PDA

View Full Version : [b] xbox [/b] im looking 4 a demo comet

badmav
May 13, 2003, 04:51 PM
ok guys please i mean please if you have an extra demo comet or looking to trade the one you got please look me up as i am tirde of asking and looking for ppl that are willing to tade theres but never whant to trade with me im to the point that im gona just say good bye to online play and play offline and find a way to hack the stuff i whant ive been looking 4 this thing for 3 weeks know wut am i doing rong......

:[

NekoHikari
May 13, 2003, 05:03 PM
It's a simple concept, really... you have to find something that's WORTH a demo comet for someone to trade with you. I'm bluefull so I just piped for one, simple as that. Check to see who drops it under your Section ID and then hunt it down! I would personally trade mine for materials, considering I could always pipe for one if I needed to. The only materials I would accept are Power and HP though... most people use those as soon as they get them so I doubt I'll find someone with a sufficient amount for trade.

badmav
May 14, 2003, 01:10 AM
thank you for the information i have alredy done that thou as im a redia and a mil lilly in ult will drop one thopu i have piped up and down for 2 weeks know loged about 50 hours trying to find one and not one mil lilly has apeard i think my game is broke or somthing