PDA

View Full Version : XBox: ok this may sound strange but.....

zebalba
May 19, 2003, 02:41 PM
i traded for a weapon last night that is not in your database its called BATTLE HAMMER its a cane/staff
its special attack uses tp to do massave damage..

i hope its not a hacked item because its cool looking has anybody else foud/traded one i just would like to know. if anyone from psoworld staff would like to see it im on Davburite block 1

the names Gally FOnewearl level 67 gamer tag Zebalba

also please forgive me if i posted this i the wrong area.

Blenjar
May 19, 2003, 02:59 PM
If you want one, I'll give you one for free.
Its not hack the one I got. They easy rares to me.

Richard
May 19, 2003, 03:06 PM
Are you sure your not referring to the Battle Verge (http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=38&sortby=class), or the Brave Hammer (http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=88&sortby=class)?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Richard on 2003-05-19 13:10 ]</font>

zebalba
May 19, 2003, 06:22 PM
im looking at it now and it looks like brave hammer but its called BATTLE HAMMER AND I HAVE 4 BATTLE VERGES SO IM NOT MISTAKEN it must be a hacked item with a changed name then thanks it does have strange percents too 40/50/30/70/5hit ill get rid of it then

Guntz348
May 19, 2003, 07:52 PM
If the name is in all red text and it's a 13 star weapon, then it's an Srank. Those are obtained by completing all nine cmode levels in under 7 hours. The problem is, not all the levels are out on XB, and Sranks, legit one's at least, don't have %'s. I hate to say it, but you most likely got a hacked Srank. What is the equip requirments? The was an Srank Hammer that was availible in the DC game, I do not believe that it was released on GC yet. This will most likey be an epII Cmode prize, and I would wager that the XB version will be this way too.

zebalba
May 19, 2003, 08:56 PM
it was in yellow text but it doesent matter now i left it in a passworded game and then exited

Blenjar
May 19, 2003, 10:22 PM
Nice. I'll give you one if you want too. There isn't any good % I think. I FOUND IT.....lol.
Look at sign for info. For Gamertag etc.

RuneScapeMan
May 20, 2003, 04:25 AM
On 2003-05-19 17:52, Guntz348 wrote:
If the name is in all red text and it's a 13 star weapon, then it's an Srank. Those are obtained by completing all nine cmode levels in under 7 hours. The problem is, not all the levels are out on XB, and Sranks, legit one's at least, don't have %'s. I hate to say it, but you most likely got a hacked Srank. What is the equip requirments? The was an Srank Hammer that was availible in the DC game, I do not believe that it was released on GC yet. This will most likey be an epII Cmode prize, and I would wager that the XB version will be this way too.

Lol
There is no such thing as a 13* weapon...
S-ranks are 12*!