PDA

View Full Version : My poor Kitty!

Cowboy
May 10, 2003, 12:40 AM
My cat got out yesterday, and came back a little while ago, with a big lump on her hip, so we took her to the vet,(theres actually one opened at 1 in the morning on saturday! amazing!) and he found some bite marks, and apparently she got in a fight with another cat, or two, she also broke her tail... so we dont know what will happen with that, and she has alot of cuts on her face and ears, and is limping on her paw, and hisses when you try to touch her ribs. Ill know more on monday. Me poor poor tabby...

Nawms
May 10, 2003, 12:44 AM
Thats sad. I cant stand to see animals in agony.

SorceressofTime
May 10, 2003, 10:55 AM
i feel your pain tracon. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

my cat's dying from cancer and it's obvious that she's in pain now. we don't know if we should put her down soon or not... *cries*

Nawms
May 10, 2003, 11:29 AM
On 2003-05-10 08:55, SorceressofTime wrote:
i feel your pain tracon. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

my cat's dying from cancer and it's obvious that she's in pain now. we don't know if we should put her down soon or not... *cries*

Put the cat to sleep. It will die soon nevertheless. You will just be helping it. Its in-humane to let it suffer.

I know your paine. Ive had the same thing happen to me too.

Cowboy
May 10, 2003, 03:11 PM
Yay! I didnt have to wait until monday! The vet called and said that her ribs are fine, she wa just in pain from the big bulge infront of her hip, which was pressing against her side.He found about 2 bite marks on the bulge, and said she probably got caught running away, and it got infected.He also said that theres nothing wrong with her paw, she's just sore, and well put some disinfectant on her face for the cuts and scratches, but she had to have half of her tail amputated, which isnt good, but it could have been worse! And ill get her back on Monday!