PDA

View Full Version : I want to shoot everybody who designed FruityLoops 3.56

Captain_Dude
Jun 3, 2003, 04:05 AM
<anger>Stupid bloody thing deleted my track... I was assuming it would just blank it like it had done in previous versions!

In the words of a wise man "Sonnova Dammit, Sonnova Dmamit Fuck!" I completely ruined 6 songs I was working on thanks to this piece of shit synthesizer... I'm so angry right now. This will cause me to loose 4 or five tracks off me upcomming album and have to give up on a couple of projects I was just doing for fun!

Why in the name of cheese does it have to DELETE the entire track... Why couldn't it just reset all the settings in the plugin like it used to?!?! If this is their method of talking you into buying the full versions of demo plugins, I hope they all die a very painful death!</anger>

I'm really upset with this, and I'm sure I'll catch hell with me mates when I tell 'em "Sorry, but me synthesizer scrapped part of the album... and I can't find the backup files."

Now, if you'll exucse me, I'm going to go punch something for an hour or so...

ABDUR101
Jun 3, 2003, 08:02 AM
On 2003-06-03 02:05, Captain_Dude wrote:
I'm really upset with this, and I'm sure I'll catch hell with me mates when I tell 'em "Sorry, but me synthesizer scrapped part of the album... and I can't find the backup files."

Yeah, thank God I spent acouple hundred dollars for my Iomega external CD-RW. It was money well spent. Trust me, let this be a very hard learned lesson and go spend the money for a back-up device of your choice. It might be too late right now, but in the future, yeah?

...and if you already have a back-up device like a zip drive or CD-RW..then get organized! =X

Now, if you'll exucse me, I'm going to go punch something for an hour or so...

Actually, something tells me that your mates will be punching you for much longer than an hour.

..if you don't post in afew days, we'll just expect the worst. O_o

Captain_Dude
Jun 4, 2003, 12:57 AM
I've got a backup device(DVD-RW)... but I'm too lazy to make CD backups of projects.

And it turns out that me mates don't care... Although Moose/Cowmaster was rather bummed to hear my version of "Violent Thing"(That was it's working title) got well fucked up.

Kid_Icarus
Jun 4, 2003, 01:04 AM
Bloody hell.

Next time just back up ~_~