PDA

View Full Version : the matrix: reloaded

DeathCheese87
May 19, 2003, 07:22 PM
i hate how everyone is mocking this movie.

"oh man, i hate the bullet time now, it happens so often."

and lets not forget

"i dont wanna see nipples and a rave for twenty minutes, bla bla bla"

"the action was lacking, punch, kick, block, dodge, repeat"

this is all stupid. shut up and enjoy this movie. go bash some other summer movie.

Guile
May 19, 2003, 10:25 PM
Tell um death!!
But I was'nt a big fan of it...
and could'nt tell if the nipples belonged to a male or female?!

geewj
May 19, 2003, 10:30 PM
On 2003-05-19 20:25, Guile wrote:
and could'nt tell if the nipples belonged to a male or female?!

Guile in the theater- "Damit!! I want to know if I'm supose to like these nipples or not!"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Prof_Frink on 2003-05-19 20:31 ]</font>

Blue_Seth
May 20, 2003, 04:28 PM
I saw the movie and thought is was pretty good.

pixelate
May 20, 2003, 05:15 PM
It's a franchise now. And oddly enough, some of the people who are completely against trendy blockbuster movies are completely for the Matrix series, despite the large amount of products it's pushing.

LollipopLolita
May 21, 2003, 12:33 AM
what i hate most is this:

damn people EVERYWHERE doing the matrix effect in their flash movies. Oh look look matrix, i'm so cool.

it was only cool the first time you see it in the movies! not on your website!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-05-20 22:33 ]</font>

Saladwood
May 21, 2003, 12:35 AM
ALL YOU GUYS SUCK! MAX PAYNE STARTED THE BULLET TIME EFFECT! YEEEAAAAAAAAAA

F ALL O' U

RuneLateralus
May 21, 2003, 12:45 AM
I blame Edweard Maybridge.

Stupid photo studies that started the idea of film in general.

LollipopLolita
May 21, 2003, 12:49 AM
oh my god, film student messed up!

Eadweard Muybridge!

KodiaX987
May 21, 2003, 09:28 AM
How to piss off people:

After Matrix Reloaded ends, walk out of the movie theater and keep talking about how the book was much better. XD

Frozt
May 21, 2003, 10:18 AM
None the less I liked the movie but I dident like the Rave they had going on there it wasent quite what they showed ZION to be in the 1st one ..some big orgy.

Ok there wasent that much shooting and gun fights kinda a downer for me.

There was alot of confu and alot of great stunts so all in all I liked the movie besides I would go see it again for Neos 100 smith fight.

NekoHikari
May 22, 2003, 03:01 AM
What DeathCheese is trying to say is...

If you didn't like this movie then DON'T POST YOUR STUPID ASS IGNORANT INSENSITIVE COMMENTS.

geewj
May 22, 2003, 09:08 AM
On 2003-05-21 07:28, KodiaX987 wrote:
How to piss off people:

After Matrix Reloaded ends, walk out of the movie theater and keep talking about how the book was much better. XD

me in the parking lot after matrix reloaded..

(very loudly) "I can't belive Morpheus was Neo's father...."

<_<

Elsydeon_Heart
May 24, 2003, 08:19 PM
I loved the movie but I have to agree I could do without the stupid rave scene and Neo and Trinity Sex scene. I believe I figured out everything though, Bwhahaha!!!

SorceressofTime
May 26, 2003, 06:30 AM
On 2003-05-21 08:18, Frozt wrote:
There was alot of confu and alot of great stunts so all in all I liked the movie besides I would go see it again for Neos 100 smith fight.

fuck yeah!!!!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif the neo fight scene with agent smith got me all hyped up to spar with someone. ^_^ it was soo mad. regardless of what people have said (*ahem* bagged the living shit outta the movie ><), i love it and i'm gonna watch it again.

LordCronai
May 26, 2003, 09:24 AM
The sex scene was like 5 minutes long, but people think it ruined the movie?
In my opinion, it was just as awesome as the first one and I'm going to see it again as soon as possible (I think I'm gonna have to to fully understand what's going on >_>)