PDA

View Full Version : Friends...

Monomate
Jun 5, 2003, 02:29 PM
today, my best friend, and PSO playin buddy for quite a while now decided that he was bored with PSO. SO, he took his level 86 HUcast, with Stag Cutlery, and multiple other nice legit weapons and deleted him without a second thought. He could have given me his double saber, varista, and sato at least! Then i listened to him bash PSO for an hour before finally getting pissed enough to hang up the phone. Some of the things he said were just incredible, such as: 'We've gotten older now, and we've grown out of silly games like this.' It made me so incredibly mad because i know people way older than me (15) who still play PSO. He just got bored of it and deleted it...at level 86...he hadn't even made it to Ultimate mode! I mean, i would've at least thought he'd be open-minded enough to play the entire game before deciding it sucked! But alas...no stag cutlery, inferno bazooka, or mahu for me...

sorry, just had to vent for awhile...

Frozt
Jun 5, 2003, 02:36 PM
What a dumbass , I mean to old? hell im 15 and I had friends on pso who had jobs that were 18 and 19 even 28, infact I knew a married couple that played the game , your friend is quiet dumb. But not being able to play online will do that to a person . Its just like the garden of eden he just wont enjoy the fruits of pso like we all have.

Dont worry custom I know your not online yet but dont give up like him man its worth all the trouble.

DOSError
Jun 5, 2003, 02:37 PM
I'm not online yet.. But when I get enough money im selling my gamecube version for a xbox one so i can get online.

Murky_Death
Jun 5, 2003, 02:41 PM
i'm having trouble getting online too. first my mom won't let me use her credit card and i'm trying to use http://www.psoexplorer.com but they haven't replied to my messages yet about the sign-up page. but there is a good thing about playing offline...you can find some things that you WON'T find online. it's just impossible. i did get to play online on the dc version when it first came out when they had free play. it was the best. i wish i could get online with gc but no luck yet. imma keep trying though.

Frozt
Jun 5, 2003, 02:55 PM
Every one im telling you its worth the trouble every piece of trouble is worth it It took me as long as it took you guys I just went step by step.

Mystil
Jun 7, 2003, 09:13 PM
Your friends priority has changed, that's all.

Cerridwyn
Jul 12, 2003, 01:29 AM
So it took your friend 15 years to outgrow PSO. Big deal. I out grew video games by 12, played things like Mario Kart here and there, and now I'm 21 and I've grown back into them. Just give him time to decide what his intrests really are.