PDA

View Full Version : *Lurks in the alley's*

Piro-Skies
May 20, 2003, 10:35 AM
I feel kinda bad asking for votes (I'm doing pretty well without asking so far heh), but Hey it's all in friendly competition right? heh heh

Vote Piro Skies Last Person You Would Want To Be Alone With In An Alley!

(Piro Skies)

Ryo_Hayasa
May 20, 2003, 03:04 PM
I think not. Piro, I think i'm the Better man here, even though you have a wopping 45 to my 1 theres still a chance.

i'll even fight you to see who's the Darker Person.
that Title will be mines....
Vote For me.

Piro-Skies
May 20, 2003, 04:10 PM
Oh really? Well now it's a big whopping 50 to 4!

And um a battle?....uh...um....look monkeys!

*puts up sign post "Vote for Piro" and runs off*

(Piro Skies)

-Seriously though, I'd just kick your ace heh j/k

Ryo_Hayasa
May 20, 2003, 04:14 PM
Sure Sure, one day we'll see *pats him on the back and put s "Bed-Wetter" sign on his back* We shall see ^.^

"All is fair in Love,War, and crappy little contest like this O_o"

Piro-Skies
May 20, 2003, 04:16 PM
Yeh yeh *pats Ryo's back and puts "kick me" sticky on*

I'm actually suprised I'm doing this well. Am I really that much of a scary person? he heh

Ryo_Hayasa
May 20, 2003, 04:32 PM
no, not really o.-. actually i think it's really the TM Red saber you have with you. it is nice. i guess anyone would be afraid of a FOmar with a Red Saber *sighs* i have a Agito, but of course it's not shown in the Picture...

*saying all this while lighting Piro's Shoes aflame*
oh well, what can i do, i'm currently losing both contest (cutest couple) heh. i guess either
A. all the guys think it's cool (WHOA TWO FEMALE CHARACTERS AWESOME)
B. everyone thinks it's cute that the FOmarl is a male player that is actually dating the other HUnewearl.

heh, i date Tabbie. but i don't need to tell everyone. in fact i think it's very cute how i got her into PSO, do you see her Frying pan? gave it to her.
Angel wings, Wedding Present. and yes, they are legit everything i gave her is legit, and i trained her from scratch, now she's as good as me, and i'm a Vent to PSO.

Piro-Skies
May 21, 2003, 09:54 AM
Heh heh, nice, nice. And I agree on the FOmarl and HUnewearl CC contest..... *sniff* Hey, Do you smell burning?

(Piro Skies)

-91 Frikkin' votes!

MissJester
May 21, 2003, 01:42 PM
You both need to fear my Kunoichi's NINJA POWER!! I have 16 votes to your 95... I'm being stealthy, gonna catch up to you at the very end, and take you out.
HAHAHA, and remember, vote for Kunoichi the Ninja HUcasceal, and Chi P'Neasy for Foxy Mama!

Getintothegame
May 21, 2003, 10:38 PM
Guys, im freaked out. Guntz's avatar's eyes blink... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/avatar/cu28.gif

MissJester
May 22, 2003, 06:59 AM
HAH!! 18 votes, im catching up now..

Piro-Skies
May 22, 2003, 10:36 AM
Hah! 130 votes! You'll never catch me muhahahahaha

(Piro Skies)

MissJester
May 22, 2003, 03:13 PM
ohh.. I have 20 now, little by little I will get there..... hehehe.

Piro-Skies
May 22, 2003, 04:55 PM
Aye, yes, but remember you don't have years to catch up, you only have days heh heh....

(Piro Skies)

MissJester
May 23, 2003, 08:51 AM
But I will continue to collect votes even after, (AFTER), the contest is over.

*leaves caltrops in front of your door, so in the morning when out go to get your morning paper, you step all over them, and hurt your feet =D*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MissJester on 2003-05-23 06:54 ]</font>

Ryo_Hayasa
May 24, 2003, 08:34 AM
-.-;;;
i hate you all...... *sets atomic bomb around the surrounding area*

i even went out yesterday only to spreas the name of Dark Chaos, i beat up so many +115 characters.
they all feared me, and no i cept my techs to a mini.
oh well i guess i never do win contest like this....
*sighs* well Piro atleast you'll win and your my bud ^.~

Piro-Skies
May 29, 2003, 12:58 PM
...I havn't posted in a while.....200 votes! heh

Anyway, when does this thing finish?

Also Ryo, bad luck mate, but there's always another chance right? I'm sure you'll win something heh

(Piro Skies)