ]</font>

Orange_Coconut
May 10, 2003, 05:07 PM
Wait... That I suffer from a few traits of a munchkin?... I was only asking a simple question, I wasn't trying to get you aggrivated.

Scriptor
May 10, 2003, 05:13 PM
SNAPPLE you consider that picture to be "perverted"? *laughs* You have a few suprises in store for you if you ever actually come accross REAL hentai. *hehehe*... Deary me...

ABDUR101
May 10, 2003, 05:15 PM
On 2003-05-10 15:13, Scriptor wrote:
SNAPPLE you consider that picture to be "perverted"? *laughs* You have a few suprises in store for you if you ever actually come accross REAL hentai. *hehehe*... Deary me...

Feldenkrais! Are you that dense?!

The pic snapple is linking to, it was "bait" to get posters to read the thread it links to!

Wow, you almost worry me.

LamerPanda
May 10, 2003, 05:28 PM
I don't understand why people use Latin to try to sound more intelligent than they really are.

It's best to be proficient in languages that aren't dead. ^_^

Orange_Coconut
May 10, 2003, 05:31 PM
Actually, many of my friends take Latin. They say that it helps later on with every other Romance language, since they were derived from Latin.

It's kinda nifty, but I had been in Spanish for a few years so I didn't change my language.

But yeah, they love saying things in Latin as well, just as I love saying things in Spanish.. I dunno why but it's fun to know more then one language I guess. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Nawms
May 10, 2003, 05:33 PM
On 2003-05-10 15:15, ABDUR101 wrote:
Feldenkrais!

wtf!
I dont speak munchkin

And Scriptor (or whatever) needs do stop saying "deary me". Is he english? or... someting

LamerPanda
May 10, 2003, 05:35 PM
I have no problem with people using Latin for fun, but for insults? =/

I'm fond of Spanish myself.

ABDUR101
May 10, 2003, 05:41 PM
On 2003-05-10 15:33, Nawms wrote:
wtf!
I dont speak munchkin

... <-- original!

And Scriptor (or whatever) needs do stop saying "deary me". Is he english? or... someting

Yes.

Nawms
May 10, 2003, 05:43 PM
On 2003-05-10 15:41, ABDUR101 wrote:
Yes.

Is that a yes to he says it too much or hes english. Or both.

Probabley both.

LamerPanda
May 10, 2003, 05:48 PM
It's hard to tell, he's from "...".

*gasp*

His interests and dislikes are "..."?! Mine too! O_O

Scriptor
May 10, 2003, 06:15 PM
Hmmm...I deliberatly used Latin BECAUSE it is "dead" Panda. Just so you don't hurt your head from thinking hard- so that he was more likely to not understand it, as I did not understand Spanish (as the whole objective of the insult was to be in a foregin tongue, one he did not understand). *NEXT!*

"The pic snapple is linking to, it was "bait" to get posters to read the thread it links to!"- Yes, because talking shit about a link is so much better than being naieve about porn. I suppose you would prefer to lie ABDUR rather than simply not have come accross real hentai before. Speaks volumes about your character.

Getintothegame
May 10, 2003, 06:18 PM
I'm mad, my calculator just broke.

Edt: typeos

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2003-05-10 16:22 ]</font>

Scriptor
May 10, 2003, 06:19 PM
Well what do 'ya know, round two still has some life in it yet! Keep it coming munchkins...Why not throw in some generalizations/stereotypes about English people?

pixelate
May 10, 2003, 06:39 PM
Bad teeth? I dunno.

pixelate
May 10, 2003, 06:39 PM
Or can I hear you yelling "Bloody wankers!"?

Scriptor
May 10, 2003, 06:41 PM
"Or can I hear you yelling "Bloody wankers!"? "
Well, we'll see. Maybe in round three...

LamerPanda
May 10, 2003, 06:47 PM
There's not really a point in insulting people if they don't understand what you're saying. I could call you a manwhore in Spanish, but if you don't know what I'm saying, what's the point?

Where were you insulted, anyway? All I see is his title, which only says "I have your mother!".

Edit - And after much rummaging, I'll try for a very rough translation:

"La citaci?ale a Scriptor que en todo su glorioso "l33tness" tiene O//n3d nosotros todo con su original y uso magn?camente inteligente de la frase ".. completamente original." Mucho sostiene perro. "

OK, so that's... "The (something) of Scriptor that in all his glorious leetness has owned us all with his original and (something) intelligent use of the phrase "completely original". Very (something) dog."

o_O; It'd help if letters weren't changed into "?".

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LamerPanda on 2003-05-10 16:51 ]</font>

Scriptor
May 10, 2003, 06:56 PM
"There's not really a point in insulting people if they don't understand what you're saying. I could call you a manwhore in Spanish, but if you don't know what I'm saying, what's the point?"

This is what I thought when the fool (Rob) insulted me in a foreign tongue, because it is logical what you say there. For once, we agree! My guess is Rob wanted to give the impression he is wise and intelligent by knowing more than one language- admittedly, I think it does show a keen intellect. I respect people who can speak several languages, not least because I can not. But I don't respect people who flaunt it- and no, I wasn't flaunting anything because;
1.) I don't speak Latin
2.) It was a response, I was defending myself.

ABDUR101
May 10, 2003, 06:57 PM
On 2003-05-10 16:15, Scriptor wrote:
Yes, because talking shit about a link is so much better than being naieve about porn.

What the fudge are you talking about? You're the one who said snapple would be shocked when they saw real hentai, but if you had any sense within you, you'd realise that it was a "joke" when someone clicked it in search of hentai, saw a pic of a HUnny covering up and then they are introduced to the thread the image was in.

I suppose you would prefer to lie ABDUR rather than simply not have come accross real hentai before.

...are you saying you know for a fact that I've never seen real hentai and that I'm lieing in that I know what hentai is? XD

Speaks volumes about your character.

What character? I'm just an automation. =D

LamerPanda
May 10, 2003, 07:03 PM
ABDUR is really 10, and the parental block on his mommy's computer won't let him see any hentai! ;_; Oh, woe!

Playing around with translators, that said something about him being ignorant and foolish, and that he'd never do something. *shrug*

Scriptor
May 10, 2003, 07:06 PM
"Playing around with translators, that said something about him being ignorant and foolish, and that he'd never do something. *shrug*"

Very close Panda, I'm impressed.

LamerPanda
May 10, 2003, 07:16 PM
Vos - You (Plural), same as in Spanish
Flebilis - Looks like some form of "to cry"?
Ignarus - Ignorant
Stultus - foolish / a fool

Tu - Guessing this is "you", as in Spanish
Propositum - a design, purpose, scheme, theme of discourse
Numquam - At no time, never.
Conficere - Probably related to confident, confirm, confess, one of those
Aliquid - Someone, somebody, something.
Cum - Usually "with", but changes depending on use, so not sure
Tuus - Hm. o_O Maybe to replace vos?
Coarctare - Some form of force or compel?
Menstis - Looks like "mentis", usually related to mind...

*shrug*

Scriptor
May 10, 2003, 07:30 PM
"Vos - You (Plural), same as in Spanish
Flebilis - Looks like some form of "to cry"?
Ignarus - Ignorant
Stultus - foolish / a fool

Tu - Guessing this is "you", as in Spanish
Propositum - a design, purpose, scheme, theme of discourse
Numquam - At no time, never.
Conficere - Probably related to confident, confirm, confess, one of those
Aliquid - Someone, somebody, something.
Cum - Usually "with", but changes depending on use, so not sure
Tuus - Hm. o_O Maybe to replace vos?
Coarctare - Some form of force or compel?
Menstis - Looks like "mentis", usually related to mind..."

Your getting there...^_^. And, yes, you will find many similarities between Latin and many of Europe's newer languages- most of them are derived from Latin.

By the way...Did you add that "munchkin" comment to your profile because of my posts? *hehehe* Charming...

Getintothegame
May 10, 2003, 07:51 PM
j'aime de Phantasy Star Online et PSO-W
Can you translate french?

LamerPanda
May 10, 2003, 08:26 PM
I like PSO and PSO-W...

Do you have to have the "de" in there, or not?

Me gusta PSO tambien.

(Imagine an accent mark above the e for full effect!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LamerPanda on 2003-05-10 18:27 ]</font>

Scriptor
May 10, 2003, 08:52 PM
Okay, now your starting to flaunt...

ABDUR101
May 10, 2003, 08:55 PM
On 2003-05-10 18:52, Scriptor wrote:
Okay, now your starting to flaunt...

Ya Akhi?

pixelate
May 10, 2003, 08:59 PM
TU MADRE!

Burrrn...

LamerPanda
May 10, 2003, 08:59 PM
Flaunt? I don't know French except a few words, and I just said "I like PSO also". o_O

LamerPanda
May 10, 2003, 09:03 PM
Que sobre ella? Usted esta intentando comenzar una lucha?! ;_;

I'd try upside-down punctuation, but it'd probably get messed up...

As do accent marks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LamerPanda on 2003-05-10 19:04 ]</font>

pixelate
May 10, 2003, 09:04 PM
No, not really.

LamerPanda
May 10, 2003, 09:05 PM
Good, because otherwise I'd have to...

er...

...whine a lot, and maybe flame a few times, but there's not really much I can do.

pixelate
May 10, 2003, 09:13 PM
I have no idea what you said. No, not really seemed like a perfect answer, though.

LamerPanda
May 10, 2003, 09:36 PM
Just asking if you're trying to start a fight. ;_;

Scriptor
May 10, 2003, 09:41 PM
This thread is getting to positive- I've got to be the negative element and bring balence to this place (that's the "other angle" I mentioned in the first post, I know it sounds obsecure...).

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...if only Balthor or Juliet would arrive...

Aurra
May 10, 2003, 09:50 PM
Yeah, this thread could use a heavy dose of Balthor

Scriptor
May 10, 2003, 10:00 PM
Yeah Aurra- and I agrivate him too. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Balthor
May 10, 2003, 11:48 PM
THIRTEEN PAGES OF COMPLETE FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!

I don't even know where to start. . .

Yea, some geriatric, middle aged dwarf from the UK aggrivates me.

You sure hit it on the nose comrade. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Getintothegame
May 10, 2003, 11:52 PM
On 2003-05-10 18:26, LamerPanda wrote:
Do you have to have the "de" in there, or not?

I was taught to usually have the 'de' in there. If you see me speaking French freedom in the lobby, I always include it. Ahh... I'll ask my 'prof' tomorrow and see.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2003-05-10 21:59 ]</font>

Droxitr
May 11, 2003, 01:42 AM
Umm, lesse here:

-Tu eres un negro loco gato con queso en la cabeza.
Yes, I know my Spanish is craptacular. But you might get the idea...

-Boku wa anate no karada o tabe masu yo!
Yay! Japanese! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smilejap.gif Roughly, "I will eat your soul!" Karada can also mean things like heart or core, though. See above, replace Spanish with Japanese.

Other languages are fun!

MasterJoel
May 11, 2003, 02:38 AM
Today i had enchiladas suizas at a wonderful mexican restaurant. when the waitress asked what kind of enchiladas i wanted, i responded pollo muerte... did i spell that correctly?

i'm glad this is in the trash, there IS 14 pages of total nonsensical garbage in here. i couldn't read it all, not enough time!

i did read the first couple of pages... anyhow, i like the mods, because there is significant evidence that they care for animals... and i like those kind of people! i hope you found a home for your foster dog!

LollipopLolita
May 11, 2003, 04:18 AM
no not yet =( but she has a urinary track infection, a very bad flea infection, funky dry skin, allergies to deal with, and we have to check out her thyroid because I have this feeling that her thyroid levels are off. she also has some trust and fear issues we have to work on first and she needs to gain weight!!! and muscle, she was locked up in her crate for long periods of time, so she has no muscle tone and her legs are croocked.

we're sure she will be ok though!!! she can get better over time, I believe she was hit in the head since she's wary of people suddenly touching her head.

and we're hoping the perfect loving home will come along, she really deserves it.

Ness
May 11, 2003, 09:11 AM
Oh my God, hell has frozen over! Scriptor made a post that didn't hurt to read!!!
Also, I goto sleep for 8 hours and looks what happens. 8 pages. I'll just comment on your first post.

"no excessive cussing"

That is their job. They are here to remind users of the rules and to warn/ban if they see it necessary.

So basically, you are trying to agrivate people by flaming them. You know, there are more ways to get attention the flaming people. Besides, I have yet to hear you point out a fact. All I everheard coming from you was thge word munchkin.

So, think about this moderators. I've done all the above and not really contributed much to this site at all. You have the power to ban users, amongst other things (a power which, I might add, seems to be placed in quite inappropriate hands). So what's going on here? Why should I even be making this post asking why I'm not banned?

So you want to banned? If you hate this site that much then why don't you just leave?

Hmmmmm...I wonder if I will see an attempt at a witty response from a moderator and a subsequent 'locking' of this topic (as you seem to so love doing). I also saw something about a "warning" at some point; do you have a system like in baseball? Three strikes and I'm out? I wonder what number of strikes I'm on, if that's the case. Anyways, also in the rules is "no baiting others" into an argument (or something along those lines). But I officially give anyone who feels like verbally attacking me permission to do so. I mean, why rant if your not going to rant?

Those are the rules. You get three warning before you get banned. And they give you some slack because they know that sometimes things slip.

P.S Balthor, LolipopLolita, PSOSaladWood, TeamPhalanx, ABDUR101, Ness, Juliet and anyone else who I forgot to mention- this is your golden chance to "flame" me. Let's see what you can do...(if I got a character or two wrong in members names, forgive me). But what will really get you thinking (for those of you with a sharp mind), is why I'm posting like this- 'asking for it' if you like. Of course the simple response is "you just want attention", but what about the other angle...

Woo hoo! I made the list.

There is no other angle. You just want attention and it is working. By responding to his post we are just adding fuel to this fire. He will keep doing this as long as he gets what he wants from us. I make a motion that all of us here at PSOW should ignore Scriptor's post from now on. That way he will no longer be getting the attention he craves. He will then be forced to either leave or make intelligent post.

LamerPanda
May 11, 2003, 09:52 AM
On 2003-05-10 23:42, Droxitr wrote:

I think adjectives come after nouns. o_O So it'd be more like "Tu eres un gato negro y loco con queso en tu cabeza". Maybe not, it's been a while. x_x *sticks cheese on Kuroneko's head*

Yay! Japanese! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smilejap.gif Roughly, "I will eat your soul!" Karada can also mean things like heart or core, though. See above, replace Spanish with Japanese.

Yo comere tu alma!

Japanese, on the other hand... XD; Er, I know a few words, but I've never studied it.

"ABUNAI DESUUUUUUU!" *shrug* o_o

Ness
May 11, 2003, 01:37 PM
On 2003-05-11 07:52, LamerPanda wrote:

On 2003-05-10 23:42, Droxitr wrote:

I think adjectives come after nouns. o_O So it'd be more like "Tu eres un gato negro y loco con queso en tu cabeza". Maybe not, it's been a while. x_x *sticks cheese on Kuroneko's head*

Yo comere tu alma!

Japanese, on the other hand... XD; Er, I know a few words, but I've never studied it.

"ABUNAI DESUUUUUUU!" *shrug* o_o

You are right. Adjective do come after the nouns

Droxitr
May 11, 2003, 06:07 PM
Bah, I TOLD you it was craptacular.

Craptacular: Adj, consisting of or amounting to a pile of crap.

Scriptor
May 11, 2003, 08:40 PM
" THIRTEEN PAGES OF COMPLETE FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!

I don't even know where to start. . .

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea, some geriatric, middle aged dwarf from the UK aggrivates me.

You sure hit it on the nose comrade."

*chuckle*...Hello Balthor. You know, somtimes I wonder if you actually BELIEVE you are intimidating/a badass...

KodiaX987
May 12, 2003, 07:24 AM
Balthor is da shizzle. Never try to contradict him. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Nawms
May 12, 2003, 03:41 PM
This shizzle he is my friend.
The pizzle up in here is getting hot.

Ness
May 12, 2003, 05:30 PM
[quote]
comrade."

*chuckle*...Hello Balthor. You know, somtimes I wonder if you actually BELIEVE you are intimidating/a badass...
[/quote

Having two people I can't stand duking it out.... this is so great.

Balthor
May 12, 2003, 08:39 PM
Ness hating me.

It's like being hated by the fat little retarted kid at school, whos always eating teletubby snack treats behind the lockers.

Sad really.

Ness
May 13, 2003, 05:44 AM

KodiaX987
May 13, 2003, 07:16 AM
And Ness goes at it again with his signature 6-dot attack!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Ness
May 13, 2003, 12:48 PM
On 2003-05-13 05:16, KodiaX987 wrote:
And Ness goes at it again with his signature 6-dot attack!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Kasera
May 13, 2003, 03:10 PM
On 2003-05-13 05:16, KodiaX987 wrote:

It's a way of conceding without having to say anything.

Kid_Icarus
May 13, 2003, 03:28 PM

Scriptor
May 13, 2003, 07:37 PM
"Having two people I can't stand duking it out.... this is so great."

Wow, if this is going to be a battle of wits between me and Balthor- it's going to be a short 'battle'. *hehehe*

" Ness hating me.

It's like being hated by the fat little retarted kid at school, whos always eating teletubby snack treats behind the lockers.

Sad really."- that one was funny though...*hahahah*

Nawms
May 14, 2003, 03:25 PM
*looks around*

what!? I didn't do nothin with the purple teletubby. I swear.

No I wont make that my title.
Its just not right.

Nawms
The Purple Teletubby

*snicker*

Getintothegame
May 14, 2003, 07:58 PM
On 2003-05-12 18:39, Balthor_The_Defiled wrote:
Ness hating me.

Sad really.

And that post reminded me of an idiot at my school who is like a girl, just like that, except he is ... well, you know, not normal. Like today, there was a dog when we got in our school. He got on top of the dog and it looked really sick. You know what I mean, there. He was trying to 'save' the dog... (I bet he snapped the legs on it..)

Morfos
May 15, 2003, 06:48 PM
"no excessive cussing"

you cussed in my topic hypocrit.

Scriptor
May 15, 2003, 08:05 PM
"you cussed in my topic hypocrit."

...oh my Morfos, the better half of our common sense is on holiday today huh? I was making a point about how I DO cuss all the time- not how I don't. Can we say- M-O-R-O-N?

Morfos
May 15, 2003, 08:29 PM
On 2003-05-15 18:05, Scriptor wrote:
"you cussed in my topic hypocrit."

...oh my Morfos, the better half of our common sense is on holiday today huh? I was making a point about how I DO cuss all the time- not how I don't. Can we say- M-O-R-O-N?

http://www.psoexplorer.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/GifMinefield/tryingtobefunny.jpg

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Morfos on 2003-05-15 18:30 ]</font>

Scriptor
May 15, 2003, 08:33 PM
*hehehehe* Morfos, I get a sneaking suspiscion "your topic" has been updated....*hehehehehehe*

Morfos
May 15, 2003, 08:43 PM
http://www.psoexplorer.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/GifMinefield/stupid_thread.jpg

KodiaX987
May 16, 2003, 07:16 AM
By the way, you guys fucking need to cut down on the swearing. It has a tendency to rub off on me. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

SorceressofTime
May 16, 2003, 09:34 AM
this all either entertains or fucking pisses me off. XP

Robomonke
May 16, 2003, 09:14 PM
BACK!