View Full Version : Olga Flow is d-u-m-b

Robo47
May 30, 2003, 03:54 PM
Hey, it's me Robo47 guess what?I had been working
with a newer character named Strike, a currently
lv.42 HUcast, for 4 weeks now and I got to Olga Flow
on episode 2 in normal difficulty and I thought it
would be easy, since I got a Soul Eater+9 and a
Raygun+8.It was easy to beat his first form but on his second form when that little S.o.B. did that sword swipe thing it killed me with one hit!I haven't played episode 2 with any other character before so I don't know what to expect.Could someone help me out, ya know strategies...
Any help would be appreciated.
thanks

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robo47 on 2003-05-30 13:56 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robo47 on 2003-05-30 13:58 ]</font>

The_Hero_Of_Time
May 30, 2003, 04:07 PM
GUNS,GUNS, and let me see here SCAPEDOLLS, and some more GUNS. He is a bastard and has an almost instand death attack, so stay back and hit from afar, but mave a scapedoll or two just incase he hits you with the attack.

TheDarkRaven
May 30, 2003, 08:40 PM
When Olaga Flow raises its sword into the air and purple light glows around it, RUN FAR, FAR AWAY FROM IT! You'll have a few seconds to run, dont worry. And when Olga takes your soul and you become Flowen, use elemental attacks on him, this also works if your weapon has a special. I dont think the Soul Eater special will work, gotta have a zonde special or something.

Deathscythealpha
May 31, 2003, 09:36 AM
I would level up a bit more, i had to wait till i was level 46 with my Racast before i could beat him. The strategy i used in the end was to get in under his legs and just attack his ankles. Remember to take out the big Claw look alikes that follow him about but just keep attacking those ankles. I had been using a shot type weapon to take him down with though, so i would look for a weapon like that that a Hunter can use.

santaslilreaper
Jun 6, 2003, 01:24 AM
i was playing against that !#$#@!head olga flow with a TEAM!!!!! and on Vhard and i still F@$@$g lost i just wanted to shoot the t.v. and stab my brother who was telling me to run and run and @$#%#@%~!$#

RavenTW
Jun 6, 2003, 11:18 AM
Ha! You know much I suck? I faced that guy alone on normal at level 70+ and STILL died!

RoninJoku
Jun 7, 2003, 12:47 AM
I like to let myself get hit by his foot or one of those claw things just before he shoots the beams... You cant get hit when youre on the ground! ^_~ (Just so ya know I did not come up with that, just heard it someplace...)

rena-ko
Jun 8, 2003, 08:26 AM
get yourself 2 guns that cover all area percentages. then hit him with those, even if you're flowen. if you hit yourself with that, switch to the other gun and try another %. he's weak to one of them.

elseway - wear as much HP-slot items you have (4 dragon HP for example -> 160 more HP), its really useful.

then: all scapedolls you have, its still the 'final battle'.

and like said before as well: keep distance when he runs around and stay away from his mags as well (i forgot their names again...).

good luck.

Interceptor
Jun 8, 2003, 01:05 PM
I defeated Olga before Falz. Just because u find better weapons in Ep2.
Anyway, i defeated him with a lv 40 Hucast on normal with a simple Railgun! It was the best i had, cause i hadn't played online yet. I needed all my mates and 2 scpae dolls. It sure took my a while...
I've fought him in team online on V hard, i was lv 90 Racast, the others were about lv100.
We did his first form without too much difficulty, but in his second form he killed us all with one hit!
Offcourse no one brought any scapedolls thinking some else would use a moonatomizer...
I wonder what level i need to be to defeat him on ultimate...

rena-ko
Jun 9, 2003, 05:24 AM
ah, yes, i remember....
on normal and offline, you dont have to worry about his orange-transparent form, since he wont use that there.
just shoot him with a good gun, keep distance and voila.

Robo47
Jun 11, 2003, 09:50 PM
HAH!the little S.O.B.!I finally beat him!
Strike is was lv.63 when I fought him again
and I had 5 scapedolls but the stupid thing is
I used all of them and I would of had to go search for more if my Ushasu didn't revive me again.

P.S. that mother F$#^%*& gave me a VARISTA!I hate VARISTA!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Robo47 on 2003-06-11 19:51 ]</font>

Artemidorus
Jul 6, 2003, 03:50 PM
Hey! I like my Varista! Its the only thing that fires fast enough for me in Ultimate... Unfortunately, 888 ATP is not enough~even if I'm a Ramar...

Just grind it and be happy he gave you more than nothing or a Monomate.

Bit
Jul 6, 2003, 05:29 PM
Olga Flow dropped you something?

Firocket1690
Jul 8, 2003, 03:28 AM
hehe
I never found any 'good' guns
and the only 'gun' in my bank was the Handgun I had wAyY back in normal f1. that thing had 40% dark
so I just pulled it out of my bank along with most f my grinders, maxed it out, and I was doing about some 80-90 damage to olga.

also: you can use a Diska of Braveman to HP drain lotsa HP
to hit 3-4 parts in the first form
in the second form, it hits both ankles, but that's it
I'd say grab a decent mech, grind it, and bring a Slicer type weapon

slicer on first form
handgun for second form

For The Brave:(/battle slot) Double Saber combos on the ankles

Robo47
Sep 14, 2003, 09:25 PM
Now I went through with all my characters and meade Olga look like a B-I-T-C-H! And by the way Strike is now level 200.I own normal mode.

Symbios
Sep 14, 2003, 09:34 PM
it took you less than 4 months to get to level 200? you either:

1. lie
2. do nothing but play pso all day

Robo47
Sep 15, 2003, 02:01 PM
No to both because I have a 12 hour job AND college.
Strike is lv.200 because my nephew and little cousins played a lot with him- they thought the Mag (Ushasu) looked cool.

Firocket1690
Sep 17, 2003, 07:21 PM
On 2003-09-14 19:34, Symbios wrote:
it took you less than 4 months to get to level 200? you either:

1. lie
2. do nothing but play pso all day

*coughrecoboxescough*

sorry, but it's really suspicious ....
there are other ways too, but that just seems most obvious