PDA

View Full Version : XBOX: I need high lvl tech disk

RaNDoMMai
May 21, 2003, 09:09 PM
i'm really looking for 25+ rafoi, razonde, rabarte, foi and megid.

I have these for trade
photon drops
last survior,
Booma arm
gobooma arm
gigobooma arm
g-assin arm
flowen sword
wals-mk2
diska of liberator
silence claw
disk of assassin
soul eater
akiko pan
varista
club of lacoium
mace of adaman
diska of braveman
kaladbold saber
custom ray ver 00
visk - 235w
delsaber buster
lots of gold,

i'm a white color and i got a skyly color too, maybe i can find something that you need too. both guys around lvl 80

~RaNDoM

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RaNDoMMai on 2003-05-21 19:23 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RaNDoMMai on 2003-05-22 06:51 ]</font>

RaNDoMMai
May 22, 2003, 08:38 AM
can someone plz help a noob out.

isnt 2 photon drops worth some high lvl tech disk??

Thanks
RaNDoM

RaNDoMMai
May 22, 2003, 05:46 PM
anyone????

NekoHikari
May 22, 2003, 07:10 PM
If you want to meet me tonight at 11pm EST (8pm Pacific)on Epdote 5, I'll give you all of those spells you mentioned for absolutley nothing at all. I have a tendency to solo ultimate Ruins offline, so I find a LOT of high level techs. Any of them you want you can have. My name is Hikari*PSOwn, and if the game is passworded, then you can either simple mail me or wait for me to return to the lobby. (It won't be that long, promise)

RaNDoMMai
May 22, 2003, 09:57 PM
On 2003-05-22 17:10, NekoHikari wrote:
If you want to meet me tonight at 11pm EST (8pm Pacific)on Epdote 5, I'll give you all of those spells you mentioned for absolutley nothing at all. I have a tendency to solo ultimate Ruins offline, so I find a LOT of high level techs. Any of them you want you can have. My name is Hikari*PSOwn, and if the game is passworded, then you can either simple mail me or wait for me to return to the lobby. (It won't be that long, promise)

dude you on the man

i am on right now
was wondering if your gamer tag was Hikari
or Hikari PSOwn

Thanks
~RaNDoM