PDA

View Full Version : Anger

_Nomed_
Jun 10, 2003, 01:56 AM
Basically, I am here to vent out my anger. Yes, I know we have all have got corrupted before, and if not your too dang lucky, fools. Well anyways yes I have gotten corrupted countless times and BSOD aswell. Heck I have even had my whole memory card contaminated.

Sigh, just recently I lost all my best items not my very bad, useless items, but my best ones. Ugh, It’s like a sour dream. It seems everytime I get far, something happens and it all falls apart. Sometimes I feel like getting Gasoline and a match and having a Cubed marshmallow. Yep, I hate it all…. Hmph

I also hate when people talk like total noob’s, that includes while begging, trading, dieing, insulting, and, thanking, as well as just plain conversation.
Example:
-Begging-“NY 1 HV NY FRE 12 STR RARS”
-Trading-“NY 1 HV NY DBEES SAEBRE 4 TRD”
-Dieing-“HLP MEEEEE I NEED HEAL 4 MEE”
-Insulting-“UR DUMB N GAY LOLZ”
-Thanking-“THNX ME LUV U”
-And just plain conversing-“HY HOW R U 2DY I LUV ME LIF”

When I hear people talk like that, It makes me want to say “Im going to rip off your arm Noobits”
I mean, its not like im the most literate person in this world, As you can tell by my very bad grammar, I just expect people to take like 2.34 milliseconds more to type the whole word, which actually exists in the dictionary. I mean sheesh.. AND I know that it is difficult to converse with that stupid digital key bored online, but if certain people would do something difficult for once, maybe it would get a lot better online.

Another thing I hate is how they implemented the feature of losing your money when you die in Episodes one and two. I hate that, I wish it at least dropped so you could pick it back up. I know some Jerks will just be like “Well don’t die!?!?” But hey, I have been killed by Olga Flow in normal mode from eating Easy Mac in the midst of combat.

Its not like Half Demons don’t need to eat.

Another thing I KIND OF miss is how you don’t drop your weapon. Yeah it is a good thing that you don’t anymore. But I found it rather fun having to beat things up to make way to my weapon.
….Yeah, its better that it doesn’t happen anymore.

But I do hate it when like, you find good stuff, and like your power gets a surge and you Game Cube resets and you lose it. Yeah, I hate that.

Hmm…. I don’t like to brag on dieing, but once, I was looking for an El Rappy. And I was hunting for a Red Handgun simply because I wanted it.. And so there was like 15 Rappys and I moved in on the El Rappy, and then laid a Freeze Trap, to stun them all because they all had surrounded me. Well anywho, to my dismay I realized that while freezing them I had actually reset there attack patters to the same. Therefor all 15 were reared back, and ready to perform a final “Uni Peck” and so yeah, I died, and it sure made a loud gruesome noise….

Yes, I really did despise that moment.

You know what would be perfect? If when someone died. They left the game and were sent to the Lobby. That would be beautiful.

Yeah… Im through for today… If you have anything to Yell about Humans….
You might as well.....

Guntz348
Jun 10, 2003, 02:01 AM
That sucks man, but what can ya do? I consider my self lucky, I only lost my best weapon once, really my only weapon. Beggers get really anoying really quick too. That's why most of the time it's best, albeit anti-social, to just stick to playing with freinds. All of the fun and none of the headaches.

All BSOD and corruption rants go there in the Rants section.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=42567&forum=11&45