PDA

View Full Version : noooo

googles
May 22, 2003, 09:27 AM
i saw my 2nd pal rappy ever, and guess what? it droped money for the 2nd time. damn it ;'(

Mazarin
May 22, 2003, 09:30 AM
I wish I got money.

Yesterday I GOT A MONOFLUID.

Vitamin_D
May 22, 2003, 09:45 AM
A few days ago i saw my first EVER Love Rappy. What I WANTED was a Heart of Poum...what I got was some meseta >_>.

Classix
May 22, 2003, 09:46 AM
Don't feel too bad, my first Al Rappy and Love Rappy... got away... Shotguns aren't conducive to Rappy hunting.

Van_Saar
May 22, 2003, 10:05 AM
Out of all the (Four) rare enemies Ive seen, I've only got two red boxes. Is that a good or bad thing? A resist flame, or whatever it was (Temple Nar lilly) and a Diska of Liborator (Forest Al Rappy). I'm waiting to get a Musashi from the dragon, but judjing from other comments, I'll have about more Hard Forest runs before I get one. better get at it. ^_^

Classix
May 22, 2003, 10:08 AM
On 2003-05-22 08:05, Van_Saar wrote:
Out of all the (Four) rare enemies Ive seen, I've only got two red boxes. Is that a good or bad thing? A resist flame, or whatever it was (Temple Nar lilly) and a Diska of Liborator (Forest Al Rappy). I'm waiting to get a Musashi from the dragon, but judjing from other comments, I'll have about more Hard Forest runs before I get one. better get at it. ^_^

The Dragon can be a b*tch about dropping rares, but then all of the sudden he'll drop Musashi or Yamato twice in a row. He used to do this to me back on Dreamcast too. I'd kill him 25 times and no good drop. then 4 of the next 10 times he'd drop a Dragon Slayer... Man I had SOOO many Dragon Slayers...

UltimateShifty
May 22, 2003, 10:16 AM
a few days ago i beated the dragon two times. and guess what? 2 musashi's http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Mystil
May 22, 2003, 10:20 AM
On 2003-05-22 08:05, Van_Saar wrote:

Heh, for me on DC, the dragon dropped a Last Survivor with 40 hit. Kinda odd if you ask me.

I've seen all the rare monsters cept hildtorr..and they all dropped crap. Love Rappy dropped a Light Relief, which I guess is good, if you're a low level FO.

phasma
May 22, 2003, 11:43 AM
heh I know how that feels.

I was at the tp trick for hoursss lastnight (with exams tomorrow) and I saw two pals and got...

monomates!!!!!!!!!

SPLENNNNDIDDDD!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

But, I did get lucky with a love rappy.
It gave me a heart of poum!!!!!!! Are those really rare?! I could use something of value to trade with http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Soukosa
May 22, 2003, 12:24 PM
On 2003-05-22 07:45, Vitamin_D wrote:
A few days ago i saw my first EVER Love Rappy. What I WANTED was a Heart of Poum...what I got was some meseta >_>.

On 2003-05-22 07:46, Classix wrote:
Don't feel too bad, my first Al Rappy and Love Rappy... got away... Shotguns aren't conducive to Rappy hunting.

The other day I went through Love Rappies just to get a Heart of Poumn. The first one showed and I managed to kill it, but I didn't take Ryuker off of my palette and accidently used it and piped back up to P2 in the chaos that occured when the next wave of enemies showed up. I then continued on to the next room that I could get at least 2 Rappies in. I piped there, got a Love Rappy to appear, but suddenly another wave of enemies appeared, including 2 Indi Belras, I shouldn't need to say what happened then. Finally, I finished up Temple and started again in one of the first rooms. I managed to get a Love Rappy to appear and this time, I killed it and got the Heart of Poumn. In the end, I spent around 5 and half hours of piping, 3 on that day and 2 and half from another day when a Love Rappy just didn't want to show up.

Atax
May 22, 2003, 01:24 PM
Got lucky for once this arvo, t'was taking my FOmarl on her first run through ULT fake in yellow, and got a PAL rappy on her third room into the quest; Needless to say it was kind enough to drop a Red Partisan. It has crap stats (0/0/0/20), but at least it's a start. :|