PDA

View Full Version : EPISODE 3 OH MY FU..... GOD

HKUSPTACTICAL
May 29, 2003, 08:29 PM
A fu#$ing card game. OOOMMMGGG i am Strongley agianst this odd phenominon of a pso card game. I think that its final fantesy meets yugioh. now i have nothing against these two but i think they need to keep with the original PSO Style or improve on it BY making it possibly look like everquest. were u should be able to travel RAGOL and see all of the world and keep the ability to go back to the ship and get ur mission to find what ever and investigate what ever. Maybe even add the ability to even make some of the rare weapons like in EVERQUEST (TAILORING,BLACKSMITHING etc). Basically to sum it all up EXPAND the world of PSO beyond the bounderies of four deffernt levels for episode 1&2. Now back to the begining THEY CANNOT MAKE IT A BLODDY FU..ING CARD GAME THERE ARE OLDER PEOPLE THAN 5YRS PLAYING THIS INTERESTING AND ECXITING GAME.

Ness
May 29, 2003, 09:26 PM
Waah! Waah!

For your information, I think that a card game is a nice change and I'm looking forward to it.

Mystil
May 29, 2003, 09:31 PM
Erm, unofficially it'll just be an add on to EpI and II. You don't have to play the card game if you don't wont to. Again though it's 'unofficial'.

And...maybe this is a good thing. Cheating would be boring in a card game.

Kupi
May 30, 2003, 01:16 PM
On 2003-05-29 19:31, Silhouette wrote:
Cheating would be boring in a card game.

Trust me, someone out there will get a kick out of stomping everyone with whatever's going to be the best card(s). There hasn't been a card game yet where there's tiers of cards better than other ones, and if I know PSO, then they're going to be hard to obtain. Therefore, people are going to cheat to get them, and flaunt them to other players. If there's a possibility for cheating, humans will jump on it... no matter where it is. >_O

HKUSPTACTICAL
May 30, 2003, 02:36 PM
no matter what game it is there will always be some way to cheat and some one to use those cheats i mean all u need is a cheat to get the best cards in a pile and u would win. so i think that they should really crack down on all the sites out there to get rid of cheats and mods and what the fuck ever. so basically this game cheating wise will be like episode one on the dreamcast maybe

OOOHHHH........ i love my GUNS SOOOOO WALTHER P99 AND USP COMPACT TOOOOO MUCH SO SMOOTH SO SO SO SMOOOOTHH.... O SHIT sorry for that episode...

Axispoint
May 30, 2003, 02:58 PM
On 2003-05-29 19:26, Ness wrote:
Waah! Waah!

For your information, I think that a card game is a nice change and I'm looking forward to it.

My attitude toward the game used to kinda be like the guy that started this thread until I realized how bored of PSO I had gotten because all the PSO games are pretty much the same and that's boring. I'm hoping that Episode 3 will have all new locations (not the same four areas from Dreamcast and the too short Episode 2 stuff) and that the battle system will be I dunno...not more of the same old (which this is coming from someone who does hate card games, even Magic, but I am willing now to give the game a chance).

So um, yeah, Ness sums up how I feel now, lol.

WeinerTrick
May 31, 2003, 12:56 AM
Sega could have expanded upon PSO's combat system and made it more complex and intricate, like a fighting game, with linked combos, air combos, the ability to JUMP, some matrix ripoff moves...

But no, they reduce it to turn based....keepin' it real yo!

You're keeping it real alright Sega...

Real Dumb.

Ryo_Hayasa
May 31, 2003, 11:39 AM
rant rant rant, bash bash bash bash, i hate sega i hate sega, rant rant, bash rant bash rant BLAH BLAH BLAH.

-.- have you played the game?
did you make a asumtion?
do you enjoy saying "OMG LIEK THAT TOTALLY SUX ID NEVAH BUY IT"
-.o don't be so narrow minded. it's a game. if you truely feel you won't buy it, don't say it'll flop, because ifyou don't like it others will.
and they aren't jumpping on the Yu-Gi-oh thing
PSO3 was in the works for years. o.o; WAY before that anime came to Japan.
Cards is just a twist, so now idiots won't be able to hack and slash EVERYTHING in order to win.
believe me, alot of people are bored with running around room after room hacking stuff with 3 hit combos with their weapon that they use over and over again. killing monsters that have a fairly good AI (good enough for us to kill them) and going to a boss.
Sega will just not make and New PSO game thats just the same concept of the last two. they think it's old. since this is the last PSO game, they want to go out with a bang with a new Card concept.
this bang could be
A. a plane crash
B. a Party Bang ball.
i'm interested in the concept of controlling a monster. heh i wonder if there will be Boss cards. and frankly i stink at these types of things, but i'm still open to it. atleast wait till more info comes out about the game. saying that
"it sucks i hate it, sega d00 R st00pit" isn't going to change it. sega might hate you too o__o

"OMG LIEK STFHU j00 n00b I PWNS d00 WIT MY |_337 5|<i||z"

Reenee
May 31, 2003, 12:20 PM
I'm going to steal Ryo's post and use it against every dope moron who complains about Episode III. That was SOOOOO...cool.

polishedweasel
Jun 5, 2003, 04:26 AM
On 2003-05-31 10:20, Shapiro wrote:
I'm going to steal Ryo's post and use it against every dope moron who complains about Episode III. That was SOOOOO...cool.

rant rant rant, bash bash bash bash, i hate sega i hate sega, rant rant, bash rant bash rant BLAH BLAH BLAH.

-.- have you played the game?
did you make a asumtion?
do you enjoy saying "OMG LIEK THAT TOTALLY SUX ID NEVAH BUY IT"
-.o don't be so narrow minded. it's a game. if you truely feel you won't buy it, don't say it'll flop, because ifyou don't like it others will.
and they aren't jumpping on the Yu-Gi-oh thing
PSO3 was in the works for years. o.o; WAY before that anime came to Japan.
Cards is just a twist, so now idiots won't be able to hack and slash EVERYTHING in order to win.
believe me, alot of people are bored with running around room after room hacking stuff with 3 hit combos with their weapon that they use over and over again. killing monsters that have a fairly good AI (good enough for us to kill them) and going to a boss.
Sega will just not make and New PSO game thats just the same concept of the last two. they think it's old. since this is the last PSO game, they want to go out with a bang with a new Card concept.
this bang could be
A. a plane crash
B. a Party Bang ball.
i'm interested in the concept of controlling a monster. heh i wonder if there will be Boss cards. and frankly i stink at these types of things, but i'm still open to it. atleast wait till more info comes out about the game. saying that
"it sucks i hate it, sega d00 R st00pit" isn't going to change it. sega might hate you too o__o

"OMG LIEK STFHU j00 n00b I PWNS d00 WIT MY |_337 5|<i||z"

Looks like I already beat you to it. hahahahahahahahaha stop bitching about a card game....n00b. hahahahahahahahahaha

EDIT: Oh I forgot...STFU N00B!!!!!111 J00 r teh sux...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: polishedweasel on 2003-06-05 02:29 ]</font>

Trickstr
Jun 5, 2003, 04:37 AM
personally the only thing I've heard about it is that it uses cards.

Kid_Icarus
Jun 5, 2003, 12:54 PM
They should make this a sticky like the Corruption thread so no one uses it ever again.

n_n; I don't think people should form an opinion on a game till it acually COMES out, but I guess that's just me.

RavenTW
Jun 5, 2003, 02:07 PM
Sites like IGN and Gamespot make their livings out of forming an opinion of a game before it comes out.

A wise man once said, "For ****'s sake, it's Star Wars! It could be George Lucas farting the ****ed Imperial theme, and it would still make millions at the box office!" The same would apply to this. So it uses cards. Dozens of people on this site are still gonna play it, which makes your rants amount to a big fat squat. Wait for a demo. let IGN preview it, but for this forum's sake, DON'T CRITICIZE IT UNTIL YOU HAVE MORE INFORMATION! All you know is that it's turn-based and uses cards.

As for the thought about boss cards, if I read it correctly, I think if you play as the enemy side, you ARE a boss. Maybe, maybe not.

Ryo_Hayasa
Jun 6, 2003, 12:07 AM
polishedweasel, i love you >.>

whoa did i type that out loud...wait...

anyways. like i saw some post before

"cards are only use to organize the game"
come people, lets try not to be narrow minded.

Trickstr
Jun 6, 2003, 12:39 AM
On 2003-06-05 10:54, Kid_Icarus wrote:
They should make this a sticky like the Corruption thread so no one uses it ever again.

n_n; I don't think people should form an opinion on a game till it acually COMES out, but I guess that's just me.

not just you make that 2