PDA

View Full Version : Advice for a trade..

CGoodness
Jun 10, 2003, 08:00 PM
My friend just got a Slicer of Assassin that I want, along with a Double Saber. Althoguh I'm am a level 100 HUmar, I still kinda want them.

I have given my friend lots of free items since he's been playing, but nothing too great (varista, kaladbolg, db saber) I'm just wondering if its a good idea to trade an H&S25 Justice or that "Vise" mechgun.

Sould i even try to get the double saber and slicer of assassin at all? ( i use varista, red saber, yamato, and flowens sword right now)

excecutor
Jun 10, 2003, 08:04 PM
what ID are u, and are u offline or online?

CGoodness
Jun 10, 2003, 08:14 PM
Yellowboze, and offline but starting saturday, ill be online once in a while since my friend is getting on and i never will

excecutor
Jun 10, 2003, 08:28 PM
hmm, yeah u can see my yellowboze hucast that is lvl 121 and as far as good hunter weapons go hes found crap. the best thing ive found for him has been the chain sawd he now has via my skyly hunny that i made a little while ago. if u really wanna start owning those monsters, make some other characters, or since u can go online, trade for some stuff. for a lvl 100 person, a double saber should seem like nothing, at least for for a stag cutlery, aslo if u want a double saber, nano dragons drop them in vhard caves, i might just be lucky, but in my time i found 2 that way. sorry, but yellowboze doesnt find that many really good weapons, except for the few taht are REALLY hard to find (meteor cudgel from del d, flight cutter from hiledtorr...etc.)

VioletSkye
Jun 11, 2003, 12:23 AM
If you want to trade one, trade the M&A60 Vise since it has slightly lower ATP and ATA. Also the H&S25 Justice as you know has a Freeze special which can be great for a HU. I don't use slicers often but the fact that they hit multiple targets is very nice, especially in the Mines. As for the double saber, I agree its kinda weak for a level 100 HU. Try to at least get a Stag, which you can get from either Vhard:Spaceship Gol Dragon or Ultimate:Central Control Sinow Spigells. GOOD LUCK http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-06-10 22:31 ]</font>

dropslash
Jun 11, 2003, 09:49 AM
I find Stags all the time. I usually donate them to the Salvation Army since i can't use them, i'll hold one for you if you'd like.

Nei3rd
Jun 11, 2003, 10:46 AM
I just got a Handgun:GULD, a Booma's claw, A Booma's Arm, and a Megid lvl 6. Are these good enough trade items for a Yasminkov? Do I have to go a little higher with my trade?

CGoodness
Jun 11, 2003, 05:06 PM
On 2003-06-11 07:49, dropslash wrote:
I find Stags all the time. I usually donate them to the Salvation Army since i can't use them, i'll hold one for you if you'd like.

thanks ill be online saturday since my friend is getting online PM me if you wanna set up a game

Treken
Jun 12, 2003, 08:36 PM
If i were u i wouldnt trade that guld 4 a yasminkov because it is much harder 2 find.