PDA

View Full Version : Immortal Scriptor

imported_scriptor
May 19, 2003, 11:16 AM
Firstly, the apparent mark four who posted "damm munchkins"- was not me. I actually have an IMPERSONATER. I'd laugh if they got banned simply for impersonating me...Anyways, here's a few interesting facts;
1.) Yes, you may ban me. No, it will not stop me posting if I do not want it to.
2.) Don't make a big deal of it, I'll be leaving soon anyway.
3.) Before I go I will explain to one of the site staff exactly how easy it is for anyone to keep coming back- so that you can maybe do something about it.
4.) Ban the impersonator ^_^ this is only my fourth visit, not my fifth like a certain someone would lead you to believe.

Well, see you around ^_^

imported_scriptor
May 19, 2003, 11:23 AM
Well, well, well...
Just took a look around- look at all you gossip queens wagging your tongues about little old me...*hehehehe*

ScriptorMarkIV
May 19, 2003, 11:30 AM
lol u munchkin

Reenee
May 19, 2003, 11:40 AM
For a smart guy like you, you make some pretty stupid decisions.

pixelate
May 19, 2003, 12:18 PM
On 2003-05-19 09:16, ImmortalScriptor wrote:
3.) Before I go I will explain to one of the site staff exactly how easy it is for anyone to keep coming back- so that you can maybe do something about it.

We already know. It's not like you're the first oh-so-smart person to do it. If we were to do something about it, we'd not only be blocking you, but a lot of current members and future members.