PDA

View Full Version : Duping Hell!

Kuan_X
Mar 12, 2001, 06:49 AM
I have to give it to all of the dupers out there, they sure can @#$@#% dupe quick. Yesterday I was playing a normal game with people. I join a game in very-hard, voila! two people have the Lavis Cannon, with Opa Opa mag and the chainsaw. I leave to another game because those two guys were annoying. I join a game in hard and what I see? Two other people with Opa Opa mag and one using Chainsaw and the other the Lavis Cannon and showing all this weapons at my face. I get sickened and leave.
Today I went online to play on hard and what do I see? A guy with pan arms and willing to trade Delsaber shield. Also has Opa Opa mag. Of course, sickened at seeing these people I leave. Then I saw some guy take out the alleged Sonic Knuckles. What you know? All this people with all these super rares and opa opa mags are at level 40-50. Thank you very much Dupers for making a super rare turn to a cheap duped weapon that everyone has. You guys sure know how to ruin a game for others don't you? Please people, a hand of applause for these hackers who don't have nothing better to do than ruin games for others. Now, excuse me while I go kill Dark Falz with my Vise 30% forest, 30% machine, and 40% dark using my very common mag Yaksa at level 80.

PS- I prefer the common mags since I think they look way better than those rare mags. Especially the two shoulder mags. I have Garuda, and it makes me look like if I have wings. But then again, that is just my opinion. At least I will never see a bunch of people have the Garuda mag or others. (I get more impressed seeing common mags than rare mags, everyone has one now).

Sheogorath
Mar 12, 2001, 06:59 AM
(Claps) Bravo! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

See, thats the point im trying to make. You beating DF with that visk proves you can actually PLAY the game, rather then coast by on superior equipment.

I remember beating DF on Hard when I was 57, using a Dim Autogun. How many dupers can say that?

And, as for the mag comment, you are 110% correct. I have yet to see a mag that looks as cool as my Two Kamas. (Though asparas comes close) Why would I want pian heart (A cupid) or some little mecha chao on my shoulder? I'm a big, burly RAcast...that would look stupid, wouldn't it???

Need a "pure" PSO player to game with? Look me up on puck 9 or 10. Sheogorath, large white, beak-nosed RAcast, level 100.

see ya there http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

f0rge
Mar 12, 2001, 07:15 AM
true about the mags

i think my varaha looks way better than some fruitcake spacceship or a decapitated head floating above my shoulder.

i might have to join you guys, i saw 4 lavis cannons, 2 heavens punishment, and 3 sonic knuckles in 2 1/2 hours of play tonight. and to top it all off i got my chainsawd jacked.

THX
Mar 12, 2001, 07:22 AM
Ugh. The abundance of Egg Blasters and Holy Rays makes me ill.

It's just sad.

At least I feel better about my Varaha mag (though an HONEST mecha chao would be cool).

scott311
Mar 12, 2001, 08:05 AM
I wouldn't go so far as calling the dupers hackers, you might inflate their egos. Hacking actually takes some skill where as duping only requires a gameshark cd-x and the ability to push the start button a few times. =P

And my mag is a Nandin, a hunter mag that looks like shoulder plates from a samurai's armor.

http://anzu.sakura.ne.jp/%7Ekuga/pso/mag/img/nandin.jpg

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: scott311 on 2001-03-12 05:10 ]</font>

jeffheng
Mar 12, 2001, 09:15 AM
I killed darkie vhard with bare hands and no mag. Yeah bare hands not even bare knuckles. I am a level 100 humar. BTW I love my SOMA and BANA!Well KAMA was close but I have to give it away.

AdamW
Mar 12, 2001, 09:15 AM
I totally agree on the weapon comment. While I would like to use rares, I would only do it if I found them honestly on my own. I've been using a regular old Dragon Slayer pretty much since I was strong enough to use it, and I'm now Lv 100. Still using it. As for the mags, heh I kind of disagree. I like the regular mags and can live with one, but I sure do want a Pian. I know, I know, Pian is a fruity looking angel thing. But what several people don't realize is that Pian is a Nightopian from the classic ST game NiGHTS. Seeing as how that's one of my fave games ever, that Pian mag is just gravy. But once again, I only want it if it was honestly found by me. The only item I ever traded for was a Mag Cell 502 and I still feel bad about it. lol

Kuan_X
Mar 12, 2001, 01:36 PM
I would gladly play with you Sheogorath or forge. Maybe we can go slaughter Dark Falz into pieces and wreac havoc in Forest. hehe.
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Samuel-Vimes
Mar 12, 2001, 09:34 PM
?Ugh. The abundance of Egg Blasters and Holy Rays makes me ill.?
Please add Spread Needles to that list. For a supposedly ultra-rare item, it seems like everyone and their uncle has one now. BTW, THX, is NOT INTENDED as a flame or anything (so please don?t read anything into it as I know you have and like to use one).

Even though I have a few cool rares that I found, I usually use my Last Survivor,or a Varista. As for mags, I?m in the process of trying to build cool looking common mags. The only special mag I would like is a non-duped sonichi mag.