PDA

View Full Version : Sato Mag 200 Mind

JvIeaTPisToL
May 15, 2003, 03:36 PM
im looking for a sato mag with 200 mind,i erased my previous one when i recreated my FO and i just realised i did it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif .anyway,yes i know there hacked and whatnot but i would still like one.i have an extensive list of rares...(most of which my TRUSTED friends have given me)although some might be dupes but impossible to tell.just post what you would want for one and ill tell ya if i have it or not.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JvIeaTPisToL on 2003-05-15 13:37 ]</font>

dudley_combo
May 15, 2003, 03:37 PM
I got one i'll trade. I dont care if your items are dupes or not, can you just post what you have please? Or PM them to me. Thanks

JvIeaTPisToL
May 15, 2003, 03:41 PM
me and my friends have been rare collecting for the past few months and trading ect....i have 3 characters full or rares/mags/gods/weapons ect....it would take awhile to post lol.my AIM name is JvIeaT PisToL also.hit me up and we can discuss what you want for the trade.that is..if you have AIM? :

dudley_combo
May 15, 2003, 04:01 PM
I wont be able to trade for a couple of days (HL renewal) but we can chat on AIM. My SN is Shad0wBeat