PDA

View Full Version : Ignore this post!

TinyD
May 13, 2003, 05:18 AM
Hi there to anyone who didn't ignore this post!

In fact it's a trade post I did months ago that seems to have gone back up to the top of the list, so I keep getting all these strange mails asking/offering items and I've only just found out why!!!

I can't delete this post, but I can edit it, so I've edited it. As you can see.

Don't you think that's odd?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TinyD on 2003-07-10 02:31 ]</font>

Zuna
May 13, 2003, 05:23 AM
hhee hi just replied ur pm but i discover you want ragol ring also http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif you are interested in this too?

otcho
May 13, 2003, 08:23 AM
pmed u....

ChristopherTime
May 13, 2003, 03:06 PM
I'm looking for a Sorcerer's Cane and a 185 Mind Mag. (That looks decent..)
I have a Ragol Ring.

weenston
May 14, 2003, 08:06 AM
i have a flame garment, but the trade better b good

Bill
Jul 7, 2003, 11:18 PM
I have all those.

megamanx97
Jul 8, 2003, 03:22 PM
Red Ring is out for GC? Didn't know that, but I have all the others

AppieDPC
Jul 9, 2003, 07:25 AM
On 2003-07-08 13:22, megamanx97 wrote:
Red Ring is out for GC? Didn't know that, but I have all the others

Red Ring is still banned online on NGC as far as i know http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

megamanx97
Jul 9, 2003, 01:29 PM
I know it's banned, I just want to know if it's available

ValiusTrigger
Jul 9, 2003, 02:15 PM
If it's banned then wouldn't that make it unavilible?

megamanx97
Jul 9, 2003, 05:59 PM
No, there are plenty of items on Xbox that are banned but loads of people have them

Kaeorii
Jul 9, 2003, 08:13 PM
By banned, they mean.. that if you go online with the item on-hand, or take it out of bank, you will be suspended from online play.. the Xbox versions are NOT banned..merely unavailable by legitimate means.. the Gamecube version, however.. the Red Ring is indeed banned.. this I have heard from many sources.. I wouldn't look to getting it on the GC version for a long time.. I'd guess another 5 months...by then, Sonicteam may actually have a new quest up.. in which you can win a monofluid or something. =D

TinyD
Jul 10, 2003, 04:15 AM
HELLO EVERYONE WHO'S READ THIS POST :

For some reason this post has reappeared at the top of the forum - I'm not sure why.

If you look at the date on it, I posted it 2 months ago (!) so no longer require the things listed. I only just found this post - I had a look at the trade forum to try and find out why I keep getting really strange mails from people asking/offering stuff and I couldn't figure out why !?

How strange ?

Well, I've let you know now,

Tiny D