PDA

View Full Version : XBox: XBOX i am willing to rade my SOUL for 25+ disks XBOX

Genjiro
May 24, 2003, 04:39 AM
in case you're wondering why i put xbox twice in the subject, it's because many people get confused, then tell me they want to trade, and i find out they are on the freaking cube.

anyways, i am desparately in need of 25+ spells, anything in the Ra area in particular. i am willing to trade God/Minds mainly, but I have defense materials coming out of my ass, and i also have a stockpile of grinders.

i wasn't born yesterday, and i've had this game since dreamcast, so don't try to sucker me. my friend got a psycho wand tonight for 10 trigrinders and power materials, that doesn't fly with me.

if you want my list of mediocre rares, send me a private message, or a message on AIM, or even an e-mail. i have four god/minds to trade, and i can get more. i expect at least 6 spells per god/mind if you're willing to trade for those.

make me an offer i can't refuse.

Robantifast
May 24, 2003, 09:37 AM
If the person that got the Psycho Wand is who I think it is then Rubric Level Dan's wrath will fall upon them and I will never let what he has done die. Ever.
XBox is three times btw. Have a bump.

DeadBunneh
May 24, 2003, 12:22 PM
Interested in these disks?

Gizonde 25 x2
Barta 25
Resta 25
Foie 25 x2
Barta 26 x2
Gifoie 26
Resta 26
Rabarta 26
Razonde 27
Gibarta 28
Resta 28
Gizonde 29
Zonde 29

Genjiro
May 24, 2003, 04:35 PM
I'm interested in every single one of those disks (this post is just in case you don't get your private message).

DeadBunneh
May 24, 2003, 05:38 PM
On 2003-05-24 14:35, Genjiro wrote:
I'm interested in every single one of those disks (this post is just in case you don't get your private message).

And incase you dont get my private message ;P heres the deal, if your still offering a god/mind, you can have the whole lot of um for that.