PDA

View Full Version : Item Store is Open

RangerJJ
May 27, 2003, 08:11 AM
I started an item store where i sell trade and buy items.Please just dont come to the store to trade with other players.I try to make a list of item but i got fsoded yesterday so give me sometime i open on vega 1 lobby 1 2 3 mainly 1 and if u need money u can work for me lol really.I dont need money my bank see full and noobs can come bc i need to get rid of some earlier weapons i had.

PsoPlaya
May 28, 2003, 03:13 PM
ill buy stuffs but u know me XD!

RangerJJ
May 29, 2003, 08:00 AM
hey HI D

RangerJJ
May 30, 2003, 08:08 AM
So i guess no one needs anything http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif anything with items info trade buy sell changes well ok buy items will be open this weekend on saturday and friday nite k bye

RangerJJ
Jun 2, 2003, 07:41 PM
bump lol

Davion
Jun 2, 2003, 07:45 PM
I must say that I'm too scared to go to Vega. Maybe if you moved your stor to Antares 8 you'd get more business.

RangerJJ
Jun 4, 2003, 11:46 AM
ok ill move it to ant-8 so nething u need post and ill try to get it.it might take awhile bc i have to look for it and if there any people that r bored and on pso then u can work for me lol it 2 rules i have so far for the store i dont want ne duped items and i dont want trading in side the store going on.So if u need something post and if u wanna work post lol