PDA

View Full Version : Screamin lil Kiddies

Jehosaphaty
May 26, 2003, 07:05 PM
everybody loves lil kids rite? well yeah usually but 2 things bug me about lil kids and thar parents...

1. not takin a screamin kid out of church. thats crazy lol, u ever tried to listen to the pastor pray with som kid screamin like hes bein bit by a dog? for the love of all things good, take the kid out and putta hand over his mouth.

2. spoild kids at the mall who are always beggin mommy and daddy for the newest toys and when thay dont get them are reduced to crying and peein themselves in the store lobby. grr my mom woulda killed me if i pulled a stunt like that.

granted im not a parent, thank heavens, and i will give mad props for those, if any, of you are. its definatly somthin that is a HOLE lot harder than it looks. (and somtimes parents cant help wat there kids do) its just the times thay can help it,lol that makes me wanna scream myself. i ran into som, of these wonderful children lately and thought id share my expierence with them....*rant, rant*

ABDUR101
May 26, 2003, 07:52 PM
Let me count my nephews, neices, and their ages.

Oldest nephew(16), oldest neice(15), second oldest nephew(13), twin nephews(7), youngest neice(4) and her brother(7).

I guess I can sort of tune them out, after watching the twins for about a year when they were 6.

It's pathetic in social situations when they act up though. o_O

CGoodness
May 26, 2003, 07:58 PM
I can't even stand myself!

Jehosaphaty
May 26, 2003, 08:13 PM
today i was playin pso at my cousins house, and the two lil girl cousins were watchin me play. thay didnt bug me about it, but actually watchd and seemed interested. i was like, woa. u r my favorite lil cousins haha. on the other hand thars this one cousin, while she is cute, i think she was sent from the devil, but i donno. she has a slight problem with screamin and nawing on peoples fingers haha...gotta love her tho. i guess someday if i have kids ill know the joys of parenting.

cheers

Ness
May 26, 2003, 09:06 PM
I hate it when children scream all over the place too. The only thing worse than screaming children are 9-13 year-old wanna bb bas asses. You know the childeren that go around calling people "fags" and cussing like no other. When you confront them they do one of two things:

1. Try to all smart by using words that they don't know the meaning of but sound good.

2. Try to be all tough about it by challenging you to a fight and showing off thier muscles (or lack thereof)

Guile
May 27, 2003, 01:32 AM
I hate when people bring little babies in church or the movies...I mean come on! Kids cry every 30 minutes! When the baby starts crying what do they do? They sit there and go "shhhhhhhhhh stop crying shhhhhh" like it's going to work....

leave the damn room!!

Yeah I don't like when my nieces and nephew try and watch me do something..cuz every 5 minutes they ask if they can do it

Guile
May 27, 2003, 01:40 AM
But to kind of side track..I saw the most tard thing for a parentand kids to do last week

We go paintballing like every Saturday at this place known as the swing, a forest area full of trees, hills, and a rope swing in the middle. We are about to play and then these 4 little girls show up, oldest had to be like 9 the other 3 were like 5...

this place is a known area for drug use, rape, sex, and drinking

and instead of the girls turning and leaving when they see 20 guys with guns..they get off there bikes and swing on a crap ass old rope swing that goes like 30 feet above ground

A. Don't send your kids who are so damn yung to such a place alone..ever!
B. Kids need to know when it is a good time to leave..like when you see guys with guns

After about 10 minutes my friend asked them to leave becuase we were going to play..they did and that was that

well just felt like saying this

Garanz2
May 27, 2003, 04:23 AM
I know what it feels like. two boys that live down my road, one 8, one 11, always pester me to let them play pso on my gamecube, when they have 2 dreamcasts (without internet). They are really strange. Probably because their parents are divorced and argue all the time.

You can see they're weirdos from about a mile away, seeing as the 11-year old wears SANDALS and a FISHING HAT everywhere he goes (taking it results in a retarded tantrum), boasts that he can walk through supermarkets barefoot, and squeals so loudly it's hard to believe he's a boy when he doesn't get his own way.

The 8 year old is less annoying, but incredibly stupid. For example, one day i was visiting their house, just to keep the buggers from knocking on my door, their mum was on the phone booking cinema tickets. The two boys got into a fight over who had won a game of power stone and their mum cancelled the booking. The retarded 8 year-old tried to get her to buy them again by screaming:
"Get the fucking tickets you stupid ugly bitch!" and giving her the finger.
Stupid.

Their mum blamed me for teaching them the word, but they learnt it because their mum and dad argue almost every fucking time they meet. And when they come knocking my mum tells me to stop being spiteful and play with them. They are driving me insane and i'm only 14 years old!

LollipopLolita
May 27, 2003, 04:29 AM
you were once all screaming little children too

FinalMasterM
May 27, 2003, 11:58 AM
On 2003-05-27 02:29, LollipopLolita wrote:

*nods* And most of our parents spanked our asses.

Cowboy
May 27, 2003, 01:11 PM

I still am

Jehosaphaty
May 27, 2003, 01:53 PM
granted i was once a lil kid. however my temper tantrums seemd to always earn a red butt and tears. i mean my parents didnt like beat me or anything, but thar was usually a nice spankin involved when i acted up. while that totally sucked then, i think thay did a good job in the long run, tho thats my opinion. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif lol, anyways, it just annoys the hack outta me to see parents let thar lil kids get away with everything and a dollar. ah the joys of life....grr *rant rant*

haha hava nice one
cheers

CGoodness
May 27, 2003, 03:49 PM
I grew up (better yet, still am!) with a brother that is 6 years older than me and is always a total jackass to me. I've learned to respect younger kids because i don't want them to go through what my brother put me through. I just hate when you let them beat you at something and then they rub it in your face and when you tell them you let them win they go "Yea, I'm suuure." I hate that!

kat
May 27, 2003, 07:38 PM
I really don't have anything to add... except I teach preschool, and I agree with everything said above.

Jehosaphaty
May 27, 2003, 08:08 PM
preschool huh? thats admirable. i think bein a teachers prolly one of the best things you could do with a life. definately touch alotta kids. granted, thay r only preschoolers, but hay thay gotta start somewhere rite?! anyways i bet ur life is a constant adventure. lol nothin like excitement, tho i bet u prolly r pretty tired after a day?

welp, cheers guys and gals

ABDUR101
May 27, 2003, 08:26 PM

My childhood was dealt at the end of various gaming controllers. =D

On 2003-05-27 09:58, FinalMasterM wrote:
*nods* And most of our parents spanked our asses.

My brother and I talked about that. We remember getting beat if we did'nt jump when our parents told us to listen.

..Dad however, was generous, and only shook us violently.(Being picked up by the shoulders and shook far surpasses the Mother Back-Hand of Authority) XD

As for the kids Guile talked about. Most kids don't have safety awareness. They see a group of guys with guns, they just see abunch of guys with guns and don't think much of it, expecially if there's fun to be had(the swing and their bikes).

The innocence of being a child...oh to look at the world that way again!

*edit*
What the hell.. "shaked"? Christ..remissions of spanglish.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2003-05-27 19:56 ]</font>

Jehosaphaty
May 27, 2003, 08:57 PM
The innocence of being a child...oh to look at the world that way again!

hmm yeah i wish i could go runnin around all nakie and no one care. lol, just kiddin, but ur rite, the world did seem so much more fun as a lil kid. you didnt hafta worry about the things we see in the newspaper every day. i wonder if things will get worse. i hope that someday my children (saying i find mrs. rite somday:) ) will live ina peaceful world with no cares. hmm i guess thats only a dream because thar will always be evil people, but anyways: as long as thay no about legos and gamin controllers thayll be all rite haha cheers!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jehosaphaty on 2003-05-27 18:58 ]</font>

Nai_Calus
May 30, 2003, 08:20 PM
I eat babies.

...They taste awful.

Jehosaphaty
May 31, 2003, 03:27 PM
hmm u mean the other other white meat? i believe fat bastard said somthing about that one time. either way ive got two words for u bub....thats gross

cheers