PDA

View Full Version : Random Rant O_o

Orange_Coconut
Jun 7, 2003, 03:04 AM
Sorry, but this has been starting to bother me. Has anyone had a cut on the inside of their lip before? I just recently got a few on the inner part of my bottom lip and it really stings.

I wish the mouth wasn't so vulnerable. >_>

geewj
Jun 7, 2003, 03:09 AM
I have one right now, but it doesnt hurt. I find myself kinda chewing on it every once in a while o_O. That can't be good for the healing process.

BlueJammer
Jun 7, 2003, 03:14 AM
When I first got braces, the wire got pushed back on one side, and I had a bad cut on the inside of my mouth. But the braces be gone now!

Orange_Coconut
Jun 7, 2003, 03:18 AM
Heh, I had braces as well (thank goodness they're finally GONE).

But when I had braces the cuts weren't too deep on the inner lip. That is, unless the wire in the back jabbed into the side of your cheek. It was such an uncomfortable experience. :/

BlueJammer
Jun 7, 2003, 03:24 AM
Thats exactly what happened to me... But to make myself feel better, Id pick on my cousin. He had to have his for 5 years beforer they were taken off.

Orange_Coconut
Jun 7, 2003, 04:24 AM
What really hurts is when you accidently bite your tongue. It's just likejabbing your gums with a fork... I feel so foolish after it happens.

BlueJammer
Jun 7, 2003, 04:35 AM
I know how that feels! >.< I got kicked in the mouth by a calf. They seem to remember you when you have to drench feed them.

Captain_Dude
Jun 7, 2003, 04:45 AM
I once had the most bizarre mouth irritation. I once had this deep cut along the roof of my mouth. I have NEVER figured out where it came from, but it was unbelievably painful.
Whenever ANYTHING that wasn't cold and liquid touched it, it would hurt like shotgun blast to the roof of me mouth and sometimes would start bleeding. It went away after a week, but it was soo bizarre how it came from nowhere, cause me unbelievable pain, and then disappeard.

But if you ever wake up with a deep gash accross the roof of your mouth that seemingly appeared out of thin air, DO NOT EAT HOT PIZZA. It's a long story, but I learned the hard way that, as I once put it, "Hot Food + Mouth Gash = Hours of indescribable pain."

Elentari
Jun 7, 2003, 09:04 PM
I used to get the cuts from the braces too, years ago... Anyways, sometimes when i eat something hot, but i dont think that its too hot, my mouth still gets burnt. Its right on the roof and theres nothing you can do to help it or stop it. Hurts when ya drink, eat, talk, stand there with your mouth shut, you name it it hurts.... *grumbles* eh ok thats enough... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Ness
Jun 8, 2003, 08:54 AM
On 2003-06-07 01:04, Orange_Coconut wrote:
Sorry, but this has been starting to bother me. Has anyone had a cut on the inside of their lip before? I just recently got a few on the inner part of my bottom lip and it really stings.

What did you do? French someone with a razor on thier toungue? I've never gotten cut on the inside of my lip.

Ness
Jun 8, 2003, 08:56 AM
On 2003-06-07 01:04, Orange_Coconut wrote:

What did you do? Did you French someone with a razor on their tongue? I've never gotten a cut on the inside of my lip.

Orange_Coconut
Jun 8, 2003, 10:25 AM
I was actually doing a really bad habit of mine. I took the cap off of a soda bottle and started chewing it. As you can imagine, it slipped and the little ridges on the edge of it cut me in two places.

Heh, it's always the stupid things that people get punished for. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Ness
Jun 8, 2003, 08:30 PM
On 2003-06-08 08:25, Orange_Coconut wrote:
I was actually doing a really bad habit of mine. I took the cap off of a soda bottle and started chewing it. As you can imagine, it slipped and the little ridges on the edge of it cut me in two places.

Heh, it's always the stupid things that people get punished for. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I would have to agree with you there. Also, I responed to your PM on my forum.