PDA

View Full Version : XBox: If anyone accepts this...

Kokuryuu
Jun 6, 2003, 01:11 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kokuryuu on 2003-09-05 13:33 ]</font>

Tigertron
Jun 6, 2003, 07:43 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif^^^LOLOLOL^^^^^^And no one in their right mind would give to you for ALL of that stuff combined 2 times over. What a noob and by the way the hunter version of the wpn sucks if thats what ur wanting to make.

ginko990
Jun 6, 2003, 10:13 PM
No offense kokoryuu, but youve got nothing....at all.

Nasty_Nas
Jun 7, 2003, 04:27 AM
Yeah man, the kind of weapons you got - I give them away all the time, they take up more space than they are worth. And 1 more thing, if you are trying to make the hunter weapon out of it - you do know it sucks ass right? You cant do 3 hit combos, only hit once, it's retarded. I dont know what sonic team was smoking when they decided not to put 3 or atleast 2 hit combos on the dark flow, it totally ruins the sword, it would be bad ass if it werent for that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nasty_Nas on 2003-06-07 02:29 ]</font>

Electron
Jun 7, 2003, 05:54 AM
On 2003-06-07 02:27, Nasty_Nas wrote:
Yeah man, the kind of weapons you got - I give them away all the time, they take up more space than they are worth. And 1 more thing, if you are trying to make the hunter weapon out of it - you do know it sucks ass right? You cant do 3 hit combos, only hit once, it's retarded. I dont know what sonic team was smoking when they decided not to put 3 or atleast 2 hit combos on the dark flow, it totally ruins the sword, it would be bad ass if it werent for that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nasty_Nas on 2003-06-07 02:29 ]</font>

Think about it.
Dark Flow has no combo.
Dark Bridge gives you negative status effects.
I don't know what Dark Meteor does but I think it has a negative thingie too.

M8TRIX
Jun 7, 2003, 10:28 AM
but hey, do u c the attack it does when u r @ low damage, damn... and hey comeon that list isnt that ....bad

xSpeedx
Jun 7, 2003, 10:36 AM
Dark Bridge is the only usefull item imo of the 3.

Flow NO combo = Bleh...
Dark Meteor...Penetrating attack.. Whoopie...THey have to be in a line for it to work.
(The most over rated Ranger weap by far)
Negative effects of the Dark Bridge doesnt always happen. You can cast Anti for them or Carry Sol's

Nasty_Nas
Jun 7, 2003, 10:51 AM
The Dark Bridge is the best I agree, if you keep sol atomizers or anti customized to one of the buttons its easy as pie to go around and kick some ass, the other still suck though.