PDA

View Full Version : PSO 3- Attack of the Cards

Satine
May 22, 2003, 05:07 PM
Hi Everyone,

So let me get this straight, You have a RPG game with real time combat that is wildly successful and has an almost cult following with everyone begging for more. Then someone at Sega corporate HQ gets a bright idea to completely change the formula that has worked so well in the market and create a sequal as a turn based card game?

Why would the vast majority of players who have grown to love the real time combat of PSO Ep. I & II migrate over to a turn based card game? The whole thing just leaves me wondering, what are these people thinking? If I wanted to play a card game I'd play poker. If I wanted turn based strategy I'd play Civilization or something of the like.

I shake my head in disbelief. This must be a bad dream... What's after that? How about a PSO board game, PSO Chess anyone?

-Sorely disappointed Satine

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Satine on 2003-05-22 15:08 ]</font>

Balthor
May 22, 2003, 07:03 PM
IRC part deux.

Kasera
May 22, 2003, 07:04 PM
THE SONIC TEAM ARE NAZIS!!!

Saladwood
May 22, 2003, 07:06 PM
come on, if you wanna spam, spam in the spam forum. this rant is a valid one

KodiaX987
May 23, 2003, 12:25 PM
Heh. It's like Star Wars... Only it went a lot quicker!!

Ness
May 24, 2003, 10:09 AM
I for one, think it's a nice change from the hack and slash action of PSO.

CGoodness
May 26, 2003, 07:51 PM
I wonder if they'll catch on to people talking about how much it's gonna suck. If they have access to anyone saying things like that.

polishedweasel
May 27, 2003, 01:27 AM
I sold all of my CCGs. SO why would I want to play a card game on my nintendo. That makes me fell like..double the loser. Thanks sonic team! Bastards!

Trickstr
May 27, 2003, 05:04 AM
I could be good but there's the same change of that as 20,000 people seeing a pizza fly over mongolia at revolutionary speeds with a starving flying pig tailing it with a furotious gleam in it's eye!

I saw that once but I was halucinating.

The Moral:
It's gona SUCK!!!!!!!