PDA

View Full Version : XBox: need high dex mag or lvl 25+ spells

Genjiro
May 20, 2003, 07:22 AM
i just started a new ranger character, and i need a high dex mag for it so that i can use my rares. i would also trade for high level spells.

i would be willing to trade God/Mind units, or any of the following rares (i know they're only so/so, so don't bother telling me)

Fire Scepter: Agni, Hildebear's Cane, Rappy Fan, Rappy's Wing, Hildebear's Head, Storm Wand: Indra, Mace of Adaman, Club of Laconium, Photon Launcher, Final Impact, Crush Bullet, Varista, Vjaya, Brionac, or DB's Saber.

feel free to instant message me or e-mail me if you want to trade. I DO NOT ACCEPT DUPES!

Robantifast
May 20, 2003, 07:34 PM
I'll trade a RAZOR for your DB'S SABER!

Actually, just bumping the post for you. Surely someone has a good dex mag...

ChokingVictim
May 21, 2003, 09:11 PM
i got a fair amount of 25+ tech disks...
surely we could figure something out for a god mind... i'll do another offline ruins run and see if i can get more disks

rena-ko
May 23, 2003, 04:04 AM
i could make you a high dex mag within a week... and i also have my share of lvl 25 techs...

but... the time you waited for a good deal, you could have invested in making one yourself - its really not that difficult - dex is the easiest thing to raise early - and a pow dex mag (5 125 70 0) is really not that problem.

Genjiro
May 24, 2003, 01:50 AM
please read the name of the forum before you post, i get my hopes up for nothing... *sigh*

Irenicus888
May 24, 2003, 10:12 AM
i have lvl 23 razonde and a few bartas and zondes around lvl 25 i think more like 23 though