PDA

View Full Version : Trading Yamato+30, VISE, JUSTICE, COMBAT, VARISTA, and baby

Armion
Jun 9, 2003, 12:26 PM
I really want to get another RED HANDGUN. It's important to me that it be legit. No offense to dupers or the one who use duped weapons, but I like to know that the weapon was worked hard for and is a original. I assure that all my weapons are good and unduped. The only downside is the Yamato has neg percents on machines. I have another Yamato that's not grinded with no percents, so which ever you want is good with me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Armion on 2003-06-09 10:27 ]</font>

Realm
Jun 9, 2003, 02:48 PM
Dude... If you think ne1 will give u a legit red hangun for the sh*t you have.... Ur insane. Not trying to be mean but dude that stuff sux.

Armion
Jun 9, 2003, 02:55 PM
Yeah, yeah yeah, that's your input. Like I said I'm trading this stuff for one RED HANDGUN. I just got a photon claw so that's up on the list. These weapons are good, (No matter what SOME people think). I'm not trading just one, but all if you want them.

Realm
Jun 9, 2003, 05:55 PM
I like the way you act like im the f*cking humar n00b

smallfry
Jun 9, 2003, 06:42 PM
dude, realm is rite. besides, no one trades baby mags.

Armion
Jun 10, 2003, 07:15 PM
Shows what you guys know. I just got the gun from someone for just the Yamato. And I know its legit, cause I was there when it was dropped. And I traded baby mags all the time to people and get pdrops and scape dolls.

----------------------------------------------------
Don't judge me if you don't know me. I will always out do you

Warrior
Jun 10, 2003, 07:19 PM
lol I want to meat these stupid people. I wonder what they will give for a db saber. Man maybe an entire fleet of rares. LOL your redhad gun can still be duped if you don't know! and yamato's I find all the time and baby mag's I gave away 20 of them today. So more than likely the item's you got are dupped and you just don't know

Armion
Jun 10, 2003, 07:24 PM
Let's see how I can explain it to you. I was the one who had it tekked. I had already gotten another Yamato. I was being fair in asking if he wanted to trade. He wanted the Yamato more than the handgun because he rather not be restricted to shooting weapons and hated storm types anyhow. And everyone knows you can't give away a DB SABER. I've tried, and it's almost as hard as giving away a Varista.

Warrior
Jun 10, 2003, 07:35 PM
LOL YOU TRIED TO TRADE A DB SABER AND VARISTA! You are dumb then. Also like I said the weapon you got could still be duped it's called the SHOP DUPE and everyone know it. all someone has to do is do that and it will create a copy and he could give trade it and still have a copy for him.

pixelate
Jun 10, 2003, 07:39 PM
Lighten up, everyone.

Armion
Jun 10, 2003, 07:44 PM
If its in my possesion at all times, and I don't dupe, then how in the world can it be a dupe. I was the one who picked it up, had it tekked. I drop traded the Yamato. IS that so hard to understand. If he never had it at all, then there is no possible way he could have duped it. And yes I tried to trade away a varista and a DBSABer and the such. I hate the weapons, so I tried to ditch them on someone. I have an access of them. You only get 10 measly meseta for them and I really have no use for them. I usually ditch them on people who have corrupted or are new. Do you understand me now?! The gun, I picked it up! I tekked it! I drop traded the Yamato. In that sense we agreed on the trade and I dropped the Yamato. I kept the handgun.
And before you say it, the yamato was legit too. I found it myself, all my weapons and items I find myself. The only reason I wanted another RED HANDGUN is because the one I had found before had negative %s and I gave it away to one of my friends because he wanted one. See? Is it so wrong for me to be legit? I'm not assaulting anybody about how they play! If you dupe, I don't care. If you don't I don't care! I'm just trying to play legit, fully legit. So I probably will never get a unsealed J or S&Y, but I'm happy with the things I get myself. Why do people give me such a hard time about playing like this? It's not like I'm doing what 100 other people are and complaining about dupers. I'm just playing how I feel, get it?!

I have the weapon, it's not duped in any way. Hs happy I'm happy. Case closed. Trade over. I mean unless somebody wants that junk. I mean just take it. I have no need for it, I don't even want anything in return. OK!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Armion on 2003-06-10 17:51 ]</font>