PDA

View Full Version : I just went entirely too long without proper internet access

Captain_Dude
Jun 1, 2003, 01:45 AM
I was completely overjoyed when the box containing a brand new, top-of-the-line, 3wb3r-1337 gaming computer arrived on my doorstep. "No more spending mooching disk space off my father, YAY!" Was all I could think. But then it happened... I tried getting the internet running...

Bloody Earthlink not liking my new computer! And bloody Router, with not enough ports for 4 computers AND my Xbox!

Since my father had banned my access of his computer the second I got all my crap off of his HDD, I was in trouble. I could not scan the net for a way of fixing my problem, and I'm too lazy to do it any other way. So, I spend several days working the kinks out of everything the good old fashioned way. Now, I'm sleepy, I smell like the inside of a jock strap, I havent eaten a proper meal in days, and my hands are cramped to the point of uselessness. BUT I GOT EVERYTHING WORKING!

I fixed all 20 or so problems... AND I'm sooo bleeding happy... when...

I find out that my Xbox will no longer have access to XBL until my father decides to drop just a wee bit of cash for a router with enough ports for 5 things... Until then, playing PSO online is out, and I'm pissed.

And if my CD/DVD-R/RW drive stops being recognized by ANYTHING again, I'm going to be tempted to sample Kuntar's infamous "GARGFUK!" and see if I can wake the neighbors with my angry; profane screams of... anger.

Whoever invented the internet should be shot. Not counting Al Gore, who's face would just grow back like that guy in Terminator.

Mystil
Jun 2, 2003, 11:14 AM
Oh don't feel bad. ^_^ I'm the DC'ing king in PSO. Every 5 minutes, I DC. It's just like not having access basically.

*Shoots creator of internet*

*uses Pilla on creater of internet*

He's dead!!
> Captain_Dude