PDA

View Full Version : THE DOWNFALL OF PSO.....

GEBB
Mar 10, 2001, 10:08 PM
Phantasy Star is on a HUGE downfall. There are WAY too many dupers now. Now there are no rares at all because everybody gets them thru dupers. If you get all the items thru dupers PSO becomes boring and they lose players. I bet in a month PSO will lose about 50 percent of their current players due to duping. This game without a doubt is thee best game i have ever played but it isnt going to last as long as i want it to. About half of the guild cards i have are from dupers and i hate it. They use the excuse "I was trying to make a backup" when they lose their character but thats what they get. It is sooo cheap that people need to dupe items to get the best ones. I believe they should play day and night to earn those items if they really want them.

There are also way too many theives a lot of people have lost a lot of their items to people who want to trade. Trading to me is also cheap because again they should earn their items. That lvl 999 opaopa is everywhere. That person who made that is a real loser. That mag takes away the fun of feeding new mags to change them to different forms. I just wanted to get a few things heard, Because its a waste of money to just buy a game and either use gameshark or dupers to get everything which should be earned. Those players who are getting their items by themselves i give you major props.

Marlboro
Mar 11, 2001, 03:07 AM
Not trying to belittle you or anybody else but I honestly don't get it. Yeah there maybe dupers and all that but for the majority I don't think theres a problem.

Then again I've found the good servers to hangout and the bad servers not to hangout on so stealing is only a minor problem. As for duping well I don't worry about it because I can't stop it.

I play to have fun and don't worry about the rest.