PDA

View Full Version : Today. I found a dead squirrel

soundgarden4ever
Jun 1, 2003, 05:08 PM
I decided this squirrel would need a proper buriel so i through it in the campfire. It kinda stunk so i took it out of the fire and banged it with a hammer. then i threw sand on it and took a piss on its tail. Then i realized it wasnt dead. Then it died. I decided it needed a proper bureil so i threw it in the campfire. It kinda stuck so i took it out of the fire and banged it with a hammer.Then i kicked sand on it and took a piss on its tail. Then i mounted the squirral on a board and named it FiFi

pixelate
Jun 1, 2003, 06:22 PM
You mean skunk?

Sai-Yuk
Jun 1, 2003, 06:29 PM
On 2003-06-01 15:08, soundgarden4ever wrote:
Then i mounted the squirral on a board and named it FiFi

isn't a tree rat a little small for that kind of kink?

and FiFi... what a name. did it call you bubba?

and what's the deal with the board in the forest that you used to aid you in mounting the tree rat?

do you often do this to rodents you catch?

you are sick, subjecting them to that, you know.

[Edit] How do you open do things to tree rats? bloody typos. i'll kill you all with my... powerful hands.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sai-Yuk on 2003-06-01 16:31 ]</font>

Eum
Jun 1, 2003, 06:29 PM
Today, I found a moron.

I decided it needed a proper response, so I laughed at its pathetic attempt at making a "funny", and walked along.

Sai-Yuk
Jun 1, 2003, 06:40 PM
On 2003-06-01 16:29, Eum wrote:
Today, I found a moron.

I have a mirror, too.

On 2003-06-01 16:29, Eum wrote:
I decided it needed a proper response, so I laughed at its pathetic attempt at making a "funny", and walked along.

you're in the wrong forum for 'funny' as well as 'sense' and people who can tell 'sanity' from 'sanitary'

CajunSamurai
Jun 2, 2003, 06:18 AM
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=11142001

soundgarden4ever
Jun 2, 2003, 09:35 AM
Wow that was a coincidence. But there are always dead squirrals.

geewj
Jun 2, 2003, 10:31 AM
"If you can't be funny, be confusing" - Tiny Toons

Kemon
Jun 2, 2003, 10:46 AM
i found a lot of dead things

Asuka_chan
Jun 3, 2003, 08:09 PM
You're SICK! Sick, sick, sick! You call that a proper burial??? You use the TOILET! Then, if it's still alive, it won't be subjected to pain in it's last few moments! It will just have a nice swirly ride before disappearing in the depths of the sacred procelain god! Jeez. You people are warped. *hee* And I'm proud to be pert of this population of PSO users... *sniff* *bursts into happy tears*

soundgarden4ever
Jun 4, 2003, 09:32 AM
WaRnInG! FrUiT AlErT!

Asuka_chan
Jun 9, 2003, 05:18 PM
That's why it's a SPAM-BASED section in the forum... that was no more fruit-like than your little story.

Aero_Ruisu
Jun 9, 2003, 11:21 PM
I just have to say that I disliked your burial it was so disrespectful you could have at least had the honor to poke the hell out of it will a sharp stick I mean that is all I can ask of the people who find my courpse poke me with a stick. Maybe next time you will get to poke it then you should put it on someones car that is always funny.