PDA

View Full Version : FSOD is not loved

ReactFaction
May 20, 2003, 12:59 PM
Today I lost 2 rares and all of my unaquiped items from the infamous FSOD. I am very fortunate that it atleast saved my stats and 2 new levels aquired since last save. FSOD is definitly not loved by me:( Who else here has had this horrible fate?

Van_Saar
May 20, 2003, 01:08 PM
Well, I'm offline only for the moment, so I can't say that much on the matter. It did happen to me a couple of times on ye olde days of the Dreamcast. Bloody annoying thing, isn't it? I hope it'll be sorted for Ep. III.

I feel for your loss.

gallaugher
May 20, 2003, 01:12 PM
It sucks. It's happened to me a few times. It can even happen offline but that's rare.

I carry one good weapon & have it equipped at save points. The other weapons I carry are somewhat expendible.

I'm sure Episode III will be the exact same way. Since duping won't be stopped I'd rather have this feature removed.

ReactFaction
May 20, 2003, 01:46 PM
Yeah, it sucks. I usually carry around two guns because I'm looking to trade my custom ray.00 and the other for well...shooting monsters. I just got the sword(Kaladbolg) and I never got around to putting it in my bank. I don't really mind losing the ray, but I'm going to miss the kaladbolg http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

gallaugher
May 20, 2003, 02:19 PM
If you're really interested I have many extras of both weapons. I found them myself if you're worried about accepting dupes. I'd be happy to pass them on to you. Just PM me.