PDA

View Full Version : New Guild: Circle Of Nine

KOIL
Mar 13, 2001, 03:59 PM
I am starting a new guild. Here is the premise:

9 members, 1 of each Class/Type.

We all begin New Chr's. We arange for a time and place to meet online and then split into teams of 3. Each team will consist of a member from each Class. Moderators will be available for opening doors with 4 pads. And various gofer duties.

By meeting in between campaings we can evenly distribute wealth and items in a safe environment. Additionally we can swap MAGS for alternate Evolutions. After about a week or two we should have a SWEET set of Chrs, all networked together, and growing exponentally.

Those interested can post here or email me:

NO THIEVS,DUPERS,GAMESHARKS,OR ATTITUDES, R.O.A.R.

[email protected]

Wien
Apr 11, 2001, 10:40 AM
I'm very interested in your guild, and think that its a very good idea. I just need to know what class and races are left.

KOIL
Apr 11, 2001, 10:58 AM
Whoa! A response! I put this up like a month ago. As you can see, you're the only one that responded. There is no Clan and I doubt that I will make one at this point. I've knida moved on to other things for the time being.

Wien
Apr 11, 2001, 11:08 AM
Well that suxs, but hey if ever get it going or start another guild let me know.

Ashitaka
Apr 11, 2001, 02:49 PM
Sounds like a great idea..too bad it's not going to happen...but if you're looking for an honest player, hit me back.

KOIL
Apr 11, 2001, 04:10 PM
Whoa! 2 people in one day! At the very least we should game together.

Morfilas
Apr 11, 2001, 09:40 PM
When it rains it pours, right? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

I am also interested in your clan. That is, if it happens.

Setsuko
Apr 16, 2001, 12:58 PM
Hey count me in bro...just bought an extra vmu so i can start a new character...(if u decided to start)...email me when u start....peace out..

Poison
Apr 17, 2001, 11:18 AM
hey, is there a place left for me?
this clan sounds great.

Poison
Apr 17, 2001, 11:21 AM
hey, couldnt we just start a circle of 6 instead? Theres enough of us on this list. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

count me in if it gets started.

tallguy
Apr 18, 2001, 11:19 AM
hey you really shouldn't dismiss the idea of the guild, it sounds awesome and you have started to get replies. I for one think its great and would gladly drop my other guild to join. imagine it 9 people all starting from scratch with no transfered weaps or gamesharks IT WOULD BE HISTORY IN THE MAKING. KOIL if you still want to do this mail me at [email protected] and we can work out a complete concept, from there we could mail the others and get it off the ground let me know.