PDA

View Full Version : A major waste of time due to info on this site

havocdragon
May 27, 2003, 02:10 AM
well i just spent 3 hours of telepiping in the ultimate temple to get a mil lily and the victor axe it drops...why? Because i wanted a good partisan for my hucast, and this site lists the victor axe as a partisan. What is it you ask? a crappy saber shaped like an axe. All i have to say is thanks alot for the help

LollipopLolita
May 27, 2003, 02:22 AM
oops sorry and thank you!!!!

VulpesMundi
May 27, 2003, 02:28 AM
Actually, it's a unique sword that only hits one target. I've had a Victor Axe for ages. Tried it once to see how good it was. Found out it animated like a sword but only hit one target and immediately threw it in the bank, never to use it again.

Sorry if the information provided was wrong, but the fact is people make mistakes and the admins spend a lot of time trying to verify the information and correct stuff that's wrong. Some things are missed, that's why there's the site related forum so people can point out mistakes in the site and help speed up the correction process.

polishedweasel
May 27, 2003, 09:06 AM
Perhaps we can make a note that it only hits one monster. I had an axe and I traded it away very quickly. RAmarl don't need them anyway.

Guile
May 27, 2003, 09:26 PM
I can never get the damn soul banish!!
..or whatever it is called...Kireeks wep

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guile on 2003-05-27 19:26 ]</font>

Droxitr
May 27, 2003, 10:07 PM
Soul Eater. It kicks ass. I wondered about this though, the higher level difficulty you get it in, are its stats higher? I played through Normal, started Hard, and got the Soul Eater for Normal just this weekend.

Also... the pic here shows a Soul Eater +85 or something outrageous, but mine only grinds to +9.

Guntz348
May 28, 2003, 06:23 AM
On 2003-05-27 20:07, Droxitr wrote:
Soul Eater. It kicks ass. I wondered about this though, the higher level difficulty you get it in, are its stats higher? I played through Normal, started Hard, and got the Soul Eater for Normal just this weekend.

Also... the pic here shows a Soul Eater +85 or something outrageous, but mine only grinds to +9.

The Soul Banish (http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=72&sortby=class) is the stronger version that you get as an enemy drop, not from the quest. You get the Soul Eater from Kireek at any difficulty and they are all the same.

The Soul Eater shown in the item DB is from V1, possibly v2, but I'm pretty sure it's V1. On DC the weapons max grind was +35 (thats what's in the pic), and since the pictures have not been updated since the DC days, you see it with it's original +35 grind.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-05-28 04:26 ]</font>

Saladwood
May 28, 2003, 01:52 PM
we wanted to have both dc and gc pics for comparison, so we won't be replacing dc pics with gc

people should just take time to note the lack ro prescence of v3 under the pic