PDA

View Full Version : THIS REALLY PISSES ME OFF...

AraCnA
Mar 13, 2001, 03:44 PM
OK first off all all these fucking codes that are for items and gaes shark and shit ... and then u ask a friggan lvl 10 what lvl mag he has and he'll reply .... "its a lvl 999" and thats isnt supposed to fucking happen almost everyonei ask has a lvl 999 mag.... and just the other day i raised my mag takeing me over 70 hours to a lvl 180 .... and i let a guy seeit after i got his card and he takes off.... i know this isnt the cheater forum but more people will see this here...... i have seen more lavics cannons sonic knuckles and almost all the fucking new rares in the hands of lvls 1-20 and thats not supposed to happen.... i mean how the fuck are they supposed to get thoes wityhout gettin from a duper or cheating.... and u ask people if there lvlv 999 mag is hacked and they say nope... thats just complete bullshit.... I was a lvl 58 and i startedover cuzi had all the friggan weapons because a friencd duped them so i started over cuz it ruins the game..... and it pisses me off that all these fucking people are duping and cheating..... sega stoped backup duping but alot of faggets are still usein xploder and gameshark to dupe and its bull shit..... when i first started playing this game people would try and buy lvl 5 mags so they could grow them and trade them... now everyone i fucking play wiht hase a friggan 999 lvl opa-opa or chao or some bull shit hacked thing that ruins this hole game....... i know i might be over reacting but its gettin out of hand ..... and personally i liek raising my own mag because i knwo i earned it.... u fuckign dont earn a lvl 999 mag or all the friggan rares by trading a friggan saber +-55555 for them..... well please show me ur thoguhts on this ty.

Lash
Mar 14, 2001, 03:31 AM
AraCnA,
You couldn't be closer to the truth man, and I want to personally thank you for voicing your opinion. Duping pisses me off so bad, because most everyone is either duping or is getting duped items, and most of the time they know it. I am a lvl75, and I have to watch people 20,30 levels lower than me walking around with Lavis cannons to spare and lvl 999 opa opa's or chao. And I have to feel like an idiot with my lvl200 Soniti that I spent hours and hours raising, and then spent time finding a cell, and then fed it to him. I felt an overwhelming sense of accomplishment when I reached 200, and then an even greater one when I celled it, but then I took a look around. What the fuck? In the last two days, two of my closest PSO friends with levels in their 40s were "given" lvl999 chaos, and I have to sit there and listen as they spout about how they can equip their heavens punishment now. And then they give me their power materials, because poor little me 30 levels higher hasn't maxed his stats out yet(What a loser... What planet has he been living on?) What, because I believe in a pure gaming experience... I have been playing RPGs for the better part of my natural life, and this is one of the finest I have ever played, but heede my warnings when I say dupers will ruin this game. Not only does it flood the game with rares, and make low level characters far more powerful than they should be, it puts us honest folks at a disadvantage. When I want to trade with someone, and so does someone else, what are they going to take? My Double Saber or the other guys's Lavis Cannon? Hmm... So honest guys like me get stuck right where the sun don't shine by people trying to "enhance their gaming experience" Jesus Christ people, it's not fucking LSD here, why can't you just enjoy the game for the game, and not ruin it for the rest of us? Capeesh? And then I have to make my friends listen to my tirade about how duping steals the game. And they say, "But how can you be sure my lvl999 mag is duped, the guys said it wasn't"!!! Wake up and smell the fucking folgers! It's not like lvl999 chaos grow on trees, so anyone with an honest penny to his name is not going to give it away, especially not to you. To summarize my whole point, PEOPLE WHO SAY DUPING ONLY EFFECTS YOU IF YOU LET IT SHOULD BE SHOT. It effects you if you are honest, and you ever want to make a trade, you just can't do it. So unless you want to spend your time playing offline, or just in sealed games with friends you know don't dupe, then DUPING DOES RUIN THE GAME FOR EVERYONE!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lash
SKYLY
HUmar
LvL75
www.geocities.com/hardcorebh/home.html

Resistance
Is
Futile