PDA

View Full Version : I need advice

prematuretyrant
May 21, 2003, 10:14 PM
I want to trade my Dark Bridge for Mind Mats, but I don't know how many mats to ask for.

Captain_Dude
May 21, 2003, 10:23 PM
Wrong forum, and is that dark bridge legit? If it is you could prolly get a pretty few mind mats for it... if it ain't... a Duper can give you all the mind mats you'll ever need...

prematuretyrant
May 21, 2003, 10:25 PM
its legit, took me forever to find. how many mats is it worth?

Rhete
May 22, 2003, 03:48 AM
A couple thousand? If you're a force (I'm assuming since you want mind mats) I don't see why you'd ever trade that for them

rena-ko
May 22, 2003, 04:14 AM
On 2003-05-21 20:25, prematuretyrant wrote:
its legit, took me forever to find. how many mats is it worth?

who dropped it?

CorneliusPower
May 22, 2003, 05:53 AM
Well...Im assuming he found some DNA from Olga...and made a bridge out of a Sweet STAFF....well, didnt he?? I'm afraid nothing drops a Dark Bridge......

PatserGOUKI
May 22, 2003, 07:14 AM
LMAO

Hehe stupid fool> who will trade (if you found it "the gene flow" yoself, which I cannot imagine...) a Dark Bridge for mind mats.... I bet you dint found it yourself!!!
BECAUSE: you know its sooooooo hard to find AND you can't find the parasitic gene again LOL Mind mats you can find everywhere and anytime, so why trade it..............?????????????????

What a funny question, mind mats for a dark bidge...
Why am I even reacting, well its the fun
LMAOOOOOO

PatserGOUKI

prematuretyrant
May 22, 2003, 08:11 AM
well, i found the DNA, but I traded for the staff. Then I got a Psycho wand, and I like it better. No more constant status effects. can someone answer my question?

How many Mind Materials is a Dark Bridge worth?

PatserGOUKI
May 22, 2003, 09:38 AM
Im sorry, its just so funny, can i ask smt first: what ID are you? How did you find it? Where was it dropped and... What level are you?

Im just interested.

Psycho wand is indeed a better option in my opinion too for a dark bridge, my best cane is a caduceus.

BUT MAN> your sick, it isnt worth the mind mats, cant u read: find the mats urself!!! Its easy.
Keep the stick and find mats urself, trade the stick for a good frame of another good wep!

To anser your question: UR SICK: honest 100 mats, if the gene flow is not duped tho.... LMAO

PatserGOUKI

Zuna
May 22, 2003, 12:26 PM
well dark bridge is legit or not, it doesnt matter, if you use legit, just dont ask for it, if you dont mind it is possibly a dupe and you are intersted in it and give him mind mats just do, just pls dont laugh of ppl like this pls... He has right to trade, btw he is here asking how many mind mats it can be traded...

i admit, dark bridge is the ugliest, worst force weapon i know on PSO;.. my fav force weap is sorceror cane, as it doesnt decrease hp like psycho wand hehe (but still save "some" tp)

PatserGOUKI
May 23, 2003, 07:25 AM
Maybe ur right ZUNA, but

I cannot imagine that IF someone has actually found the Parasitic gene FLOW. (which i have never met one...) And then use the gene FLOW and after that he wants to trade it for mind mats....
YEAH RIGHT! I hate lying!!!! Whether he wants to trade it is ok with me, but if your normal person, you wont trade mats for a LEGIT Dark Bridge!!!!
Thats impossible, dont let anyone think its legit man ITS NOT if u want mats for it. Especially mats, everybody can find them everywhere... Ill give all my mats for nothing....(get the point?)
Just say its duped, NP! Everyone knows and especially when u want to trade mats for it. You can trade a legal dark bridge for allmost anything!!!

[im really interested how to find the "gene FLOW", all rumours are flighing around but i never saw someone who was honoust to find it...]

PatserGOUKI